Redeemed Xbox live gold from Microsoft rewards and having trouble having it applied to my...

Discus and support Redeemed Xbox live gold from Microsoft rewards and having trouble having it applied to my... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I redeemed a reward for 12 months of Xbox live gold and received a code but when I tried to use the code it would not work, saying it had already been... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by WhiteAmerica99, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Redeemed Xbox live gold from Microsoft rewards and having trouble having it applied to my...

I redeemed a reward for 12 months of Xbox live gold and received a code but when I tried to use the code it would not work, saying it had already been used. I used the link in the email to contact support and got no answer until I tried doing so a second
    time where I was told that it had been successfully applied to my account. Even though I was told it had been applied to my account, I can not find proof of that claim. It still says my gold has expired on every platform I check (online,app,etc). I need either
    for it to show that I do have gold or for someone to give me a new code or apply gold to my account.

:)

WhiteAmerica99, Dec 18, 2018
  2. DesignedDuck6 Win User

Redeemed Xbox live gold from Microsoft rewards and having trouble having it applied to my account.

Well the exact same thing has happened to me ive been ATTEMPTING to get in contact with microsoft for 3 DAY NOW but its not that they refuse to allow me to do this THEY NEED TO UPDATE THAT
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] ROBOT THEY SEND ME TO so to dear microsoft if you ever take your sweet time to read this i need you to know that my visa card purchase was 4 months ago ive only used xbox cards since then and im having troubles
    seeing why my cash xboxcard worked so i can have vbucks but my xbox live card which was bought last month gets expired i just dont understand
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Redeemed Xbox live gold from Microsoft rewards and having trouble having it applied to my account.

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, we do not have the tools to help assist with subscription or billing issues. As mentioned above by XBF Brad, please
    contact Customer Support for
    further assistance.

Hope this helps.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello There,

We recommend filling out a
    Microsoft rewards request form
    and see what they can help you out with. When filling it out just explain the whole situation there.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Independent Develope Win User

I redeemed a reward for 12 months of Xbox live gold and received a code but when I tried to use the code it would not work, saying it had already been used. I used the link in the email to contact support and got no answer until I tried doing so
    a second time where I was told that it had been successfully applied to my account. Even though I was told it had been applied to my account, I can not find proof of that claim. It still says my gold has expired on every platform I check (online,app,etc).
    I need either for it to show that I do have gold or for someone to give me a new code or apply gold to my account.
    We can't do anything related to billing on the forums. You must contact the Microsoft billing support rather by phone or using the contact form stated above by the moderator.

US Billing Support details

UK Billing Support Details

If you need further assistance please let us know and we will be happy to help.

Good luck
  6. Independent Develope Win User

If your order history does not show the code redemption then it was not in fact redeemed to your account. Is it possible you were logged into a different account at the time? If not, then I would go back to the retailer that sold you the card and
    explain the situation to them and see if they can give you a new one. Then I would use the Xbox app to redeem it in the store to avoid further issues.
    Sometimes codes can be glitched, but the billing support knows if any codes have been redeemed or if they are glitched. It's happened to me a few times, but a call to the billing support fixes the problem.
Thema:

Redeemed Xbox live gold from Microsoft rewards and having trouble having it applied to my...

1. Redeemed Xbox live gold from Microsoft rewards and having trouble having it applied to my... - Similar Threads - Redeemed live gold

2. how to refund xbox live gold subscription (redeem code)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how to refund xbox live gold subscription (redeem code): Hello, i have an acount with 2 month of xbox live gold, i buy a redeem code of 12 month xbox live gold but accidently i put it on another account, there is a tips to contact xbox support to cancel...
  3. One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points: My goal was set to redeem my Microsoft Reward points for a One-year Xbox Live Gold Membership, and it disappeared sometime in the last few days. How can we get this back as an option?? This has...
  4. Redeem code live gold bonus

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem code live gold bonus: Hi everyone. I have a live gold bonus code to redeem up to 06-30-2019, but I just renewed the live gold for 1 year. My question is if I redeem the bonus code it will overwrite my one year...
  5. Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...: Hi I have a problem with my Xbox live gold membership don't want to take the redeem code. Show me wrong code try again. I enter the redeem code a few times and I have phone Microsoft support. And...
  6. i redeemed a xbox live gold code on the xbox app and i dont have gold

in XBoX on Mobile
    i redeemed a xbox live gold code on the xbox app and i dont have gold: i redeemed a xbox live gold code on the xbox app and i dont have gold 140783e8-71c6-44fe-88ce-480067cf6c8e
  7. Redeem xbox live gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem xbox live gold code: Approximately about a week ago I have been trying to enter my code of xbox live gold of my xbox one s. The problem arises that since I entered my code appears an error message which says that the...
  8. Redeem xbox live gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem xbox live gold code: Approximately about a week ago I have been trying to enter my code of xbox live gold of my xbox one s. The problem arises that since I entered my code appears an error message which says that the...
  9. I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed: I bought a 3-month live code from newegg. When I tried to activate the subscription with the code. the page said the code was redeemed already. And my Live Gold account was not activated. The...
  10. Can not redeem Xbox live 14 day Gold trial.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not redeem Xbox live 14 day Gold trial.: Hi.Having problems redeeming my 14 day gold trial on my Xbox one x.Have entered the code on both the Xbox one x,and the xbox.com/reedemcode site.Just get the message:Check the instructions that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live gold redeemed on microsoft rewards automatically applied to account