Redeeming codes using coin star

Discus and support Redeeming codes using coin star in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed a code for my account online and it said download complete but when I go to my xbox it is not there. I checked my recent download history... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BeamishSix789, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Redeeming codes using coin star

I redeemed a code for my account online and it said download complete but when I go to my xbox it is not there. I checked my recent download history and it is not there. I went back to try and redeem the code again and it said that the code has already
    been redeemed. How do I fix this?

:)

BeamishSix789, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Need help redeeming my xbox live code

I tried redeeming the code in my browser on my computer using these instructions, big mistake. It said "thank you, you redeemed your code" and then exited me out. No gamertag registration whatsoever. I thought the whole point of redeeming my code was to create a gamer tag, but no just exits me out. I then tried redeeming my code on my xbox (so that I could create the gamer tag) and it said "sorry, code already redeemed."

so what the... what do I do now?

Charles Higgens, Jan 1, 2014
  3. FREE Disturbed songs....3rd of june only maybe?

does anyone else have a code they are not using.

the codes i had yesterday would not work. i assume you simply redeem them on the marketplace "redeem code" section

Sunshinewelly, Jan 1, 2014
  4. owenobrien
    owenobrien Guest

Have you turned your console off and On. Try clicking your download history and then click your thing that you redeemed and click download again. If that dose not work try Contacting Microsoft

owenobrien, Jan 1, 2014
  5. owenobrien Win User

Have you turned your console off and On. Try clicking your download history and then click your thing that you redeemed and click download again. If that dose not work try Contacting Microsoft
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Best offer of the year not working

The terms of the deal state that the codes for the Apex Coins will be sent out by June 30th.

"To redeem, a digital code for 1,000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Centre on your Xbox One console by 6/30/2019."
  7. Listed mia 510 Win User

Cointstar Change exchange now has XBL Credits

I hope this is real. Even though I do not use coin star.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Apex Coins

You'll receive a code for the coins via Live message on or by 06/30/2019. So you can redeem them whenever you get the code.
  9. Obsessive Power Win User

Free game to download Star Wars III

Thema:

1. Redeeming codes using coin star - Similar Threads - Redeeming codes using

2. Went to redeem my Gears of War promo codes but it says they were used already.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Went to redeem my Gears of War promo codes but it says they were used already.: I purchased Gears 4 a few years ago and got the promo codes for the free DL of Gears 1,2,3 and Judgement. When I went to redeem the codes recently it says that the codes were already used but i...
  3. Is there a way of redeeming an Xbox Ultimate Game Pass code without having to use a credit...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way of redeeming an Xbox Ultimate Game Pass code without having to use a credit...: Is there a way to redeem an Xbox Ultimate code without using a credit card? My parents won't let me use their credit card on my account and I don't have one so I have no way of redeeming this...
  4. Redeeming an 3-month XBOX GOLD LIVE code while using XBOX Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Redeeming an 3-month XBOX GOLD LIVE code while using XBOX Ultimate Game Pass: I currently have XBOX Ultimate game pass till Feb 2021, I cant see if my XBOX GOLD LIVE is still active, when I bought a code and tried to redeem it, it says the 3 month code will convert to 1...
  5. Xbox Redeem Code was used but it didnt reflect on my balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Redeem Code was used but it didnt reflect on my balance: As title says, where can i contact support or what are the steps in order for my code to be valid. 7d85c6aa-c90a-4b03-84a7-41b106f2096e
  6. Redeemable Code Says Already Used :- Fallout 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemable Code Says Already Used :- Fallout 3: Hi i recently Purchased a Game Called Fallout 4 from Amazon.in. It had Fallout 3 free with it in form of a redeemable code. When i tried redeeming the code i got a message that the code has...
  7. Redeem code couldn't be used

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem code couldn't be used: Hi there, I got a Bonus Content for my NBA 2K20. I went to the redeem page of Microsoft. I inputted the 5 x 5 characters from the page I got with the game. It opened a page with multiple games...
  8. Using secondary Discord Nitro Game Pass code was used but not successfully redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Using secondary Discord Nitro Game Pass code was used but not successfully redeemed: Hi i have got discord nitro game pass code and i used it worked. Then i got another game pass code and i tried to use then it was successfully used but after awhile i realized that secondary code...
  9. Redeeming Game Pass Ultimate "this code has already been used"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeeming Game Pass Ultimate "this code has already been used": Hello, I got an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate card a few months ago. And today I decided to use it but I got the error: "This code has already been used. Please enter a code that has not been used"....
  10. Using a redeem code on NBA 2k20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using a redeem code on NBA 2k20: Hi , I just used a redeem code for NBA 2K20 on my phone as the packaging said to go to microsoft.com/redeem to redeem the code , and I don't have a PC so I did it on my phone... how do I now get...