Redeeming a code

Discus and support Redeeming a code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem. I bought Sea of thieves on a website called Cd.keys. When I want to redeem the code I get this message:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AndrazHabjanic, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Redeeming a code

Hello,

I have a problem. I bought Sea of thieves on a website called Cd.keys. When I want to redeem the code I get this message:

CatalogSkuDataNotFound

LX9QIIy810CAuYtr.2.6.7

2019/08/30 - 15:53:43 UTC.

What do I need to do?

:)

AndrazHabjanic, Sep 2, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card

If you mean redeeming the code, there are a number of ways to do it, you can redeem on the console, by going to the store, and finding the redeem code option, select it, and type in the code, and then redeem it. You can also redeem the code on the Microsoft
    store on Windows 10, by selecting the three dots on the top right next to your gamerpic, then select redeem code, and type in the code and redeem it. or you can redeem the code on the Xbox app on iOS or Android. You can also redeem the code on account.microsoft.com
    too.
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

4. maxen Win User

Unable to download Dance Central 2 full game for free in the Xbox 360 as cover says

There should be a code included inside the box that had the console. Then you simply redeem the code from the console and the download of the game should start.

How to redeem codes:
    support.xbox.com/.../redeem-prepaid-codes

(Relevant section: Redeem prepaid codes on your console)
  5. Warjax Win User

Halo 4 Specializations

6. DarkMullac Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

to redeem code press xbox button go left down to redeem code redeem it and there you go
Thema:

Redeeming a code

1. Redeeming a code - Similar Threads - Redeeming code

2. I cant redeem my XBGP code(*Help*)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant redeem my XBGP code(*Help*): my code is unreadable,is there any way to be able to activate this code using the invoice? a2c42bd5-b915-43f2-99bc-b2963fe9141f
  3. I can't redeem a game pass ultimate code

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't redeem a game pass ultimate code: every time I try to redeem the code it tells me that it is not possible and that I try later, what I do? c07d616d-2356-4f19-82ff-bf71a5c51017
  4. Minecraft code redeemed on wrong family member account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft code redeemed on wrong family member account: My wife bought a digital copy of minecraft starts addition for our son. I accidentally added it while in my account. So when he logs in he does not have the packs that came with it or the 700...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code: Hello, I was in the process of claiming my free windows 10 Minecraft code from Mojang, it then crashed. I couldn't redeem again on Mojang and it wasn't on my Microsoft account anywhere? I have no...
  6. Redeem your code or gift card it'll be added to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem your code or gift card it'll be added to...: I was adding credit to my account via gift card when I noticed a message saying that the credit will be added to an old email address that I lost the password to. Currently I use a different email...
  7. Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different...: I got 14 day xbox live gold trial with my xbox one s console and every time i try to redeem it either on the xbox or the website this message appears “check the instructions that came with your...
  8. Can't redeem Xbox Game Pass for PC code from AMD rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem Xbox Game Pass for PC code from AMD rewards: Hi, I've recently purchased an AMD processor and it came with a code for 3 month of Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription. However, when I click "Activate" button on AMD rewards website, it takes me...
  9. Gamepass Ultimate codes redeemed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass Ultimate codes redeemed?: On Amazon uk got a deal for gamepass ultimate get 6 month sub for price of 3 months got 2 separate codes put both in but only shows 3 month and not 6 months? ed0ca4fe-729c-4bcf-89fd-ba3413b4c931
  10. Xbox Game Pass code redeemed for the wrong platform

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass code redeemed for the wrong platform: Hello, I just redeemed an Xbox Game Pass code. I wanted to redeem it in order to use it with Windows 10 but I followed the wrong instructions and it was redeemed to use for Console. Is there a...