Redeeming in another region

Discus and support Redeeming in another region in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Soo... I have been doing research and I have bought an Xbox one x from Amazon marketplace. And usually when redeeming, a code should be region lock,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sebcol2006, Oct 7, 2019.

1. sebcol2006
    sebcol2006 Guest

Soo... I have been doing research and I have bought an Xbox one x from Amazon marketplace. And usually when redeeming, a code should be region lock, but on the Microsoft redeem page it says nothing about contacting the seller and no, the code has not been
    used, it is asking me to change the language region, but I can't find where it says so. I have done this many years ago but things have changed. Also, my error code is XboxSubscriptionsMismatchedMarketAndLanguage. So
    the question is: A) how can I change the redeem region and B) if I do can I use said code in my region rather than the one its been redeemed in?

:)

sebcol2006, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Xtrem Nitro Win User

Go in your Xbox One and go to Settings from the Xbox Guide and i think and there will be Language and Region setting, you click on it then you change the region from where you are then you chose the language and i think it should be ok
  3. TheWizardRei Win User

Xbox 360 error code: 80150017

My region is PAL and what if i redeem the code from another region ?
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

Can i buy anything else with an xbox live gift card?

In that case, no, you can't. You can redeem it on another account in same region.
  5. XBF George L Win User

gift uit andere region ontvangen [Translation - Gift from other region received ]

Hello!

Gifts are set up by region and will not be redeemable if it was purchased from a different region. Changing consoles region to another region falsely will not change the outcome. The only option would be to have the person that purchased the gift to attempt
    to reverse the purchase of the gift as the code will not be able to be redeemed in a different region. Refund Webform

Hope this helps.
  6. HassanB Win User

Unable to buy Games in India

Unfortunately the points you've redeemed on one account cannot be transferred to another. Since points are region locked, you wouldn't be able to take those points from one account to another in a completely different region.
Thema:

1. Redeeming in another region - Similar Threads - Redeeming another region

2. Transfer redeem code content to another Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer redeem code content to another Microsoft account: Hello Microsoft team. I'd like to preface this discussion with my discontent with my experience to try and talk to someone on the phone but arrived at a bot repeating the same thing over and over...
  3. Redeem a code from another region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem a code from another region: Hi, i have problem redeem a code that got gifted to me. I live in Sweden, and my online friend, from US gifted me a code for ingame content. Tried to request a diffrent code but the webbsite...
  4. Xbox not allowing code redeeming from another region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not allowing code redeeming from another region: Hello I have been playing on xbox one s for the last 3 months during which i faced no problem . However when one of my friends living in the USA sent me a gift (Game) I was told that i couldnt...
  5. Can't use my redeemed gift card from another (

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use my redeemed gift card from another (: Yesterday I redeemed a gift card (US) of 10$ and I can't use to buy a xbox game. b3aa5433-8181-4624-af8c-6610799c026f
  6. You may have to redeem it on another website. "TokenNotSupported" Alan wake code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    You may have to redeem it on another website. "TokenNotSupported" Alan wake code: Buy the xbox one with the pack quantum break and alan wake, but does not accept the code of alan wake. Message: You may have to redeem it on another website. TokenNotSupported 2016/11/13 -...
  7. redeem code from another region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeem code from another region: I bought a game , Fruit ninja kinect 2 from Microsoft site. Since I am from Romania and Microsoft doesn't have a region dedicated to my country, but they sale Xbox console on this market, I...
  8. Switching a redeemed game code to another profile on same machine

in XBoX on Consoles
    Switching a redeemed game code to another profile on same machine: Hi all, On my daughters Xbox One I set up my profile and her profile, but i redeemed the Minecraft code against my profile instead of hers, so whenever she want to play it i have to put in my...
  9. cant redeem my xbox code and i bought another and it still would not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant redeem my xbox code and i bought another and it still would not work: cant redeem my xbox code and i bought another and it still would not work 0aa15f2a-b78b-4e11-9738-cc3333538507
  10. I can’t redeem new 3 month gold code keep saying Give it another try and I have try many ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t redeem new 3 month gold code keep saying Give it another try and I have try many ...: I can’t redeem new 3 month gold code keep saying Give it another try and I have try many times and it's still not working 7302536a-1cbb-4dd3-b9dc-543e11ee1ac7