Redeeming code

Discus and support Redeeming code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We purchased the MLB The Show 21 Jackie Robinson Edition and the code to redeem extra things will not work. 3dddc6a5-c97d-4c3c-9783-206d53fdaf79 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MichelleWolfe6, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Redeeming code

We purchased the MLB The Show 21 Jackie Robinson Edition and the code to redeem extra things will not work.

:)

MichelleWolfe6, Apr 18, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card

If you mean redeeming the code, there are a number of ways to do it, you can redeem on the console, by going to the store, and finding the redeem code option, select it, and type in the code, and then redeem it. You can also redeem the code on the Microsoft
    store on Windows 10, by selecting the three dots on the top right next to your gamerpic, then select redeem code, and type in the code and redeem it. or you can redeem the code on the Xbox app on iOS or Android. You can also redeem the code on account.microsoft.com
    too.
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

4. maxen Win User

Unable to download Dance Central 2 full game for free in the Xbox 360 as cover says

There should be a code included inside the box that had the console. Then you simply redeem the code from the console and the download of the game should start.

How to redeem codes:
    support.xbox.com/.../redeem-prepaid-codes

(Relevant section: Redeem prepaid codes on your console)
  5. Warjax Win User

Halo 4 Specializations

6. DarkMullac Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

to redeem code press xbox button go left down to redeem code redeem it and there you go
Thema:

Redeeming code

1. Redeeming code - Similar Threads - Redeeming code

2. Can't redeem a gift code from another region even after sent xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem a gift code from another region even after sent xbox: My girlfriend sent me a gift for fortnite something about biohazard pack, i cant redeem the code even from the xbox message due to her being in canada and me in the united states is there anyway i...
  3. Code not redeemed for MLB 21

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code not redeemed for MLB 21: I went to the Microsoft Store on my XBox to redeem a code. It said a successful claim but when I logged into the game, the "servers" were down so I didn't get credit for it. It was the 5000 stubs...
  4. Unable to redeem code for Game Pass Ultimate from Tim Hortons Roll up The Rim

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem code for Game Pass Ultimate from Tim Hortons Roll up The Rim: I was given a Game Pass Ultimate code from the Tim Hortons Roll up the rim event, and I get a message saying "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a...
  5. Is there any way to get the code numbers damaged from the PIN scratch off to redeem gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way to get the code numbers damaged from the PIN scratch off to redeem gift card?: My son received an Xbox gift card for his birthday. He was excited to use it, scratched off the PIN with a scissor and pressed too hard in some areas of the access code, so a few numbers are...
  6. Redeem a digital code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a digital code: How do I add this digital code that I received from Best Buy to access 75,000 VC points for my NBA 2K player in NBA 2K 21? The code they pretty much had giving isnt a 25 digit code but is more of...
  7. I have redeemed a madden code online—now what?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have redeemed a madden code online—now what?: After redeeming a code for madden points online (microsoft.com/redeem), I’m not sure how to use the points, seeing as they are not showing up on my xbox. Any ideas?...
  8. Gift code hasn't redeemed on ps5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift code hasn't redeemed on ps5: Hi, I purchased an add on pack for fortnite which I redeemed on my microsoft account and I logged into my ps5 fortnite account however it is not there, I assumed as my email is the same it would...
  9. MLB THE SHOW 21. Code redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MLB THE SHOW 21. Code redeem: I purchased the Deluxe MLB The show edition. Every time I go to redeem my vouchers that came with the game it says this code does not exist. I spoke with support over the weekend and they said I...
  10. Resend my $10 gift code that I failed to redeem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Resend my $10 gift code that I failed to redeem: Hi, Yesterday (4/19) I got an Xbox notification for $10 free code but didn't redeem it and now it's gone. Is there a way to resend the code? Thanks, -Paul 8683dc3b-415b-4b4a-b8fc-90627d267cad