Redeeming Minecraft Minecoins

Discus and support Redeeming Minecraft Minecoins in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son received 2 different Minecraft Minecoins of 1720 each and the website on the back to redeem them, has been unavailable for a few weeks now. His... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ninjaboy12543, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Redeeming Minecraft Minecoins

My son received 2 different Minecraft Minecoins of 1720 each and the website on the back to redeem them, has been unavailable for a few weeks now. His aunt purchased them as a Christmas gift, so I know that they were legitimately purchased. The website
    is: minecraft.net/redeemcoins. What am I missing!?! He has an ipad with Minecraft on it. We created an Xbox Live account as the back of the card states we needed to do first.

:)

ninjaboy12543, Jan 14, 2020
  2. bowski477 Win User

Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection, didn't receive 700 coins

To redeem your Minecoin and content, you must log in to Minecraft with your Microsoft Account on the game home screen and visit in the in-game Store.
  3. MR1LDN Win User

Hi ninjaboy12543 thank you for getting in touch with Microsoft Xbox forums.

i have had a look into your issue and have no resource information regarding this, However, please follow this link to the minecraft Support page for more support.

You can create a support ticket with minecraft directly or here is a link to gift card not working:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360030797571-My-gift-code-does-not-work

below i have also listed a troubleshoot guide for extra assistance.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360035347351-Marketplace-FAQs

troubleshooting steps below

1. Sign in at account.microsoft.com and check your recent purchases.
    2. If you see a completed purchase, restart your device as it may need to be updated.
    3. If you have another device running Minecraft, sign in on that device to see if your purchase appears there.
      • If the purchase appears, there may be a problem on your device. Make sure that you’re signed in with the same account used to complete the purchase.
      • If the purchase doesn’t appear, contact Xbox Support.
      • NB: Minecraft Marketplace is not available in any version of Minecraft with "Edition" in its name, requires internet access and includes in-app purchases.
    Additional support:

• If you purchased from Apple Store (iPhone or iPad), go to the iTunes Store.
    • If you purchased from Google Play Store (Android), go to the Google Play Store.
    • If you purchased from Kindle Fire or Kindle Fire TV, go to the Amazon Store.
    xbox support if all else fails:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

happy gaming :)
  4. NaZoooom Win User

Hi ninjaboy12543,

I would say best thing to do is check out this My gift code does not work Minecraft support page. There is a link in this
    page to raise a support ticket and best to make contact with the Minecraft support team directly. They will be able to advise you on what to do regarding the redeeming of your codes.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

minecraft mine coins

6. David Biehl Win User

minecraft iOS purchases missing.

we purchased minecoins through the apple store, and then used the minecoins to purchase the minecraft assets. i have a ios purchase history of buying minecoins ... but no history of assets bought with the minecoins. nor can i seem to restore said purchases.
    thats a huge problem! why cant i see this on my account?

needless to say, we will not be making any more purchases. ever since microsoft integrated minecraft with xbox live the experience has gone downhill.
Thema:

1. Redeeming Minecraft Minecoins - Similar Threads - Redeeming Minecraft Minecoins

2. Minecraft code redeemed on wrong family member account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft code redeemed on wrong family member account: My wife bought a digital copy of minecraft starts addition for our son. I accidentally added it while in my account. So when he logs in he does not have the packs that came with it or the 700...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code: Hello, I was in the process of claiming my free windows 10 Minecraft code from Mojang, it then crashed. I couldn't redeem again on Mojang and it wasn't on my Microsoft account anywhere? I have no...
  4. Can a redeemable code be reversed? Minecraft for Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a redeemable code be reversed? Minecraft for Xbox one: Hi All: I know this might be a weird question but I recently purchase Minecraft w/ Explorer pack for my boys. My oldest son, who doesn't play minecraft that often happen to redeem the Explorer...
  5. Minecraft windows 10 edition key is already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 edition key is already redeemed: Hi I tried to download Minecraft from the windows store I put in my code from mojang but it says that its already been redeemed, I looked back on mojang and it says it was redeemed on 26th of...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Code Redeem Unavailiable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Code Redeem Unavailiable: I don't quite know if this is the right location to place this so I went for Xbox since that's game related, but I was wondering if there is alternatives to get Minecraft (without illegal related...
  7. Cant redeem windows 10 minecraft code

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem windows 10 minecraft code: so i recently found out about you guys offering a copy of the windows 10 edition of minecraft to people who owned java, and i wanted to get it to play with my friend whos on xbox. however when i...
  8. Can't redeem Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition code.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition code.: Whenever I press the "Claim your free copy" button it shows and error and doesn't work. Also when go to the redeem a gift code page and press the green button to "Redeem Minecraft for Windows 10"...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 edition redeem code not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition redeem code not working.: Hey there, long time Minecraft User. I have recently tried to redeem a free code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition so that I can play on a server with my friends. I have never tried redeeming this...
  10. Minecraft Minecoins not appearing after redeeming a code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Minecoins not appearing after redeeming a code: Hello, today I bought a Minecraft Minecoins code and after I redeemed the code on xbox.com, minecoins didn't appear in the minecraft store. First time I redeemed a code I had to wait about 10...