Redeeming A Code for Xbox Game Pass

Discus and support Redeeming A Code for Xbox Game Pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Our son got an Xbox for Christmas, and so far, we've had a heck of a time setting the thing up. It came with a code to redeem for one free month of... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AnnO-848, Jan 21, 2019.

1. AnnO-848
    AnnO-848 Guest

Our son got an Xbox for Christmas, and so far, we've had a heck of a time setting the thing up. It came with a code to redeem for one free month of Xbox Game Pass. Every time we go through the process of adding the code on the console, it says "parent
    must set up recurring billing." So I go to my Microsoft account, and nowhere can I find anything about setting up recurring billing. Anyone? This is so frustrating. All he wants to do is play some games, and he's literally played the thing about five times
    since Christmas because we keep bumping up against problems in setting it up. Thanks.

:)

AnnO-848, Jan 21, 2019
  2. XxJessman97Xx66 Win User

Bought my first season pass ever and I don't know how to use it.

If you haven't redeemed the season pass yet make sure you do that. To redeem a code go to the store on your xbox, then go to games then go to redeem code. The season pass will have a QR code and a code of letters and numbers. For a quick redeem you can use
    your kinect to scan the QR code. Once the season pass is redeemed and dlc is released, go to the xbox store or the dlc store within the game and you will be able to download the dlc for free. Sometimes it might be displayed you have to buy the dlc but when
    you select the dlc before you confirm your purchase it should say the transaction is free.
  3. Zoe S17 Win User

Xbox gamepass ultimate LAST QUESTION

As a caveat to what my fellow Ambassador
    Fl0ydPinkert0n
    has said, according to
    GamePass FAQ
    under the question - After I join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes?:

After you join the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, you can continue to redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes. Though
    this ratio isn't a one for one.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox one s 3 month game pass

Hey there Hljones,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums. Now I know this might be a silly question, But the bundle should have come with a prepaid code for the Game Pass subscription, Have you redeemed that code to your account already?

If you have already redeemed the code, go ahead and take a look at the
    Xbox Game Pass FAQ
    for more information on accessing the games.

Let us know if this helps.
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Redeeming code

Hi CitrousSheep500,

Did you purchase the game pass on xbox if so you don't need to redeem a code
  6. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

I actually remembered another older 12 month XBOX Live subscription that I tried to enter as well. It says, "

Converting your code

Redeeming your Prepaid Xbox Live Gold 12 Month code will automatically convert to 4 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and will be added to your current Xbox Game Pass Ultimate account. By redeeming this code, you agree to this conversion. All conversions
    are final; ratio subject to change. See xbox.com/gamepass If you choose not to redeem at this time, you can keep your code and redeem it prior to its expiration date, if any.

So, notice it says you can keep your code and redeem it prior to its expiration date.

But what I want to do is redeem it after my Game Pass ultimate expires. Assuming I will not want to pay for it after Sept 2020. Do I have to just hold on to all my codes and hope they don't expire?
Thema:

1. Redeeming A Code for Xbox Game Pass - Similar Threads - Redeeming Code Game

2. Cant redeem game codes for Gears of war 2 and 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem game codes for Gears of war 2 and 3: Bought xbox x Gears edition, came with 4 redeem codes, 1 for games 4 and 5 and 3 more for games 1 - 3. Code for games 1, 4 and 5 worked but not for 2 or 3. It says i cant aquire this item in my...
  3. Can't redeem codes for games that came with the Gears of War edition, might be a particular...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem codes for games that came with the Gears of War edition, might be a particular...: Hi! I'm trying to redeem the Gears of Wars series, and two of them seem to be impossible to redeem: i get an error to the effect of "It's an error in our end, try again later", but it's been three...
  4. Can't redeem code for 3 months free Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem code for 3 months free Xbox Game Pass for PC: I just purchased a Ryzen processor on Amazon, and I got a code for an AMD promo, which should give me three months free Xbox Game Pass for PC. The code I have right now is meant to be redeemed at...
  5. What happens when I redeem an Xbox Live code while having Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens when I redeem an Xbox Live code while having Game Pass Ultimate: There seems to be absolutely no info at all about this, I've been searching for 2 hours now, but only get results for when upgrading to game pass, not the opposite, so I decided to just ask about...
  6. 16 Digit Game Pass Code Received, Cannot Figure Out Where to Redeem, No Website Given

in XBoX on Windows
    16 Digit Game Pass Code Received, Cannot Figure Out Where to Redeem, No Website Given: Hi There! I received an Xbox Game Pass for PC code for picking up one of the new Ryzen CPUs. I have a 16 digit code that I cannot figure out where to redeem. There is no website provided with the...
  7. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  8. When redeeming a game with its gift code, it doesn't appear on my Xbox live account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When redeeming a game with its gift code, it doesn't appear on my Xbox live account.: Today I use a gift code to redeem the Resident Evil 2 game, from my email I selected the link to redeem and use it, that was around 2pm, but when I accessed my Xbox live account that game does not...
  9. I need help with the redeemed xbox game code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with the redeemed xbox game code: Hi All, We purchased a new xbox one s ..and it did come with 4 free games bundled. They sales guy from ebgames generated the key and gave it to us included in the receipt. We got home keyed in...
  10. I redeemed my RAGE 2 Deluxe Pack code but it didn't download and doesn't appear in the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed my RAGE 2 Deluxe Pack code but it didn't download and doesn't appear in the game...: Hi everybody! I've got a problem with the RAGE 2 Deluxe Pack DLC on Xbox One. I entered the DLC code on my Xbox when I purchased the game on May 14th. Until now the DLC did not show up, although...