Redeeming gift code

Discus and support Redeeming gift code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I sent a game as a gift via the xbox store. It says that the code has already been redeemed on 03/2/2021. Today is 03/1/2021. So I would like to know... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Someone35898, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Someone35898
    Someone35898 Guest

Redeeming gift code

I sent a game as a gift via the xbox store. It says that the code has already been redeemed on 03/2/2021. Today is 03/1/2021. So I would like to know why it can't be redeemed

:)

Someone35898, Mar 2, 2021
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

CARTÃO PRESENTE XBOX LIVE

3. XBF Ezra G Win User

I need to put a code

Hello saltytaco10,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are looking to redeem an Xbox Gift Card/Code, to do so, please visit this page:

How to redeem gift cards and codes

I hope this helps.
  4. FreakRoach Win User

Transfer of a gift Xbox game bought on a different Microsoft account to Xbox account

Have you already redeemed the gift? Else, the gift code can be redeemed on another account.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

error en codigo[error in code]

Hello eduardobravo alba,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with redeeming a gift code. To troubleshoot this, please visit the following page:

Troubleshoot Redeeming Xbox Gift Cards/Codes

I hope this helps.
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

How do you. Redeem the code for full game nba2k20

Thema:

Redeeming gift code

1. Redeeming gift code - Similar Threads - Redeeming gift code

2. Can't redeem a gift code from another region even after sent xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem a gift code from another region even after sent xbox: My girlfriend sent me a gift for fortnite something about biohazard pack, i cant redeem the code even from the xbox message due to her being in canada and me in the united states is there anyway i...
  3. Is there any way to get the code numbers damaged from the PIN scratch off to redeem gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way to get the code numbers damaged from the PIN scratch off to redeem gift card?: My son received an Xbox gift card for his birthday. He was excited to use it, scratched off the PIN with a scissor and pressed too hard in some areas of the access code, so a few numbers are...
  4. Gift code hasn't redeemed on ps5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift code hasn't redeemed on ps5: Hi, I purchased an add on pack for fortnite which I redeemed on my microsoft account and I logged into my ps5 fortnite account however it is not there, I assumed as my email is the same it would...
  5. Resend my $10 gift code that I failed to redeem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Resend my $10 gift code that I failed to redeem: Hi, Yesterday (4/19) I got an Xbox notification for $10 free code but didn't redeem it and now it's gone. Is there a way to resend the code? Thanks, -Paul 8683dc3b-415b-4b4a-b8fc-90627d267cad
  6. Xbox gift card code already redeemed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gift card code already redeemed?: I purchased a code from gamestop for 20 USD but it stated it was redeemed on 03 26 2021 which is very unlikely for the fact of it being today is 03 25 2021, is there any possible way I am able to...
  7. a friend sent me a gift, a code to redeem, but i lost the email that had the code. is there...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    a friend sent me a gift, a code to redeem, but i lost the email that had the code. is there...: a friend sent me a gift, a code to redeem, but i lost the email that had the code. is there a way i could get the code back? de3d68ac-8372-4915-af6d-5d694a1d6806
  8. How do I redeem a vc gift card that has no code on.

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I redeem a vc gift card that has no code on.: How do i redeem a vc gift card with no code on the back. 080eb7a4-0fe1-4aec-b82d-e47e0225fc71
  9. Gift code not redeemable in different region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift code not redeemable in different region: I bought a gift for a friend in a different region and there was no warning anywhere that the code would not be redeemable. What do I do now? How do I go about getting a refund or how do they go...
  10. Lost receipt with redeem code for Gears Tactics digital gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost receipt with redeem code for Gears Tactics digital gift card: I was gifted a Digital Gears Tactics card for Christmas but did not get the redeem code. It was purchased from Target and they said they could not pull the redeem code up in their system. How do I...