Redeeming a code

Discus and support Redeeming a code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey im trying to redeem my xbox live 3 month code but it says that a exsisting subscription is cancelled and my code was declined. Anyone know how to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HunterBrazil, Mar 24, 2020 at 7:22 AM.

1. HunterBrazil
    HunterBrazil Guest

Redeeming a code

Hey im trying to redeem my xbox live 3 month code but it says that a exsisting subscription is cancelled and my code was declined. Anyone know how to fix this?

:)

HunterBrazil, Mar 24, 2020 at 7:22 AM
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card

If you mean redeeming the code, there are a number of ways to do it, you can redeem on the console, by going to the store, and finding the redeem code option, select it, and type in the code, and then redeem it. You can also redeem the code on the Microsoft
    store on Windows 10, by selecting the three dots on the top right next to your gamerpic, then select redeem code, and type in the code and redeem it. or you can redeem the code on the Xbox app on iOS or Android. You can also redeem the code on account.microsoft.com
    too.
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

4. maxen Win User

Unable to download Dance Central 2 full game for free in the Xbox 360 as cover says

There should be a code included inside the box that had the console. Then you simply redeem the code from the console and the download of the game should start.

How to redeem codes:
    support.xbox.com/.../redeem-prepaid-codes

(Relevant section: Redeem prepaid codes on your console)
  5. Warjax Win User

Halo 4 Specializations

6. DarkMullac Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

to redeem code press xbox button go left down to redeem code redeem it and there you go
Thema:

Redeeming a code

1. Redeeming a code - Similar Threads - Redeeming code

2. Can't redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem code: Hello :) just bought a game from Amazon and was just sent the code for DLCs to my email However when i try to redeem the code on my Microsoft account page am getting the message "Contact who you...
  3. Redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem code: Respected Sir/Mam, I like to open my account but the dialog box says this "Redeem code" "Professional development can happen anywhere, and we want to honor it here. Enter your achievement code...
  4. Cannot redeem code for Gears 5 Ultimate Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem code for Gears 5 Ultimate Edition: Hello world! I purchased in Romania an xbox one X Gears 5 Special Edition and when i try to redeem a code of Gears 5 ( Ultimate Edition and Gears of War 4) and Gears of War: Ultimate edition are...
  5. I cannot redeem a code of Gears 5 Ultimate Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot redeem a code of Gears 5 Ultimate Edition.: Hello world! I purchased in Romania an xbox one X Gears 5 Special Edition and when i try to redeem a code of Gears 5 ( Ultimate Edition and Gears of War 4) and Gears of War: Ultimate edition are...
  6. Can't Redeem Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Redeem Code: Split from this thread. Hi I have a problem saying "can't redeem until activated please call merchant." I have went to where i bought it from and they say it is activated. Please help with my...
  7. Redeemed Code Xbox Live Code Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed Code Xbox Live Code Issues: Hi all, I have just redeemed a code online for Xbox live. It has appeared on my order history but when I go onto my Xbox I still cannot connect to xbox live, and my subscriptions tab says I don't...
  8. Code redeemed but not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Code redeemed but not working: Hi everyone, Last week I bought 2 gift card codes for my nephew in US. I live in NL and I used the NL store with Microsoft since I could not use my european credit card to pay on the US store. I...
  9. Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it.: I bought sea of thieves and the code doesnt work it brings up this. who you got this code from. We can't redeem it. CatalogSkuDataNotFound QF0iiI+fHU+VovWj.55.1.6.7 2020/03/24 - 11:58:49 UTC...
  10. Sea of thieves ori and the will of the wisps game pass redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves ori and the will of the wisps game pass redeem code: So when you go on game pass perks theres sea of thieves promotion where you can get ori and the will of wisps cosmetics but i redeemed mine but they only gave me 20 digits when you need 25 to...