Redeeming Game Pass Ultimate "this code has already been used"

Discus and support Redeeming Game Pass Ultimate "this code has already been used" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I got an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate card a few months ago. And today I decided to use it but I got the error: "This code has already been used.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Phantomken2, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Phantomken2
    Phantomken2 Guest

Hello,

I got an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate card a few months ago. And today I decided to use it but I got the error: "This code has already been used. Please enter a code that has not been used". The code wasnt even scratched before so I guess someone
    randomly wrote it and redeemed it. Can I request a new code?

:)

Phantomken2, Oct 7, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey ken

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with redeeming a pre-paid code.

You can use the
    Xbox Digital Code Solution
    wizard to request for a new code. Take in mind that you will need to provide as much info that you can in regards to this token.

Additionally,
    Contacting Xbox Customer Support
    will allow you to get more info about the code status and history.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Membership

Is it showing any subscription like game pass ultimate? This includes the Gold.

Are you signed in on the same account that you put the code in for?

Have you tried entering the code again to see if it says that it has already been redeemed?

If it shows that it has already been redeemed you can contact xbox support and they can do a search with that code and see what account it was put onto.

They can be contacted by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. spec24 Win User

Trying to redeem Ori skins for Sea of Thieves, Xbox app does not know I'm Game Pass Ultimate

It is the same account.

Xbox game pass has finally admitted I'm an Ultimate member. However, the perks claims the code has "already been redeemed." I have no Ori cosmetics either on PC or on Xbox.
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

Game Pass ultimate and Xbox live gold confusion

No, it was redeemed and converted to one month of Ultimate, so the code cannot be re-entered as it has already been redeemed.
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

I was about to redeem a code for 3 months of gold and it would only redeem as 1 month of ultimate

If you had Xbox Game Pass Ultimate already active before you redeem that code, when you enter a code for Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass it will add as Game Pass Ultimate and not only Xbox Game Pass, is this your case?
Thema:

1. Redeeming Game Pass Ultimate "this code has already been used" - Similar Threads - Redeeming Game Pass

2. Game Pass Ultimate redeemables

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate redeemables: For spotify, I already have a family plan, when I can redeem 6 months of spotify is it possible that I can redeem the 6 months onto my family plan or is it only a singular thing, because even if I...
  3. Gold Card Trying to redeem for Xbox live game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold Card Trying to redeem for Xbox live game pass: I have a 3 month card that when i put in the code it just tries to "convert" my code, do i have to wait until my current subscription runs out or is it just messed up now??...
  4. Canjie una tarjeta de Game pass y no me deja descargar ni jugar en línea[I redeem a Game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Canjie una tarjeta de Game pass y no me deja descargar ni jugar en línea[I redeem a Game...: Hoy active una tarjeta de regalo de game pass y todo normal, se activo y todo pero al momento de querer descargar un juego, no me da la opción para poder descargarlo y tampoco me deja jugar en...
  5. Can't redeem Xbox Game pass perks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Xbox Game pass perks: I recently purchased xbox game pass ultimate so I could get PSO2 perks. I have tried to redeem them in the xbox app on PC and it doesn't allow me to even though I have the ultimate game pass.....
  6. What happens when you have Game Pass Ultimate and Redeem a Xbox live Gold?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What happens when you have Game Pass Ultimate and Redeem a Xbox live Gold?: So while you have Game Pass Ultimate, can you extend it by just adding Xbox Live Gold or Redeeming the Xbox Live Gold and then The Game Pass Ultimate to convert it?...
  7. Problem redeeming Xbox Game Pass code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem redeeming Xbox Game Pass code: Hi. I bought a code for XGP but when I try to redeem it there's an error. "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page." I have no...
  8. Trying to redeem Ori skins for Sea of Thieves, Xbox app does not know I'm Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem Ori skins for Sea of Thieves, Xbox app does not know I'm Game Pass Ultimate: In trying to redeem my perk for Sea of Thieves, I notice that the Xbox app has no idea that I'm game pass Ultimate. This only happens sometimes. Now, I redeemed the perk on the Xbox, but it also...
  9. Sea of thieves ori and the will of the wisps game pass redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves ori and the will of the wisps game pass redeem code: So when you go on game pass perks theres sea of thieves promotion where you can get ori and the will of wisps cosmetics but i redeemed mine but they only gave me 20 digits when you need 25 to...
  10. I cannot redeem the results of players who are members of the Xbox game pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot redeem the results of players who are members of the Xbox game pass Ultimate: I activated my 1 month Xbox game pass Ultimate card, but I can't redeem Perks for this special privileges and I'm sure I'm logged into the account that has the Xbox game pass Ultimate clearly...