Redeeming code that I received with incorrect region

Discus and support Redeeming code that I received with incorrect region in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I received and promotional code but my region was incorrect, it say MX but I'm in united states bcd862a0-bc2e-4f25-9303-a0a63249acdb Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Jose Merejo, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Jose Merejo
    Jose Merejo Guest

I received and promotional code but my region was incorrect, it say MX but I'm in united states

:)

Jose Merejo, Mar 7, 2019
  2. MikeFromXbox Win User

Hey!

HA! ive received one of those before. Change your console region to Mexico then try entering the code, that usually works so try it. Here's how: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027266/microsoft-store-how-to-change-your-country-or-region hope this
    works!
  3. Jose Merejo Win User

They say that I need to come here for help, Yes I received it when was set to Mexico but the point is I never live in Mexico and I start using the xbox here in United States, I really dont know how this happens
  4. ravary212 Win User

You cant reedem other country codes
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

Did you get that item when your account was set to Mexico? I would advise you to contact Xbox official support to get more information on a possible replacement of the code.
  6. TylerVulpeBoi Win User

Xbox issue: can't redeem my Spotify premium code

I clicked on redeem code

After receiving the message

In my xbox live messages

I keep getting

"incorrect username or password" on spotify's website
Thema:

1. Redeeming code that I received with incorrect region - Similar Threads - Redeeming code received

2. Redeem code but didn't receive anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeem code but didn't receive anything: Hi, I play fortnite fortnite in pc but with a xbox controller and I just bought the controller that came with a skin and redeem the code but I haven't gotten the skin or the vbucks....
  3. 16 Digit Game Pass Code Received, Cannot Figure Out Where to Redeem, No Website Given

in XBoX on Windows
    16 Digit Game Pass Code Received, Cannot Figure Out Where to Redeem, No Website Given: Hi There! I received an Xbox Game Pass for PC code for picking up one of the new Ryzen CPUs. I have a 16 digit code that I cannot figure out where to redeem. There is no website provided with the...
  4. Couldn’t receive the product after redeeming a code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Couldn’t receive the product after redeeming a code: Hello to all the Xbox users. Today I opened the case of Gears Of War 4 and I’ve finally decided to redeem the codes for the others 4 Gears Of War games (the previous ones) as stated in the...
  5. receiving a code that has been redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    receiving a code that has been redeemed: purchased ufc 3 standard fight nights champion edition from xbox store. received the code for fight night champions to find it has already been redeemed. have spoken to xbox support and they have...
  6. 2Wire: I bought the gears of war 4 xbox one s bundle and i didnt receive my code to redeem the ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: I bought the gears of war 4 xbox one s bundle and i didnt receive my code to redeem the ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): I bought the gears of war 4 xbox one s bundle and i didnt receive my code to redeem the game. I bought the gears of war 4 xbox one s bundle, and i havent received the code...
  7. Redeemed 3 $5 Microsoft Store gift cards & have'nt received any codes.

in XBoX Rewards
    Redeemed 3 $5 Microsoft Store gift cards & have'nt received any codes.: Basiclly Last week i spent roughly 14.000 of my rewards points on 3 $5 microsoft store gift cards, over a week later i still have not receieved any codes via my e-mail, I did receive an email from...
  8. have not received email with codes i bought with gems but it says redeemed on my xbox rewards ...

in XBoX Rewards
    have not received email with codes i bought with gems but it says redeemed on my xbox rewards ...: have not received email with codes i bought with gems but it says redeemed on my xbox rewards page 4/16/18 i bought 2- 75 platinum for warframe using 500 gems i only received one of them but on...
  9. Redeemed 1250 vault gems - No email codes received.

in XBoX Rewards
    Redeemed 1250 vault gems - No email codes received.: Hi, On 7th April 2018 I redeemed 1250 gems in the vault for a 3-Month Xbox Live Gold Subscription and World of Tanks 7 days Premium Time. I have not yet received the emails with the codes for the...
  10. Never received Fallout 3 redeem code from Fallout 4 preorder through Xbox live.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received Fallout 3 redeem code from Fallout 4 preorder through Xbox live.: Hi. As the title says, I preordered Fallout 4 on 11/6/15 through Xbox Live and I was supposed to receive Fallout 3 as a preorder bonus. I've searched through my email and checked my Xbox Live...