Redeeming Problems

Discus and support Redeeming Problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having troubles with redeeming my skate 3 game, it always says my language region is wrong. But even when i change it to the right place it keeps... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RronBunjaku, Jun 30, 2020.

1. RronBunjaku
    RronBunjaku Guest

Redeeming Problems

I am having troubles with redeeming my skate 3 game, it always says my language region is wrong. But even when i change it to the right place it keeps on saying that its wrong. Please someone help i wasted money on buying the game and i cant even redeem
    its code.

:)

RronBunjaku, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Asmabet Win User

Problem redeeming.

Thanks I went to the side and it's seems that it only was for a REQ Pack not for the whole game! Thanks boss!
  3. HyruleBalverine Win User

problem redeem

Have you entered the 25-character code that came with the console? That will get you a download of the game.
  4. StandbyBook7374 Win User

Redeeming problem

I know the problem now. My account just says it's free but actually I'm Gold but there are some features of Gold I can't use. I can still play multiplayer in games and watch Youtube or whatever but the 'Games with Gold' Feature is unavailable with Gold Trial.
  5. Mister Maka Win User

redeem problem

Hey there GOALPRO83!

Sorry you're having trouble redeeming a code. Can you try redeeming it here on Xbox.com rather than through your Xbox One to see if there's any change?
  6. Wisha4Egypt Win User

Redeeming problems

i have the same problem, please help.
Thema:

Redeeming Problems

1. Redeeming Problems - Similar Threads - Redeeming Problems

2. Redeemed code problem

in XBoX on Mobile
    Redeemed code problem: I redeemed a code on my xbox app but it says I have no money on my account. I checked my xbox and my xbox app, and neither of them have money on the account. e4ea2178-98f2-4931-ac17-c03a6d3bf635
  3. redeem problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    redeem problem: hello guys well let's get to the point I have a code and I want to redeem it but there is a kinda error that won't let me get my game, my game is Minecraft when I enter the code and I click on...
  4. Problem redeeming Xbox Game Pass code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem redeeming Xbox Game Pass code: Hi. I bought a code for XGP but when I try to redeem it there's an error. "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page." I have no...
  5. Redeem problem

in XBoX Rewards
    Redeem problem: Hi, i've earned points from microsoft rewards account ,then when i redeemed this points to get gift card they declined me and suspend my account ,and i did not commit anything wrong so what should...
  6. problem to redeem the gears of wars saga

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem to redeem the gears of wars saga: I can't redeem the saga of the gears of wars, I bought gears of wars 4 and these codes came to me, I put the code and it takes me to accept the terms, I accept it but then it appears to me that I...
  7. Redeem problem Xbox Game Pass (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeem problem Xbox Game Pass (PC): I recently redeemed a Xbox Game Pass (Beta) 3 months code and it asked me if I wanted one month free if I enabled recurrent payments. I did so but now it says that I only have one month of Xbox...
  8. Problem with Redeeming Game pass 12 months code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Redeeming Game pass 12 months code: I have a xbox Ultimate code for 12 months. When I try to redeem a code on a console, below message appears. Is it that the code will be valid for 5 months only. You support on this is very much...
  9. Problems redeeming the game Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems redeeming the game Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge xbox 360: Every time I click on the link for Ninja Gaiden 3: RE from the main xbox games with gold site it always gives me this error. [img] We’ve moved some things around. The page you are looking for...
  10. Problems redeem the game with gold xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems redeem the game with gold xbox 360: I have trouble redeeming ninja gaiden 3 kings. The same thing happened with Ghost Recon 2 advanced warfighter. When I go to the store from xbox it tells me Sorry, but on the site the last step is...