Redeemed Xbox live and it deleted my remaining money in my account. Help!

Discus and support Redeemed Xbox live and it deleted my remaining money in my account. Help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so I just activated my Xbox 360 live membership for a year. And I Checked my balance and all my money in my account disappeared! If I knew it would... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Patient Zerro, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Redeemed Xbox live and it deleted my remaining money in my account. Help!

Ok so I just activated my Xbox 360 live membership for a year. And I Checked my balance and all my money in my account disappeared! If I knew it would delete my money I would've bought stuff before I activate it. It was a 15$ Xbox money card my brother got
    me for Christmas. I just bought something before and I knew the balance and when I looked again it didn't even show a balance. Its not really fair.

Thanks!,

:)

Patient Zerro, Jun 8, 2014
  2. Paying a XBOX Live Gold subscription with my Microsoft account remaining money

Is it possible to Pay a XBOX Live Gold subscription with my Microsoft account remaining money?

David Grimaldi-1B9437AA-1718-4E65-93FF-1D87099C6E9, Jun 8, 2014
  3. xbox live membership - deleted???

hey guys, i bought the xbox 360 yesterday. i made a xbox live account today and redeemed the xbox live gold membership for 3 months. but I deleted the account and made a new one. now my membership is gone! how can i get it back?? can i recreate the deleted
    account and download it from the download list? PLEASE HELP

EbenenMoewe2700, Jun 8, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Can you check Sign in to your Microsoft account and see what the current balance is (and whether that matches the console); that page will also have historical activity on the account so you could see
    why the money is no longer there, if indeed it is not.

If you believe it disappeared in error, you should consider contacting Phone Support who would be able to investigate the issue further:

support.xbox.com/contact-us

maxen, Jun 8, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

Can you check https://commerce.microsoft.com and see what the current balance is (and whether that matches the console); that page will also have historical activity on the account so you could see
    why the money is no longer there, if indeed it is not.

If you believe it disappeared in error, you should consider contacting Phone Support who would be able to investigate the issue further:

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. NervousTick81 Win User

Sustitucion de seguridad de la cuenta [Account security replacement]

no, it is change of email but I want to know if the change will affect my xbox live account and I want to know if the account data will be deleted or only the change will be made and my account will
    remain intact
  7. PunCake214 Win User

Friend request pending?

Hey ..... i have these problems too... anyone knows how to help? my friend requests remain pending yet they see me as online and see my games i play.... also too i've bought xbox live gold cards to redeem and they dont seem to redeem, please help :/
  8. Smwutches Win User

Deleting my account

You can only delete an account from your storage device, but it will remain on the Live servers. To delete from your storage device, go to My Xbox, System Settings, Memory, select the device the profile is stored on, go to Profiles, and delete the profile
    you want to delete.
  9. ShaneHepburn Win User

an error with subscription payment

I subscribe to xbox live gold and xbox gamepass but I did not have enough money in the account for the next month and I remain in debt and I deposit in my xbox account money and I get 139 from one of the two but it comes out that I still owe both and even then he does not let me pay with the money in my account, help
    Hello SirTortaQuemada,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Forums I would advise you to contact
    Xbox Support

thanks

Shane
Thema:

1. Redeemed Xbox live and it deleted my remaining money in my account. Help! - Similar Threads - Redeemed live deleted

2. Issue redeeming xbox live gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Issue redeeming xbox live gold subscription: So my xbox game pass ultimate recently ran out, and I had a xbox live gift card so I went to redeem it. Whenever I went to redeem it, the screen said that it would automatically convert into a 1...
  3. I redeemed Xbox Live Code from AMD but it didn't got activated.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I redeemed Xbox Live Code from AMD but it didn't got activated.: AMD send me a link I clicked it It sent to Microsft redeem site code got redeemed but in Xbox Live App I cant play games. 38531b72-e23b-427a-89e9-cb0885425737
  4. Xbox Live Gold - code redeeming failed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold - code redeeming failed: Hi, there! I am having an issue with redeeming Xbox Live Gold code for 14 days, which came togather with brand new Xbox One X I have bought recently. The problem is that Xbox refuses to accept...
  5. Redeemed an Xbox Live Gold gift card but my membership doesnt seem to have been updated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed an Xbox Live Gold gift card but my membership doesnt seem to have been updated: So basically, my Xbox Live membership soon ends and I wanted to extend it, so I proceeded to gift a card to myself (12 months long). I even redeemed it on my Xbox but my actual membership still...
  6. Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold game for Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold game for Xbox 360: Hello, I have a valid Xbox Live Gold Ultimate subscription. I can redeem my free Gold games for Xbox One with no problem. But when I try to redeem Tekken Tag T. 2 (free game for Xbox 360):...
  7. Impossible to redeem game "Xbox live gold" in marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to redeem game "Xbox live gold" in marketplace: Hi, when I try to redeem a game from marketplace because it's part of promotion"Xbox live gold", after the confirmation page with the payment method, I enter in a page that has the loading image...
  8. Bought 2 years of Xbox Live Gold from Nokeys.com and both say they have been redeemed already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought 2 years of Xbox Live Gold from Nokeys.com and both say they have been redeemed already: So contacted support and they are saying I must have sold them or redeemed them already.... Am so angry right now!!! They say they need a screenshot of when its redeemed But Xbox chat is not...
  9. redeem xbox live gold 14 day free trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeem xbox live gold 14 day free trial: Why just bought a new xbox and I got a free 14 day trial for Xbox Live Gold with it. However when I try to redeem it it says I need to be signed in, which I am. Does anybody have any answers?...
  10. What happens when I redeem an Xbox Live code while having Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens when I redeem an Xbox Live code while having Game Pass Ultimate: There seems to be absolutely no info at all about this, I've been searching for 2 hours now, but only get results for when upgrading to game pass, not the opposite, so I decided to just ask about...