Redeeming A Code for Xbox Game Pass

Discus and support Redeeming A Code for Xbox Game Pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Our son got an Xbox for Christmas, and so far, we've had a heck of a time setting the thing up. It came with a code to redeem for one free month of... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AnnO-848, Jan 21, 2019.

1. AnnO-848
    AnnO-848 Guest

Our son got an Xbox for Christmas, and so far, we've had a heck of a time setting the thing up. It came with a code to redeem for one free month of Xbox Game Pass. Every time we go through the process of adding the code on the console, it says "parent
    must set up recurring billing." So I go to my Microsoft account, and nowhere can I find anything about setting up recurring billing. Anyone? This is so frustrating. All he wants to do is play some games, and he's literally played the thing about five times
    since Christmas because we keep bumping up against problems in setting it up. Thanks.

:)

AnnO-848, Jan 21, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

I was about to redeem a code for 3 months of gold and it would only redeem as 1 month of ultimate

If you had Xbox Game Pass Ultimate already active before you redeem that code, when you enter a code for Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass it will add as Game Pass Ultimate and not only Xbox Game Pass, is this your case?
  3. DopeyStoner Win User

Do digital codes expire?

I just redeemed my Microsoft points on a 12 month subscription for Xbox gold, when I tried to redeem the code it told my that it will convert it into 4 months of Xbox game pass, I don't want game pass I want gold, do I have to wait for my game pass to
    expire before I can redeem my code for 12 months of gold
  4. XxJessman97Xx66 Win User

Bought my first season pass ever and I don't know how to use it.

If you haven't redeemed the season pass yet make sure you do that. To redeem a code go to the store on your xbox, then go to games then go to redeem code. The season pass will have a QR code and a code of letters and numbers. For a quick redeem you can use
    your kinect to scan the QR code. Once the season pass is redeemed and dlc is released, go to the xbox store or the dlc store within the game and you will be able to download the dlc for free. Sometimes it might be displayed you have to buy the dlc but when
    you select the dlc before you confirm your purchase it should say the transaction is free.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Redeeming Gamepass after subscribing to gamepass ultimate

6. mitch-afca Win User

gamepass not working

im on the xbox one i did redeem a prepaid code for 14 days of xbox game pass the website accepted it but still no game pass for me

thanks for the reply :)
Thema:

1. Redeeming A Code for Xbox Game Pass - Similar Threads - Redeeming Code Game

2. Xbox One Disc Games and redeem codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Disc Games and redeem codes: My son recently purchased the all digital xbox one s. In the short, we bought him disc games for Christmas not realizing it was all digital. Do the discs come with redeemable codes so we can...
  3. xbox game pass ultimate, help for redeem Spotify, Discord Nitro, EA codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass ultimate, help for redeem Spotify, Discord Nitro, EA codes: I got the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today, for 3 months. I'm on PC. I need Spotify, Discord Nitro, and EA codes sent to me via email. When do these codes get sent to me?...
  4. A bad redeem code of xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    A bad redeem code of xbox game pass ultimate: I bought a 3 months subscription for game pass ultimate and when I try to redeem it, it shows that it`s only for one month. I`ve already talk with the store where i bougth it but they said that it...
  5. Using secondary Discord Nitro Game Pass code was used but not successfully redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Using secondary Discord Nitro Game Pass code was used but not successfully redeemed: Hi i have got discord nitro game pass code and i used it worked. Then i got another game pass code and i tried to use then it was successfully used but after awhile i realized that secondary code...
  6. Cannot redeem Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot redeem Game Pass Code: Hi there, I was at gamescom this year. At the xbox booth i won a pass for 6 months of game pass ultimate. Recently I wanted to activate the pass, so I rubbed the code on the card free und typed...
  7. Xbox One X Gears 5 limited edition game code redeem issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Gears 5 limited edition game code redeem issue: Hello community, I recently bought a Xbox One X Gears 5 limited edition in Japan and ran into game code redeem issue. Typed in Gears 5 and Gears 4 game codes and received both games smoothly but...
  8. Problem with Redeeming Game pass 12 months code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Redeeming Game pass 12 months code: I have a xbox Ultimate code for 12 months. When I try to redeem a code on a console, below message appears. Is it that the code will be valid for 5 months only. You support on this is very much...
  9. Redeemed a Code but the game does not came under Ready to Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed a Code but the game does not came under Ready to Install: I redeemed a code online, however the game did not came under the 'Ready To Install'. When I go to purchase history the game is listed however it just shows me the code and there is not install...
  10. Xbox one game code not redeeming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one game code not redeeming: Whenever I try to redeem my code for battlefront 2 it comes up with this message Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page. Check the...