Redeemed Halo Infinite NERF promo code on the wrong account

Discus and support Redeemed Halo Infinite NERF promo code on the wrong account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Same question as the title. Is it at all possible to get help moving the promo code from one account to another or am I out of luck?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ren_Ambrose, Nov 21, 2021.

1. Ren_Ambrose
    Ren_Ambrose Guest

Same question as the title. Is it at all possible to get help moving the promo code from one account to another or am I out of luck?

:)

Ren_Ambrose, Nov 21, 2021
  2. Syriel Win User

Problems with redeeming the code for 800 MS points

What region is the 800 MSP code from? If it is from a different region than your account, it will not redeem (MSP codes are region locked).

Is that a RETAIL MSP card? Or is it a promo code? Promo MSP codes expire after a certain amount of time (and MSP itself has been discontinued for awhile).
  3. KrayzieKMF Win User

I never got the $15 Xbox gift card code it promised me when I signed up for gold

If redeeming a prepaid card doesn't count then there shouldn't be a redeem code option on the promo screen...
  4. CensingBridge0 Win User

Battlefield Premium question...

And also, is that code redeemable if I were to buy a new xbox?

My basic question is this. Will premium work with both accounts, no matter what xbox I'm on, and will I be able to redeem my promo code again if I get a new xbox.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Gears of War 360 Collection

You don't qualify for the codes

thatthat Gears of war ultimate edition promo ended in the end of 2015 not 2016

The Gears of war 4 promos ended in 2016

Wrong promo and wrong end date
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

Pre-order thru the Microsoft Store, just want to verify I will get the gift cards.

Good god why post suggestions if you dont know the correct answers.

When pre ordering from MS store you will get one of two promos right now depending if the game qualifies.

Some games will get you 15,000 microsoft credits towards your rewards account. And some ganes will get you a 10$ currency card.

Too redeem said currency card you will get a promo code sent to the email account associated with your gamertag. Once this promo code is recieved you will need to navigate back to the microsoft store online, add the 10$ currency card to your shopping cart
    then you will need to proceed to check out where there will be an option to redeem promo code once promo code is entered you will notice the bill is now 0.00$ click check out and it will show you your digital receipt including a digital code to use on your
    xboxs store.

You changing the email associated with your account recently is going to delay the process of recieving the promo code!
Thema:

1. Redeemed Halo Infinite NERF promo code on the wrong account - Similar Threads - Redeemed Halo Infinite

2. Halo Infinite multiplayer technical preview redeem problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Infinite multiplayer technical preview redeem problems: I've been chosen to participate in the upcoming Halo Infinite multiplayer technical preview for this weekend September 23-26, I received the email September 20, And am trying to redeem the code...
  3. XBOX Game (Halo: the Master Chieft collection) Redeemed on PC not showing up on XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game (Halo: the Master Chieft collection) Redeemed on PC not showing up on XBOX: Game was redeemed on May 24th via PC and shows up in my order history but it has never shown up on our Xbox. I've tried just about everything and cannot get it to work, much to my sons dismay. Any...
  4. Halo Outpost Discovery avatar promo code already redeemed.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Outpost Discovery avatar promo code already redeemed.: Just managed to start redeeming my promo codes for Outpost Discovery today but one of them, Spartan Owen Avatar, was already redeemed. Talked to Microsoft and they said that it was redeemed 3 days...
  5. Redeeming 9-Character codes? (Halo Reach)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming 9-Character codes? (Halo Reach): I know that these codes are no longer accepted anymore, but is their anyway someone from Xbox/Microsoft can redeem the content and transfer it my account? I got a special edition of Halo Reach...
  6. Redeemed a Halo: Reach product key issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed a Halo: Reach product key issue: I redeemed a product key that I bought yesterday on internet, but it doesn't shows up in the my recent orders. It appears in the " ready to install" section, I can download it but I can't play it...
  7. Redeem Code for Halo O.D.S.T DLC for Halo MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem Code for Halo O.D.S.T DLC for Halo MCC: Hello, Bought Halo MCC back in the day. Totally sure i got a code for Halo O.D.S.T as a gift from 343 studios because of the problems occuring at launch of the game. However, It doesn't seem...
  8. Halo 3: ODST redeem code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 3: ODST redeem code: Hey, I bought Halo MMC around release and I guess never claimed my code since the ODST campaign is locked and I'm 'able' to purchase it from the store. If you could check my account to make sure...
  9. Halo 5 Voices of War Req Pack - How to Redeem?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 5 Voices of War Req Pack - How to Redeem?: Hi Xbox Support, So I watched the Halo World Championship Finals last week on Mixer (with my xbox account linked) for several hours, and still haven't received the Voices of War REQ pack. Do you...
  10. I forgot to redeem my Halo 3 ODST code before it dissapeared (Halo MCC)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I forgot to redeem my Halo 3 ODST code before it dissapeared (Halo MCC): Back in the day when the promotion ran I had played Halo MCC on my account before the given expiration date, but never redeemed my code. Is there anyway to get that code back?...