Redeemed Xbox VIP Rewards for Microsoft Rewards Points

Discus and support Redeemed Xbox VIP Rewards for Microsoft Rewards Points in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; So, as we all know, Xbox rewards was merging with Microsoft rewards and I decided to spend all of the points that I could. I redeemed two (2) 5,000... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Doveshack103, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Doveshack103
    Doveshack103 Guest

So, as we all know, Xbox rewards was merging with Microsoft rewards and I decided to spend all of the points that I could. I redeemed two (2) 5,000 Microsoft Rewards that should have been deposited on the 15th of June and nothing has happened yet. I contacted
    Microsoft Rewards and they referred me here. Is there anyone that can help me out?

:)

Doveshack103, Jun 20, 2018
  2. Points redeemed a month ago but haven’t been deposited

I redeemed 750 my vip gems on may 5 for 15000 Microsoft reward points and have not received them in my Microsoft rewards. Will I ever get them?

xxxTripleCxxx, Jun 20, 2018
  3. Reidlos88
    Reidlos88 Guest
    Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.

Reidlos88, Jun 20, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to post in the support section of this forum so they can check into it for you.

Smwutches, Jun 20, 2018
  5. Kixylix
    Kixylix Guest
    Don't bother posting to the support section of this forum. You will get an outdated FAQ response directing you to a web page that doesn't exist.

Xbox Live Rewards on Twitter are saying the points should be transferred to Microsoft Rewards (or currency credit, it's never really been clear which) at the end of June 2018.

Kixylix, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

I have not received my rewards cards

If it was Microsoft Rewards points you redeemed for Xbox gift cards, you'll need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. The Xbox Rewards program is separate.

If it was VIP gems you redeemed, Rewards support will check on them here for you. If they were gift cards they would have been emailed to you. If they were for rewards credits, the credits would show as pending in on the Xbox Rewards site, but the credits
    would not be deposited into your account for use until the 29th.
  7. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  8. jockel142 Win User

keine Gutschriften

I buy Games at the official Microsoft/Xbox Store, but i dont take Points at the Reward Programm.

Why not? Im on VIP-Level 1 and have Gold (2% Reward-Points)
  9. Smwutches Win User

I Redeemed points for a 1-Month Code for the Xbox Game Pass and did not get the code.

The Xbox Rewards program is not the same as the Microsoft Rewards program. So if you redeemed Microsoft Rewards points for game pass, you would need to continue trying to work with Microsoft Rewards support. Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
  10. Smwutches Win User

You would need to post in the support section of this forum so they can check into it for you.
Thema:

1. Redeemed Xbox VIP Rewards for Microsoft Rewards Points - Similar Threads - Redeemed VIP Rewards

2. My $10 VISA Digital Gift Card redeemed for 500 VIP Gems prior to program's expiration hasn't ...

in XBoX Rewards
    My $10 VISA Digital Gift Card redeemed for 500 VIP Gems prior to program's expiration hasn't ...: I have exhausted every method possible contacting Microsoft support thru phone and chat and have been metaphorically forced to contact/post in these forums and expose my account to hacks and scams...
  3. Missing visa code from redeeming gems on the vip vault

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing visa code from redeeming gems on the vip vault: I got 2 codes from Xbox rewards my vip vault for visa gift cards one for 5$ one for 10$ I got a email shortly after for the 5$ but never got the 10$ one I contacted support and they said to post...
  4. Can't redeem visa prepaid card on Xbox store. Got it from VIP vault just before conversion

in XBoX Rewards
    Can't redeem visa prepaid card on Xbox store. Got it from VIP vault just before conversion: I had enough gems to get 3 $5 visa prepaid cards. I received the email which gave me a 14 digit code then I scrolled down and it said, ' to redeem on Xbox live: use the 25 digit code in the...
  5. Redeemed vip gems not showing credits. Ref 1428640703

in XBoX Rewards
    Redeemed vip gems not showing credits. Ref 1428640703: I redeemed my vip gems into 2 lots of 5000 credits so i coould convert them into cash. They was showing as pending but when i checked today it says redeemeed but they have not gone onto my...
  6. Wouldn't let me redeem VIP points

in XBoX Rewards
    Wouldn't let me redeem VIP points: Hello, I tried to redeem 250 VIP points for the 5,000 Microsoft points, but after filling out the First/Last name pop-up, it told me that there was an error and that I should come here....
  7. Redeeming VIP Gems

in XBoX Rewards
    Redeeming VIP Gems: When will the vault be restocked? I have 500 VIP Gems that I want to redeem for the 10,000 rewards credits or the Visa Gift Card, but they are both out of stock. I want to redeem these points...
  8. Will VIP gems be monetized if they are not redeemed by the time the program closes?

in XBoX Rewards
    Will VIP gems be monetized if they are not redeemed by the time the program closes?: Most of what is good in the VIP Vault, soon to be closed, is "out of stock" - will the value of the VIP gems be monetized when the programs closes? 145c1aaf-6121-473a-823a-b6b3f35f6aa2
  9. Are VIP redeemable rewards going to be restocked?

in XBoX Rewards
    Are VIP redeemable rewards going to be restocked?: I just want to know so that I don't buy 3 backgrounds before Prepaid or Credits are available. ee7dfaae-f93f-4a76-a291-3c794b6ea51b
  10. My $10 VISA Digital Gift Card redeemed for 500 VIP Gems prior to program's expiration hasn't ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My $10 VISA Digital Gift Card redeemed for 500 VIP Gems prior to program's expiration hasn't ...: I have exhausted every method possible contacting Microsoft support thru phone and chat and have been metaphorically forced to contact/post in these forums and expose my account to hacks and scams...