Redeemed Xbox live and it deleted my remaining money in my account. Help!

Discus and support Redeemed Xbox live and it deleted my remaining money in my account. Help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so I just activated my Xbox 360 live membership for a year. And I Checked my balance and all my money in my account disappeared! If I knew it would... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Patient Zerro, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Redeemed Xbox live and it deleted my remaining money in my account. Help!

Ok so I just activated my Xbox 360 live membership for a year. And I Checked my balance and all my money in my account disappeared! If I knew it would delete my money I would've bought stuff before I activate it. It was a 15$ Xbox money card my brother got
    me for Christmas. I just bought something before and I knew the balance and when I looked again it didn't even show a balance. Its not really fair.

Thanks!,

:)

Patient Zerro, Jun 8, 2014
  2. Paying a XBOX Live Gold subscription with my Microsoft account remaining money

Is it possible to Pay a XBOX Live Gold subscription with my Microsoft account remaining money?

David Grimaldi-1B9437AA-1718-4E65-93FF-1D87099C6E9, Jun 8, 2014
  3. xbox live membership - deleted???

hey guys, i bought the xbox 360 yesterday. i made a xbox live account today and redeemed the xbox live gold membership for 3 months. but I deleted the account and made a new one. now my membership is gone! how can i get it back?? can i recreate the deleted
    account and download it from the download list? PLEASE HELP

EbenenMoewe2700, Jun 8, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Can you check Sign in to your Microsoft account and see what the current balance is (and whether that matches the console); that page will also have historical activity on the account so you could see
    why the money is no longer there, if indeed it is not.

If you believe it disappeared in error, you should consider contacting Phone Support who would be able to investigate the issue further:

support.xbox.com/contact-us

maxen, Jun 8, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

Can you check https://commerce.microsoft.com and see what the current balance is (and whether that matches the console); that page will also have historical activity on the account so you could see
    why the money is no longer there, if indeed it is not.

If you believe it disappeared in error, you should consider contacting Phone Support who would be able to investigate the issue further:

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. NervousTick81 Win User

Sustitucion de seguridad de la cuenta [Account security replacement]

no, it is change of email but I want to know if the change will affect my xbox live account and I want to know if the account data will be deleted or only the change will be made and my account will
    remain intact
  7. PunCake214 Win User

Friend request pending?

Hey ..... i have these problems too... anyone knows how to help? my friend requests remain pending yet they see me as online and see my games i play.... also too i've bought xbox live gold cards to redeem and they dont seem to redeem, please help :/
  8. Smwutches Win User

Deleting my account

You can only delete an account from your storage device, but it will remain on the Live servers. To delete from your storage device, go to My Xbox, System Settings, Memory, select the device the profile is stored on, go to Profiles, and delete the profile
    you want to delete.
  9. Patient Zerro Win User

Xbox live deleted my money!

No strife I got no notification. Sorry for posting late
Thema:

1. Redeemed Xbox live and it deleted my remaining money in my account. Help! - Similar Threads - Redeemed live deleted

2. I redeemed my Xbox live currency code but it’s not showing up on my account so I can buy a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed my Xbox live currency code but it’s not showing up on my account so I can buy a game: I Purchased a currency card from GAMESTOP and I went to redeem the code and it worked but now the Microsoft store is not showing that I have that money applied. acdfa43c-a953-410b-8ef1-f5223a5541be
  3. Canceled game pass and ea sports but Microsoft trying to make pay b4 ican redeem Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Canceled game pass and ea sports but Microsoft trying to make pay b4 ican redeem Xbox live: (Make a payment to restore your subscription. It's currently suspended because it's past due)? This keeps happening for game pass subscription, but im just trying to get xbox live. Y is it not...
  4. Cannot play redeemed xbox live game RED FACTION 2

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot play redeemed xbox live game RED FACTION 2: I just bought in Aug20 xbox one s with free 1 month live subscription. I got RED FACTION 2 as a free download. After installation, i am unable to play with some error code shown. Anybody knows how...
  5. Live Gold is redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Live Gold is redeemed: Sajnos a Live Gold azt írja hogy már kiváltott! Tudom valahogy még érvényesíteni? Tisztelettel Mondzinger József [Translation-Unfortunately, Live Gold writes that it has already been...
  6. Purchased and redeemed an Xbox Gold Live card, can it be transferred to my sons account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased and redeemed an Xbox Gold Live card, can it be transferred to my sons account?: I purchased an xbox card from Walgreens, then I entered the code while logged into my Microsoft account on my pc. Is there a way to transfer it to my son's xbox account on his console?...
  7. Xbox live was already redeemed when I typed it in from the card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live was already redeemed when I typed it in from the card: So my Mother bought me a xbox live Gold card for 3 months at Wallmart when she gave it to me the back was not scratch as I suspected but when I got home to type it in the store it said it was...
  8. Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold de xbox 360[I can't redeem my Xbox 360 Live Gold...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold de xbox 360[I can't redeem my Xbox 360 Live Gold...: Olá, Comprei um cartão-presente que dá 3 meses de Xbox Live Gold, mas quando vou regatá-lo no meu Xbox 360, aparece uma mensagem dizendo que o código não é válido. Já coloquei várias vezes e deu...
  9. Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold de xbox 360[Translation-I can't redeem my Live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold de xbox 360[Translation-I can't redeem my Live...: Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold[Translation-I can't redeem my Live Gold code] Olá, Comprei um cartão-presente que dá 3 meses de Xbox Live Gold, mas quando vou regatá-lo no meu Xbox...
  10. can’t redeem Xbox live code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can’t redeem Xbox live code: Hi i have recently been charged on reoccurring bill for Xbox live and once I turned off reoccurring bill I canceled my whole membership and it is giving me a pendinv payment on my trasacgion list....