Redeeming Minecraft Minecoins

Discus and support Redeeming Minecraft Minecoins in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son received 2 different Minecraft Minecoins of 1720 each and the website on the back to redeem them, has been unavailable for a few weeks now. His... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ninjaboy12543, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Redeeming Minecraft Minecoins

My son received 2 different Minecraft Minecoins of 1720 each and the website on the back to redeem them, has been unavailable for a few weeks now. His aunt purchased them as a Christmas gift, so I know that they were legitimately purchased. The website
    is: minecraft.net/redeemcoins. What am I missing!?! He has an ipad with Minecraft on it. We created an Xbox Live account as the back of the card states we needed to do first.

:)

ninjaboy12543, Jan 14, 2020
  2. bowski477 Win User

Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection, didn't receive 700 coins

To redeem your Minecoin and content, you must log in to Minecraft with your Microsoft Account on the game home screen and visit in the in-game Store.
  3. MR1LDN Win User

Hi ninjaboy12543 thank you for getting in touch with Microsoft Xbox forums.

i have had a look into your issue and have no resource information regarding this, However, please follow this link to the minecraft Support page for more support.

You can create a support ticket with minecraft directly or here is a link to gift card not working:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360030797571-My-gift-code-does-not-work

below i have also listed a troubleshoot guide for extra assistance.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360035347351-Marketplace-FAQs

troubleshooting steps below

1. Sign in at account.microsoft.com and check your recent purchases.
    2. If you see a completed purchase, restart your device as it may need to be updated.
    3. If you have another device running Minecraft, sign in on that device to see if your purchase appears there.
      • If the purchase appears, there may be a problem on your device. Make sure that you’re signed in with the same account used to complete the purchase.
      • If the purchase doesn’t appear, contact Xbox Support.
      • NB: Minecraft Marketplace is not available in any version of Minecraft with "Edition" in its name, requires internet access and includes in-app purchases.
    Additional support:

• If you purchased from Apple Store (iPhone or iPad), go to the iTunes Store.
    • If you purchased from Google Play Store (Android), go to the Google Play Store.
    • If you purchased from Kindle Fire or Kindle Fire TV, go to the Amazon Store.
    xbox support if all else fails:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

happy gaming :)
  4. NaZoooom Win User

Hi ninjaboy12543,

I would say best thing to do is check out this My gift code does not work Minecraft support page. There is a link in this
    page to raise a support ticket and best to make contact with the Minecraft support team directly. They will be able to advise you on what to do regarding the redeeming of your codes.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

minecraft mine coins

6. JustinChen9 Win User

I couldn't get the 700 minecoins from getting the minecraft starter collection.

It says I have it but I never got the minecoins and I sent text to Xbox support but this is really getting to be a pain and I rlly want my minecoins. Is there another way I can redeem my minecoins, for example email?
Thema:

1. Redeeming Minecraft Minecoins - Similar Threads - Redeeming Minecraft Minecoins

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "already redeemed"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "already redeemed": I currently have the Java edition of Minecraft and when I go to redeem the free version of the Windows 10 edition it says I have already redeemed the code. If anyone can help me that would be...
  3. I redeemed a code for minecraft win 10 but i cant play on a different pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code for minecraft win 10 but i cant play on a different pc: got minecraft windows 10 edition by redeeming a code on an old computer ( i got the code through an xbox bundle ) and on my new pc it forces me to play the trial when i have the full game on my...
  4. Minecraft Dungeons Install of Redeem Code issues via Gamestop

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons Install of Redeem Code issues via Gamestop: I bought Mine craft Dungeons online, via game stop. I used the redeem code and downloaded it. But the launcher keeps saying I have to buy it. Even though the path it takes me to buy it in the...
  5. I redeemed Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on the wrong Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on the wrong Microsoft account: A little while ago, I learned that you can receive a free copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition if you had owned Java Edition before a certain date. I instantly redeemed this, but the account that...
  6. Minecraft Dungeons gift code redeemed but still says Buy Now in Minecraft Dungeons Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons gift code redeemed but still says Buy Now in Minecraft Dungeons Launcher: 1. I redeemed a gift code for a copy of Minecraft Dungeons with my MS account 2. On my PC I log in to my MS account (same as in step 1) in the Minecraft Dungeons Launcher 3. I click on Minecraft...
  7. Redeem Minecraft for Windows 10 after Java purchase.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem Minecraft for Windows 10 after Java purchase.: Hello, I'm wanting to get the Minecraft for Windows 10 version. I saw that if we bought minecraft before 2018 or something we would get a redeem code for the Windows 10 version? I'm seeing the...
  8. Minecraft code redeem issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft code redeem issues: Hello, Hoping someone else had similar experience and can help. I purchased Minecraft digital code for my son last week and we were able to get Minecraft up and running on our Xbox one under his...
  9. Minecraft xbox one redeem minecoins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox one redeem minecoins: Hi, I recently bought the game Minecraft for Xbox one and it has a code to redeem for 1000 minecoins. When I review my account It appears in my purchase history completed, but in the game it...
  10. Minecraft Minecoins not appearing after redeeming a code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Minecoins not appearing after redeeming a code: Hello, today I bought a Minecraft Minecoins code and after I redeemed the code on xbox.com, minecoins didn't appear in the minecraft store. First time I redeemed a code I had to wait about 10...