Redeeming robux.

Discus and support Redeeming robux. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is there any way to redeem robux without giving any personal information or get the code in my gmail? 57d12f7a-3bae-4f05-81ff-7c639c47294f Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MrDinoMan 57, Aug 5, 2022.

1. MrDinoMan 57
    MrDinoMan 57 Guest

Redeeming robux.

Is there any way to redeem robux without giving any personal information or get the code in my gmail?

:)

MrDinoMan 57, Aug 5, 2022
  2. IlyaasAbdulkadir Win User

Microsoft Rewards - Roblox Robux

I can’t convert it into robux because it doesn’t show the roblox robux in the redeem section so i can’t get robux
  3. ThatRandomGamerYT Win User

Robux with a Microsoft Gift Card

Thank you so much for the link to this website! It shows me the option to buy 400 Robux for 4.99, which I can save up for.

However, I was concerned due to the fact that it says "400 Robux for Xbox" and the description reads "To redeem after purchase, launch Roblox on Xbox and sign in to your account." Again, I don't own an Xbox so will I be able to redeem the Robux?

(Usually when I get Robux through Microsoft Rewards, it gives it to me as a Roblox code, which I can redeem online, so if this is the same it should be fine)

Also, will I need to redeem Xbox or Microsoft Gift Cards for this?
  4. Kinglopez91182 Win User

Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account

Hello,

My son just redeemed his $15 Microsoft gift card and bought 1200 robux money but it is not showing up in his account. It's sayin he still only has 3 robux. Any ideas what is going on? I got the email that the card was redeemed so it seems to have taken the
    money but it's just not showing up in his robux account....
  5. D4isyInZeHouze Win User

Trying to buy Robux for PC with microsoft balance

will i need to buy xbox live gold to redeem the robux if its from microsoft store?

can i use my microsoft balance for ingame shop?
    Turns out you will need xbox live TO PLAY ONLINE which means:

you dont beed live to redeem the robux, just login and launch the game on xbox with the account of the purchase and to log into the roblox account you want the robux to go to.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Redeeming robux.

Hello, MrDinoMan. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

If you purchased a digital code for Robux, you need to redeem it on the Roblox website, so you will need to follow their instructions. If this involves giving personal details, there is no way around this. I'm sorry.

In the future, if you don't want to give them your personal information, you can purchase Robux in-game on the platform you're playing it.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
Thema:

Redeeming robux.

1. Redeeming robux. - Similar Threads - Redeeming robux

2. Can i redeem a 400 robux xbox one giftcard on pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i redeem a 400 robux xbox one giftcard on pc?: I recently bought a 800 robux xbox one gift card , i reedem it on my pc (windows 11) and i havent got the robux can someone help please, i dont have an xbox. 2c43b349-9c54-4037-bfa6-df1a64848215
  3. is it possible to use a xbox gift card to redeem robux?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is it possible to use a xbox gift card to redeem robux?: please tell me yes or no if it is possible. 28a49519-31bc-486f-ac49-95cb71d3a4ab
  4. Robux redeemed through Microsoft Rewards not appearing

in XBoX on Windows
    Robux redeemed through Microsoft Rewards not appearing: I saved up over 3,000 points through Microsoft Rewards, and decided to spend it on Robux. However, upon redeeming 200 Robux, an error seemed to occur and I have lost 3,000 Microsoft Rewards points...
  5. I can't find were to redeem my free robux? help.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't find were to redeem my free robux? help.: Hi, I'm trying to redeem my Robux but the Robux reward isn't there on the Microsoft rewards anymore. I'm trying to find some similar questions like this but none helped at all. so, I'm asking here...
  6. When will the robux redeem option come back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will the robux redeem option come back?: I finally got enough points to redeem the 100 robux but it is no longer in the shop? when is it coming back? bc7280c0-1475-4a40-b909-f898616aa0ea
  7. Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account: My granddaughter bought $50 of Robux but it is not showing. She purchase it 3 hours ago. It does show on her account history as redeemed but doesn't show the RObux...
  8. redeeming Robux after purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    redeeming Robux after purchase: purchased Robux on Xbox with card on file and Gift card however I didn't get the credit? ff483524-a435-473d-835a-2f842c2829ad
  9. Can i redeem a 400 robux xbox one giftcard on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i redeem a 400 robux xbox one giftcard on pc: I recently bought a 400 robux xbox one gift card , i reedem it on my pc (windows 10) and i havent got the robux can someone help please, i dont have an xbox. fb4b3e4a-8f30-41ee-852d-28049f7f6b9d
  10. How, and Can I Redeem my Microsoft money balance to buy robux?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How, and Can I Redeem my Microsoft money balance to buy robux?: I got enough points to get a $5 AUD Microsoft Gift card. I redeemed it and now i have $5 microsoft account balance. How can i redeem it to buy robux? fb57fed3-aa13-4147-ab74-08f8d5ffaee1