redeemed my Microsoft reward points for xbox live and still haven't gotten my xbox live

Discus and support redeemed my Microsoft reward points for xbox live and still haven't gotten my xbox live in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I redeemed my points to get xbox live but I haven't gotten my live and I can't play now. bdf451e4-d255-43c7-8279-0ddb85a9814a Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by AgingTarantula2, Oct 17, 2016.

1. redeemed my Microsoft reward points for xbox live and still haven't gotten my xbox live

I redeemed my points to get xbox live but I haven't gotten my live and I can't play now.

:)

AgingTarantula2, Oct 17, 2016
  2. PredsFanWebs
    PredsFanWebs Guest
    My friend can't hear me on xbox live anymore.

Redeemed an Xbox Live Three Month membership a few days ago but still haven't redeemed my XBOX Live Reward Credits. Can Someone help me

PredsFanWebs, Oct 17, 2016
  3. Microsoft points

Hello I have been searching the forum, talked with 3 different agents, and still haven't gotten my Microsoft points i was supposed to recieve via My xbox live rewards. If you can help me that would be greatly appreciated. And i also demand 400 points for
    my time waiting and searching for over 2 hours now

TheLoneFox4737, Oct 17, 2016
  4. PredsFanWebs Win User

My friend can't hear me on xbox live anymore.

Redeemed an Xbox Live Three Month membership a few days ago but still haven't redeemed my XBOX Live Reward Credits. Can Someone help me
  5. Viper7Gamer Win User

do i have a yearly charge for xbox live

Join the Microsoft Rewards Program and you can use your rewards for Xbox Live and Game Pass subscriptions. I haven't paid for Xbox Live in years. I just keep getting my rewards and redeeming Game Pass Ultimate 3 month codes.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

The party system

If you don't want to pay, you can always check out Microsoft Rewards where you can earn points (free and from certain purchases) that you
    can redeem for Xbox Live and many other things. I haven't paid for Xbox Live for a while and I have an active subscription till May 2020, through redeemed Microsoft Rewards points.
  7. General1Frost Win User

Can I get my points back?

Since that is not an Xbox Rewards offer, Rewards support will not be able to assist. If you haven't redeemed the code on your account, then you would need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program via their redemption page. If you've
    already redeemed the code on your account, you would need to contact Xbox support and speak to billing, but once a card is added to your account it generally cannot be removed.
    Actually stop lying, I can redeem a $5 gift card and yes I used the code.... Now Keep Reading. Once i did that I noticed there was a offer on my xbox dashboard which was $5 for xbox live. That was why I even redeemed my points in the first place. Expecting
    to get xbox live for a cheaper price. If you could get the $5 removed from the account so I can get my points back. Hopefully then I will just spend my points on the xbox live.
  8. LawWonder17 Win User

Xbox Live Rewards merging with Microsoft Rewards

I have both XBox live rewards and Microsoft rewards. Will I still get my XB rewards credits converted into MS rewards points on my existing MS rewards?
Thema:

redeemed my Microsoft reward points for xbox live and still haven't gotten my xbox live

1. redeemed my Microsoft reward points for xbox live and still haven't gotten my xbox live - Similar Threads - redeemed Microsoft reward

2. Redeeming Xbox gift card from Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Redeeming Xbox gift card from Microsoft rewards: How can i redeem my xbox points i esrned my microsoft rewards? I can not fins where the code is to redeem. Thanks! 3d1ae14c-7777-4f51-b877-6adfdd44d9c9
  3. redeem Microsoft rewards give to family member

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    redeem Microsoft rewards give to family member: How do you give a family member Microsoft rewards points? c97b582d-c88a-49e9-8d72-16c29692463a
  4. Cannot redeem on microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem on microsoft rewards: I am trying to redeem one moth of Xbox live membership using Microsoft reward points but it says 'There's an issue with your account or order' and tells me to contact support....
  5. Microsoft rewards points punchcard resident evil 3 not redeeming after purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards points punchcard resident evil 3 not redeeming after purchase: activated the punchcard purchased the game on xbox store digitally but not been rewarded the 6000 points for my actions ? 26969c45-9a1b-4583-aee8-d82298e08a83
  6. I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points: I have Microsoft reward points that I want to use to buy Xbox gift cards. Every time I try to redeem those points I get this: " There's an issue with your account or order Please contact...
  7. Microsoft Rewards points aren’t redeeming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards points aren’t redeeming: Went to redeem 4,650 of my microsoft rewards points today for a $5 xbox gift card. There’s no $5 credit to my account, nor did I receive a confirmation email after I redeemed. A similar thing...
  8. Redeeming Microsoft reward points then using it with another account (xbox)?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeeming Microsoft reward points then using it with another account (xbox)?: Hi all, I am just wondering cause the Microsoft account I use on my xbox is different to the one I claim Microsoft rewards points on. Am I able to redeem say.... a 3 months xbox gold live...
  9. How would I get my Xbox Live Gold membership if I redeem via Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How would I get my Xbox Live Gold membership if I redeem via Microsoft Rewards?: I'm starting to use the Microsoft Rewards program, and am aiming to get a 3 month Xbox Live Gold membership. When I redeem my points and get the membership, will I be emailed a gift card code or...
  10. One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points: My goal was set to redeem my Microsoft Reward points for a One-year Xbox Live Gold Membership, and it disappeared sometime in the last few days. How can we get this back as an option?? This has...