Redeemed Game on Xbox Game Pass and it is now not showing up on Microsoft App Store

Discus and support Redeemed Game on Xbox Game Pass and it is now not showing up on Microsoft App Store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed a Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection in the Xbox Windows App. I navigated to the Windows App store after finding out the Game Pass... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WilliamHamilton_781, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Redeemed Game on Xbox Game Pass and it is now not showing up on Microsoft App Store

I redeemed a Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection in the Xbox Windows App. I navigated to the Windows App store after finding out the Game Pass App doesn't show none gamepass games on it.

I then only have the option to buy or play the free trial of Minecraft for Windows when viewing the store page.

I verified that both accounts are the same.

I verified that the transaction is on my billing history via my Microsoft Account.

I have reset the Windows App via the Settings Page.

I have restarted my computer.

I have signed out and back into the App on both Windows and Gamepass.

I have verified inside of the Windows App - My Library - All Owned. I can see the Minecraft Master Collection.

When I click on Manage it opens up the whole pack. When I click on Minecrarft there it takes me to the store page but does have an install option. That Option says "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account. To
    install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft acount". The same thing happens when I click on the Master pack instead of Manage on the All Owned page.

Is there anything else I can do to correct this?

:)

WilliamHamilton_781, Nov 1, 2020
  2. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Xbox live

You can use the microsoft rewards app to save up points to redeem for xbox live, game pass or game pass ultimate.
  3. yobrizo Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - 3 months

Hello. the simplest option is from the windows store app and there you redeem the three-month code and download the game pass games. the other option is to install the xbox beta app for pc disponiblke also in the windows store. I imagine you mean how you
    sign up for the gamepass. because once redeemed, or in the windows store or in the xbox beta app
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

I wish there was a hyper universe on the game pass pc.

Hyper Universe is a free to play game, that may be why it is not showing up in the Game Pass menus. It should be under the free games on the Microsoft Store app on both PC and Console. So try just simply looking in the free games with Xbox Live on the
    Microsoft Store or simply searching for it either on there or in a browser and you should be directed to it.
  5. Enderaan Win User

Certain games on the XBox Game Pass refuse to install on my Windows 10 PC

Hi. One of the games is Astroneer, which shows up in the Microsoft Store, AND has an option to download it with the Xbox game pass, so if it's not available, then I don't know why it shows up on the Microsoft Store in the first place
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Xbox Live

You could always use the microsoft rewards app to save up points to redeem for free xbox live or game pass.
Thema:

Redeemed Game on Xbox Game Pass and it is now not showing up on Microsoft App Store

1. Redeemed Game on Xbox Game Pass and it is now not showing up on Microsoft App Store - Similar Threads - Redeemed Game Game

2. Redeemed Game Not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed Game Not showing up: I redeemed the code for minecraft explorers pack and it says look in game downloads and i can't see it there, what should I do? d8d15a04-1f69-4163-bf13-605ba1a85209
  3. Can you redeem Games With Gold games for Xbox One if you only have a 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you redeem Games With Gold games for Xbox One if you only have a 360?: From the GWG FAQ: Q "I have Xbox Live Gold, but I don't have an Xbox One console yet. Can I still redeem Xbox One games and save them for later?" A "Yes. You can get two free Xbox One games every...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Code Wont Redeem on Mobile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass Code Wont Redeem on Mobile: I bought the Samsung Note 20 5g and it came with the Moga controller and 3 months of game pass subscription. Well I followed the instructions in the email that came with the phone and the link...
  5. Redeeming a code for Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeeming a code for Xbox Game Pass: I got a redeemable code for 3 months worth of Xbox Game Pass that I wanna redeem on my PC, but it keeps saying that recurring payments will be turned on for this subscription. I want to redeem the...
  6. Redeeming an 3-month XBOX GOLD LIVE code while using XBOX Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Redeeming an 3-month XBOX GOLD LIVE code while using XBOX Ultimate Game Pass: I currently have XBOX Ultimate game pass till Feb 2021, I cant see if my XBOX GOLD LIVE is still active, when I bought a code and tried to redeem it, it says the 3 month code will convert to 1...
  7. Can't Redeem 360 games on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Redeem 360 games on Series X: Hello, I recently received several tokens for 360 games. I've tried to redeem them to my Xbox account through the Microsoft Store, the Series X Console itself, the Console Companion App and the...
  8. Can't redeem Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Game Pass: I ordered a Series S with the Citizens payment plan. I picked it up at Target (idk how I got one, but I got one at midnight on launch). I was on the phone last night with Microsoft and ended up...
  9. I can’t redeem a code for a game with a trial version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t redeem a code for a game with a trial version: I bought minecraft xbox one edition off of gamestop and tried to redeem it and it says i own the game but i only have the trial version please help b77dd78c-5680-4a28-ade6-62b96b40a686
  10. I redeemed an Xbox Game pass ultimate code and I do not have game pass after claiming it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I redeemed an Xbox Game pass ultimate code and I do not have game pass after claiming it: I need help because I claimed an xbox game pass code from my mac on the same account as my xbox but it doesnt say I have game pass anywhere but the code is still claimed...