Redeeming codes

Discus and support Redeeming codes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I just bought an xbox giftcard today to use in nba2k19. Although when i was taking off the sticker on the code some of the letters came off and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaxQuinny, Feb 12, 2019.

1. MaxQuinny
    MaxQuinny Guest

Redeeming codes

Hi,

I just bought an xbox giftcard today to use in nba2k19. Although when i was taking off the sticker on the code some of the letters came off and now i cant redeem it. Does anyone know what I should do?

Redeeming codes [​IMG]

:)

MaxQuinny, Feb 12, 2019
  2. DigitalAssassin Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

3. maxen Win User

Unable to download Dance Central 2 full game for free in the Xbox 360 as cover says

There should be a code included inside the box that had the console. Then you simply redeem the code from the console and the download of the game should start.

How to redeem codes:
    support.xbox.com/.../redeem-prepaid-codes

(Relevant section: Redeem prepaid codes on your console)
  4. Warjax Win User

Halo 4 Specializations

5. DarkMullac Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

to redeem code press xbox button go left down to redeem code redeem it and there you go
  6. jonathan1539 Win User

cannot download due to location not avaliable

Will the code be redeemed? If he did that, will the code be redeemed to my account?
Thema:

Redeeming codes

1. Redeeming codes - Similar Threads - Redeeming codes

2. What happens when I redeem an Xbox Live code while having Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens when I redeem an Xbox Live code while having Game Pass Ultimate: There seems to be absolutely no info at all about this, I've been searching for 2 hours now, but only get results for when upgrading to game pass, not the opposite, so I decided to just ask about...
  3. I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing: As the title says, I redeemed a code for Sea of Thieves about a year ago and now it's no longer in my library. *** moved from NL-NL ******Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***...
  4. Mineceraft redeem code

in XBoX on Windows
    Mineceraft redeem code: I bought minecraft in 2014, and I was trying to redeem the code for the Microsoft version. It says the redeem code was already used, which is not possible as I have never played on the Microsoft...
  5. Problem to redeem a gift code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem to redeem a gift code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I went to the Mojang account and entered. In my profile there was a code, at the bottom, to redeem the version of minecraft pe for Windows 10; free for all users who had purchased minecraft before...
  6. Redeemable code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeemable code: A while back I purchased "Minecraft" on Xbox one (not the console edition), and it's supposed to come with a code for windows ten edition. I haven't had a need to redeem the code till now but the...
  7. Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC: I’ve bought a new and sealed (physical) copy of Batman Arkham Origins for Xbox 360. It came with many different download codes and unfortunately two of them aren’t working. When I try to redeem...
  8. False charging my card when I redeemed a code?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    False charging my card when I redeemed a code?: Hey, I just wanted to know why did my Xbox live subscription say I bought it by my debit card. Now that I ran out it won't let me cancel it even though I had a redeem 12-month prepaid card? Just...
  9. Minecraft for Microsoft Windows 10: code says 'redeemed'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Microsoft Windows 10: code says 'redeemed': Hi there, I purchased Minecraft back in 2012 and was looking to play the Windows 10 version as it's cross-platform. I saw that players who had purchased before Oct 2017 could get the game for...
  10. Nach einlösen von Code kein Gold! [Translate] After redeeming code no gold!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nach einlösen von Code kein Gold! [Translate] After redeeming code no gold!: Hallo ich habe mir einen 48std gold trial code gekauft und diesen eingelöst. Nun kann ich aber nicht online spielen oder eine xbox live party öffnen. Was kann ich tun? Das profil habe ich bereits...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to redeem minecraft minecoins xbox one