Redeeming a code for Xbox Game Pass

Discus and support Redeeming a code for Xbox Game Pass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I got a redeemable code for 3 months worth of Xbox Game Pass that I wanna redeem on my PC, but it keeps saying that recurring payments will be turned... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Image Basnet, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Image Basnet
    Image Basnet Guest

I got a redeemable code for 3 months worth of Xbox Game Pass that I wanna redeem on my PC, but it keeps saying that recurring payments will be turned on for this subscription. I want to redeem the code so I can only enjoy the 3 month subscription without
    renewing it. Is there anyway to turn off recurring payments when you're redeeming a code for a Xbox Game Pass subscription? Thanks.

:)

Image Basnet, Nov 21, 2020
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

I was about to redeem a code for 3 months of gold and it would only redeem as 1 month of ultimate

If you had Xbox Game Pass Ultimate already active before you redeem that code, when you enter a code for Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass it will add as Game Pass Ultimate and not only Xbox Game Pass, is this your case?
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Gold conversion

If you are already a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber, then any Gold codes you redeem will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate. If you are not an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscriber, then no, the Gold codes should not convert to Game Pass Ultimate.
  4. DopeyStoner Win User

Do digital codes expire?

I just redeemed my Microsoft points on a 12 month subscription for Xbox gold, when I tried to redeem the code it told my that it will convert it into 4 months of Xbox game pass, I don't want game pass I want gold, do I have to wait for my game pass to
    expire before I can redeem my code for 12 months of gold
  5. XxJessman97Xx66 Win User

Bought my first season pass ever and I don't know how to use it.

If you haven't redeemed the season pass yet make sure you do that. To redeem a code go to the store on your xbox, then go to games then go to redeem code. The season pass will have a QR code and a code of letters and numbers. For a quick redeem you can use
    your kinect to scan the QR code. Once the season pass is redeemed and dlc is released, go to the xbox store or the dlc store within the game and you will be able to download the dlc for free. Sometimes it might be displayed you have to buy the dlc but when
    you select the dlc before you confirm your purchase it should say the transaction is free.
  6. Jefferson Jr Win User

Xbox Live Prepaid Code

Hello,

Did you redeem a xbox game pass code in between Christmas and now?
Thema:

1. Redeeming a code for Xbox Game Pass - Similar Threads - Redeeming code Game

2. Redeeming Game Pass Digital Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeeming Game Pass Digital Code: Hello, My account subscription is expired. Want to purchase Game Pass Ultimate 3 Month Membership online and redeem the code, however I often see comments that codes do not work on expired...
  3. Xbox Discord Game Pass code redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Discord Game Pass code redeem: Hi, I have xbox 3 month free code but i cant use code. How can use this code can you help me? Thanks Kursat [img] 059e2c4e-994c-43f7-91a5-7ba1eb57850d
  4. Redeemed code, can't download game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed code, can't download game: I just used a redeem code for a game I bought at target. Its not listed under my games and apps on the Xbox but when I log in on my computer, it says the game is in my account. I can't download...
  5. redeemed game code that says it only works for series x/s, not on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeemed game code that says it only works for series x/s, not on my xbox one: I just bought a digital code this morning for Madden NFL 21 that is supposed to work for series x/s or xbox one. I redeemed the code in the browser on my computer, but when I went to install the...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Code Wont Redeem on Mobile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass Code Wont Redeem on Mobile: I bought the Samsung Note 20 5g and it came with the Moga controller and 3 months of game pass subscription. Well I followed the instructions in the email that came with the phone and the link...
  7. Redeeming an 3-month XBOX GOLD LIVE code while using XBOX Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Redeeming an 3-month XBOX GOLD LIVE code while using XBOX Ultimate Game Pass: I currently have XBOX Ultimate game pass till Feb 2021, I cant see if my XBOX GOLD LIVE is still active, when I bought a code and tried to redeem it, it says the 3 month code will convert to 1...
  8. I can’t redeem a code for a game with a trial version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t redeem a code for a game with a trial version: I bought minecraft xbox one edition off of gamestop and tried to redeem it and it says i own the game but i only have the trial version please help b77dd78c-5680-4a28-ade6-62b96b40a686
  9. I redeemed an Xbox Game pass ultimate code and I do not have game pass after claiming it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I redeemed an Xbox Game pass ultimate code and I do not have game pass after claiming it: I need help because I claimed an xbox game pass code from my mac on the same account as my xbox but it doesnt say I have game pass anywhere but the code is still claimed...
  10. Codes to games say already redeemed?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Codes to games say already redeemed?: Codes to games I received free when I bought this computer are saying that the codes have already been redeemed? Were they stolen during shipping? a32ba2c5-abaa-47c4-b46d-821d3eab7ded