Redeeming a code

Discus and support Redeeming a code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem. I bought Sea of thieves on a website called Cd.keys. When I want to redeem the code I get this message:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AndrazHabjanic, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Redeeming a code

Hello,

I have a problem. I bought Sea of thieves on a website called Cd.keys. When I want to redeem the code I get this message:

CatalogSkuDataNotFound

LX9QIIy810CAuYtr.2.6.7

2019/08/30 - 15:53:43 UTC.

What do I need to do?

:)

AndrazHabjanic, Sep 2, 2019
  2. DigitalAssassin Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

3. maxen Win User

Unable to download Dance Central 2 full game for free in the Xbox 360 as cover says

There should be a code included inside the box that had the console. Then you simply redeem the code from the console and the download of the game should start.

How to redeem codes:
    support.xbox.com/.../redeem-prepaid-codes

(Relevant section: Redeem prepaid codes on your console)
  4. Warjax Win User

Halo 4 Specializations

5. DarkMullac Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

to redeem code press xbox button go left down to redeem code redeem it and there you go
  6. jonathan1539 Win User

cannot download due to location not avaliable

Will the code be redeemed? If he did that, will the code be redeemed to my account?
Thema:

Redeeming a code

1. Redeeming a code - Similar Threads - Redeeming code

2. Problem redeeming codes on mobile app

in XboX Insiders
    Problem redeeming codes on mobile app: So I’m currently in the test flight for the mobile app on iOS and with the most recent update to the app every time I try to redeem a code on it I’m told I need to be signed in despite already...
  3. Redeem Code for Xbox Kinnect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem Code for Xbox Kinnect: Hi. I purchased a game at Walmart and got an activation code. I followed the directions, yet the game does not appear on my game console. When I select "Redeem Code," I receive a message that...
  4. Using a redeem code on NBA 2k20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using a redeem code on NBA 2k20: Hi , I just used a redeem code for NBA 2K20 on my phone as the packaging said to go to microsoft.com/redeem to redeem the code , and I don't have a PC so I did it on my phone... how do I now get...
  5. I can’t redeem my code of Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t redeem my code of Minecraft Windows 10: I’m trying to redeem my code of Windows 10, I buy the Java Edition and I can’t redeem the code. The page says “this code is already redeemed” but I have not used it....
  6. Can't redeem code for 3 months free Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem code for 3 months free Xbox Game Pass for PC: I just purchased a Ryzen processor on Amazon, and I got a code for an AMD promo, which should give me three months free Xbox Game Pass for PC. The code I have right now is meant to be redeemed at...
  7. How to find my redeem code for minecraft windows 10 edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to find my redeem code for minecraft windows 10 edition?: I own minecraft windows 10 on my xbox one. I know we were also given a code to redeem so that the game could also be downloaded on your pc. sadly I can not find this code. Is there anyway I can...
  8. Redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem code: I redeemed a voucher & the money is showing in my microsoft account but its not showing on my xbox account, any help would be appreciated 4300ec17-6613-47ed-9ab3-31522cc9b8c0
  9. Can’t Redeem Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Redeem Code: I purchased a brand-new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Trilogy pack for the Xbox 360. It advertises a stimulus package map pack for MW2. Unfortunately, the code does not seem to be redeemable. I...
  10. Redeem code @ wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem code @ wrong account: Dear gamers, I've got 2 accounts: 1 with XBOX Live Gold, 1 without. Now I redeem a game-code (to use with a Live Gold account) with, surprise, the wrong account. Result: the code doesn't work...