Redeeming Forza 5 game code ?

Discus and support Redeeming Forza 5 game code ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a bundle which came with Forza 5 download code. When I used the code it came up with the Top Gear pack ?? My question is Why is the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by miniw76, Dec 28, 2014.

1. miniw76
    miniw76 Guest

I purchased a bundle which came with Forza 5 download code. When I used the code it came up with the Top Gear pack ??

My question is Why is the game not showing in downloads or queing ??.

Or have Microsoft only given me the Top Gear pack and not the full game ?? Altho in the E-Mail it says Forza 5 download code

:)

miniw76, Dec 28, 2014
  2. GaryMo
    GaryMo Guest
    Faulty kinect and now console in the first 2 weeks of ownership!

Have you got your console back yet?
    They said that all consoles with disc drive faults will be returned with a code to download a free game so you should get at least that.
    I argued further and stated that if I use that code to replace my damaged disc then I've not got a free game and that I should get 2 codes. They agreed pretty easily and sent a code for Forza 5 which I redeemed on Xbox.com. I assume I just download it when I get my console back. Think I'll get Zoo Tycoon for the kids with the other code as they loved playing with the demo.

GaryMo, Dec 28, 2014
  3. Forza Live 12 month with bonus

I bought the Forza 5 live 12 month membership with bonus mclaren car. I havent got a in game message nor a car. How do I get the bonus from my membership? I tried redeeming the code again just to make sure I didn't miss something, says the code has been
    redeemed.

Omega Abradax, Dec 28, 2014
  4. rOcKe7mAn76 Win User

0x87DD0019 code.

Hi all, I am getting the same code (0x87dd0019) in relation to Forza 5 Day One downloadable content (using the code supplied in the box). It says installation stopped, and then gives me this error code.

Any ideas? Have tried to redeem the code again, but it says it has already been redeemed. Anyway to remove the failed download and start it again?
  5. Katnipthief Win User

Redeemed Forza 5 Codes / No Cars

Go to Home Screen.

Click on My games and Apps

Select Forza and Hit Menu

Select "Show all Addons"

You should see your cars in here.

Install them

Load Forza 5

buy your new cars.
  6. morpheus2n2 Win User

It should have worked as I got that direct from the Xbox one help pages on the console and have just double checked it now it has to be done from the My Games and Apps screen or from the game icon if it is in the disc drive Not the store! If you are seeing
    items that you have not purchased then something has gone wrong!

so its My Games & apps

Forza Motorsport 5

Menu Button

Show all add-ons

This WILL only show what you have purchased/redeemed for this game.

Also if DLC is installed the game's icon will have a little controller with a + in the top left cornor
  7. morpheus2n2 Win User

@Frimp actually if you look at the post above yours I have already said the same thing just not in a run down list!!
  8. Katnipthief Win User

After spending over an hour figuring this out, and answering an hour before Morph did, saying the same thing, I would appreciate if you can mark mine as the answer since it was first.

Thank you.
Thema:

1. Redeeming Forza 5 game code ? - Similar Threads - Redeeming Forza game

2. Can't redeem Forza Horizon 4 PC quest reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Forza Horizon 4 PC quest reward: I got a quest which consist in getting an achievement on PC in FH4, but in Microsoft Rewards apps there isn't a Redeem button, so quest is accomplished but I can't get my reward points. Here's my...
  3. Need Help With Redeeming a Preorder Bonus from Forza Horizon 4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help With Redeeming a Preorder Bonus from Forza Horizon 4.: Hello, I would like to speak to someone about a slight issue regarding me not receiving a bonus I was supposed to get from preordering the game Forza Horizon 4. Apparently I was supposed to...
  4. Redeemed a Forza 7 key, can access game on xbox one x, but it wants me to purchase it again on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed a Forza 7 key, can access game on xbox one x, but it wants me to purchase it again on ...: As my title says. Yesterday, I purchased a code for Forza 7. It works on the xbox but it doesn't show up in the windows store on my pc. 6ad6506f-fa2c-4baa-9598-938561a5e0f7
  5. Forza Horizon 3 Redeem Code - Not Showing Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Redeem Code - Not Showing Game: I just bought an Xbox One S which came with a free game (Forza Horizon 3 + Hot Wheels Expansion Pack) After setting the console up I proceeded to enter my code into the Redeem code section of the...
  6. I received warthog code for forza, it redeems but does not appear in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I received warthog code for forza, it redeems but does not appear in the game: So I decided to delete it to return it and download, but for my surprise, since I can not redownload the file disappeared from my download history. Someone can help me?...
  7. not being able to redeem 1 of 4 games (Forza motosport 6, Rise of the tomb raider, Gears of ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not being able to redeem 1 of 4 games (Forza motosport 6, Rise of the tomb raider, Gears of ...: I did not get an email when it says "Enter redemption code at name your game" and your email "Your code should arrive within 24 hours and its been just under 48 thanks...
  8. Redeemed Code for Forza 5 on xbox.com, but it doesn't show up in My Games & Apps.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed Code for Forza 5 on xbox.com, but it doesn't show up in My Games & Apps.: Or even in the store when I search, or go to all games. I am in Saudi Arabia. bc282103-7b43-40e7-a519-eb52668db75e
  9. forza code says it has already been redeem but it is a new game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza code says it has already been redeem but it is a new game: I bought forza 5 new and trying to redeem my code for cars and tokens but says it has already been redeemed b95ee492-924a-4b8a-acd1-4947c47631a7
  10. Have not received my game code for Forza 6 after redeeming promo code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have not received my game code for Forza 6 after redeeming promo code.: Promotion Details: $299 **** Sale purchase. Xbox bundle which included Minecraft, Lego Movie and Name your game (where I chose Forza 6) Date of Purchase:16th of June 2016 Promo Item: Forza 6 was...