Redeeming a game pass gift card on my xbox one

Discus and support Redeeming a game pass gift card on my xbox one in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I have a Xbox one gamepass ult gift card for 2 months and I typed in the code but it wants my credit card so I was wondering if it'll charge me it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EiadSherb, May 15, 2022.

1. /u/EiadSherb
    /u/EiadSherb Guest

So I have a Xbox one gamepass ult gift card for 2 months and I typed in the code but it wants my credit card so I was wondering if it'll charge me it obviously wouldn't but I wanted to make sure and also will it automatically charge me after the 2 months r done so would I have to turn of recurring billings

submitted by /u/EiadSherb
    [link] [comments]

/u/EiadSherb, May 15, 2022
  2. Allebas Win User

My Gift Card does not work

As far as i know you can't purchase subscriptions with gift card balance, you need a PayPal or Credit/debit card, as the purchase is a reoccurring one. You can also purchase gift cards specificly for live and game pass, just a heads up.
    Hi Neo Norseman,

Once upon a time you couldn't use a Xbox gift card to purchase Xbox Gold but now you can. However, a credit/debit, paypal is needed for the reoccurring fee.

Learn about gift cards and codes

With a Microsoft or Xbox gift card, you let the lucky recipient choose the gift they want. There are no fees or expiration dates, and either card can
    be used to buy:

To redeem a gift card you received, go to microsoft.com/redeem. For more ways to redeem gift cards and codes, see How
    to redeem an Xbox code
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Microsoft rewards

I have redeemed for a month of game pass, donate a $1 to charities and many gift cards, at least one gift card a month and have never ran into any problems.
  4. Allebas Win User

payment of xbox game pass for pc

Hi bakaneko05,

The gift option refers to an Xbox gift card. It comes with a code that can be redeem on your Xbox Live account. You then can use the Xbox gift to buy games,DLc, movies, Xbox subscription, etc. It can be purchase at a store, Amazon, through Microsoft,
    etc. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/prepaid-codes/types-of-prepaid-codes.

With a Microsoft or Xbox gift card, you let the lucky recipient choose the gift they want. There are no fees or expiration dates, and
    either card can be used to buy:

To redeem a gift card you received, go to microsoft.com/redeem. For more ways to redeem gift cards and codes, see How
    to redeem an Xbox code
  5. MoeZArts Win User

Can I use Microsoft currency to buy an Xbox Console?

Hi o BATMAN JOE o,

If you are talking about Microsoft gift cards and available credit in your account, you can use it to buy a console. Although I am not sure about pre-orders.

With a
    Microsoft or Xbox gift card
    , you let the lucky recipient choose the gift they want. There are no fees or expiration dates, and either card can be used to buy:

To redeem a gift card, go to
    https://redeem.microsoft.com
    . For more ways to redeem gift cards and codes, see

How to redeem gift cards and codes

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/redeem-codes-gifting/types-of-prepaid-codes
  6. Vortex9k Win User

buy first game pass with Microsoft balance without credit card

Hey. I recommend you buy one of those gift cards and redeem them to your account and buy game pass with that money
Thema:

1. Redeeming a game pass gift card on my xbox one - Similar Threads - Redeeming game pass

2. xbox game pass ultimate: perks not redeeming

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass ultimate: perks not redeeming: for some reason, even though i have xbox game pass ultimate, and i have no redeemed the perks, and the perks are before their expiration date, i am unable to redeem them because the xbox app has a...
  3. Can't redeem PC game pass key , I got free for playing halo infinite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem PC game pass key , I got free for playing halo infinite.: I received a mail thanking for playing halo infinite , and Received a Free PC game pass key for 3 months. I can't redeem it, there is an error saying :- Check the instructions that came with...
  4. Trying to redeem free Xbox Game pass Ultimate for 3 months

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to redeem free Xbox Game pass Ultimate for 3 months: I own a laptop and game on my laptop and have 3 months of Xbox Game pass Ultimate for free but cannot use it. When I attempt to redeem it, the Xbox app says that the Xbox Game Pass has been...
  5. Can't redeem game pass code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't redeem game pass code: Hello! When I'm trying to redeem a game pass code for PC it keep saying "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page." The code is from a...
  6. Game pass ultimate. I am redeeming a 3 month voucher, but I keep being asked for bank...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate. I am redeeming a 3 month voucher, but I keep being asked for bank...: I want to extend my game pass ultimate with a pre purchased voucher. When I try redeeming it, I keep getting a request for my bank details. Why? d76629f8-8de7-4e06-af34-a0a96f7237d9
  7. ask about how to redeem the xbox game pass ultimate code

in XBoX Accessibility
    ask about how to redeem the xbox game pass ultimate code: hello i want to ask, how to redeem xbox game pass ultimate code while my country is not supported by xbox and i also dont have a cc from another country 20cf1228-5a5a-413a-b7b4-bd98e70c1bca
  8. Xbox Game Pass For PC redeeming problems please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass For PC redeeming problems please help.: So I recently got a new laptop, and in the Xbox app it says I have a free Xbox game pass for 1 month free with the laptop. But to redeem it, you still need to enter credit card number/ paypal. But...
  9. I preordered Halo Infinite on Xbox Game Pass, but I can’t find a code to redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered Halo Infinite on Xbox Game Pass, but I can’t find a code to redeem: I preordered Halo Infinite from the Microsoft store, and I have no idea where the code is. I didn’t get an email so I don’t know what to do. Any help would be nice. Thanks...
  10. Can't redeem Game pass gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Game pass gift: So recently after buying Discord Nitro, there was some kind of sale going on I think, I don't really remember, but I got a code to redeem for 2 months of the ultimate game pass. I don't know if...