Redeeming Game Pass Ultimate "this code has already been used"

Discus and support Redeeming Game Pass Ultimate "this code has already been used" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I got an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate card a few months ago. And today I decided to use it but I got the error: "This code has already been used.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Phantomken2, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Phantomken2
    Phantomken2 Guest

Hello,

I got an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate card a few months ago. And today I decided to use it but I got the error: "This code has already been used. Please enter a code that has not been used". The code wasnt even scratched before so I guess someone
    randomly wrote it and redeemed it. Can I request a new code?

:)

Phantomken2, Oct 7, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey ken

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with redeeming a pre-paid code.

You can use the
    Xbox Digital Code Solution
    wizard to request for a new code. Take in mind that you will need to provide as much info that you can in regards to this token.

Additionally,
    Contacting Xbox Customer Support
    will allow you to get more info about the code status and history.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  3. Zoe S17 Win User

Xbox gamepass ultimate LAST QUESTION

As a caveat to what my fellow Ambassador
    Fl0ydPinkert0n
    has said, according to
    GamePass FAQ
    under the question - After I join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes?:

After you join the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, you can continue to redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes. Though
    this ratio isn't a one for one.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox Gold ultimate

Hey there EliteCrossFire1,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, if you redeem the Xbox Live Gold code while your Game Pass Ultimate subscription is still active, then you would not be receiving the full time that is shown on the prepaid card.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

"With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem codes for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass?

Yes, These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes. Conversion rates are subject to change"

If you want to keep the Ultimate subscription then you can redeem your code but just keep in mind that you won't receive the full time shown on the card as it will convert the time according to the price of the Ultimate. If you want to stop using the Ultimate
    subscription then I would advise that you wait for the subscription to expire before you redeem the Xbox Live Gold subscription.

I hope this helps.
  5. Bluntman1138 Win User

I have one Mass Effect 3 online pass here.

[quote user="Mash1997"]

Can I just say that someone has already used this or when you tried it out you probably used the code so it became invalid, which is my bet.

[/quote]

Really, someone else has already redeemed the code? Who would have thought that an online pass code wouldnt last 2 days after being posted.

And if you try to redeem an online pass code, when your account has already used one, then it doesnt use the code, it says your account already has the pass, and the code is not accepted.
  6. RandyHerman133 Win User

Redeeming Gamepass after subscribing to gamepass ultimate

You can redeem the code and it will be converted into Game Pass Ultimate days
Thema:

1. Redeeming Game Pass Ultimate "this code has already been used" - Similar Threads - Redeeming Game Pass

2. Redeemed code for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - only got 2 days

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeemed code for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - only got 2 days: Hi, I purchased an AMD graphics card which came with code to redeem for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code worked and I can see it in my Microsoft order history. However, instead...
  3. Can't redeem code for 3 months free Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem code for 3 months free Xbox Game Pass for PC: I just purchased a Ryzen processor on Amazon, and I got a code for an AMD promo, which should give me three months free Xbox Game Pass for PC. The code I have right now is meant to be redeemed at...
  4. What happens when I redeem an Xbox Live code while having Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens when I redeem an Xbox Live code while having Game Pass Ultimate: There seems to be absolutely no info at all about this, I've been searching for 2 hours now, but only get results for when upgrading to game pass, not the opposite, so I decided to just ask about...
  5. 16 Digit Game Pass Code Received, Cannot Figure Out Where to Redeem, No Website Given

in XBoX on Windows
    16 Digit Game Pass Code Received, Cannot Figure Out Where to Redeem, No Website Given: Hi There! I received an Xbox Game Pass for PC code for picking up one of the new Ryzen CPUs. I have a 16 digit code that I cannot figure out where to redeem. There is no website provided with the...
  6. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  7. Redeem points for Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem points for Game Pass Ultimate: I switched to Game Pass Ultimate but there is no option to redeem points for Ultimate. I dont think redeeming points for Gold or Game Pass will work on my current subscription. Is there an update...
  8. Game Pass redeemed but not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass redeemed but not working.: I ordered a new a controller and was pleasantly surprised with a 14 day Game Pass code, however after activating said code i realised it hadn't worked and tried to enter the code again thinking i...
  9. Game pass code from game store had already been redeemed.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass code from game store had already been redeemed.: I bought two 6 month game pass codes from my local game store the first one worked perfectly but when i entered the second code it took longer to authorize and then stated that the code had...
  10. Issues Redeeming Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues Redeeming Xbox Game Pass: I recently purchased an Xbox One bundle which included a one month free trial for xbox game pass. When I went to redeem the code everything went smoothly but at the last minute an error message...