Redeeming Set of $10 Microsft Point Cards

Discus and support Redeeming Set of $10 Microsft Point Cards in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had purchased the set at gamestop today and it tells me that the code I had entered is Invalid. Please Help, Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by l Stamkos x91 l, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Redeeming Set of $10 Microsft Point Cards

I had purchased the set at gamestop today and it tells me that the code I had entered is Invalid.

Please Help,

Thanks

:)

l Stamkos x91 l, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Email for halo code

All I got after redeeming the code was 80 microsft points, but no specializations, and I playe halo 4 online on the 7th the day I got it.

Devil Penguin7, Jan 23, 2014
  3. JTREADY
    JTREADY Guest
    Microsoft rewards points not working

Yeah im getting all my points , just will not let me use the for microsft gift cards ...

JTREADY, Jan 23, 2014
  4. JTREADY Win User

Microsoft rewards points not working

Yeah im getting all my points , just will not let me use the for microsft gift cards ...
  5. Farkas David01 Win User

Redeeming Microsoft reward points then using it with another account (xbox)?

Normally you get a gift card code that can be redeemed on any Microsft account. So you can use it on your Xbox account if you want to.
  6. gds1972 Win User

Free Microsoft gift cards

Please don't forget that these people may also be redeeming Microsoft Rewards point for a $10 gift card.
  7. mauriciowaltrick Win User

Do microsoft points codes still work?

It's 10\07, does the Microsoft Point Cards still work? I was thinking about buying and redeem a code.
  8. TwerkinHugoPony Win User

Invalid Redeem Code?

So i brought 4000 microsft points from the shop and only redeemed it about 2-3 days later and then it said it had was invalid and i tried again and again about 20 times ?
Thema:

Redeeming Set of $10 Microsft Point Cards

1. Redeeming Set of $10 Microsft Point Cards - Similar Threads - Redeeming Set $10

2. I never got my Ebony Flintlock and I've redeemed my Black Dog set but it is not appearing in ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I never got my Ebony Flintlock and I've redeemed my Black Dog set but it is not appearing in ...: I have not gotten either my black dog set or the ebony flintlock. I redeemed the black dog but still don't have it in game. adefd0ed-9b6a-4366-97f3-87f9394ead20
  3. Set up x Box as parent. Redeemed games to parent account, not child account. Need to transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Set up x Box as parent. Redeemed games to parent account, not child account. Need to transfer: I don't want these games under the parent account as this needs ME to be signed in for my child to play. I want to move these (redeemed) games to the child account. HOW ???...
  4. Resident Evil 7 Survival Pack: Action Set DLC Redeemable but not downloadable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 7 Survival Pack: Action Set DLC Redeemable but not downloadable?: Hi I've redeemed the code for the Survival Pack: Action Set but the DLC is not available to download or I was not able to download it and I can't find it in the Add-On section in the Xbox One...
  5. Division Gear set Redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Division Gear set Redeem problem: So I have my Division Firefighter gear set Code for xbox one. When i try to redeem it it just say - Something went wrong. Sorry about that. Please try again later. It has been a few hours, i...
  6. Error redeeming microsoft points (given with a purchased game in a box set for dance central 2)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error redeeming microsoft points (given with a purchased game in a box set for dance central 2): Something went wrong Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we can investigate. I tried going to xbox.com/errorhelp to find the...
  7. My Aunt set up my xbox1S and redeemed a code on the wrong account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Aunt set up my xbox1S and redeemed a code on the wrong account.: My Aunt had set up my xbox but accidentally redeemed a code on the wrong profile, it was for Minecraft windows10 edition beta. can the game be switched to my profile The code is [Mod Removed -...
  8. cant redeem code due to language settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant redeem code due to language settings: I cant redeem my code for gears of war 3, says I have the wrong language settings. But game is bought in US and my settings are english/US. errorcode XBOS-3012...
  9. why will an xbox 360 not accept my microsoft password when trying to set up a redeem code??

in XBoX on Consoles
    why will an xbox 360 not accept my microsoft password when trying to set up a redeem code??: i have been unable to get any help from chat line as will not allow me to input first name and surname. trying to redeem code on new xbox360 and at input asking for account password it stops ,...
  10. I have just used a redeem voucher code and set up account but cannot log in through xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have just used a redeem voucher code and set up account but cannot log in through xbox360: I have just used a redeem voucher code and set up account but cannot log in through xbox360!! 7a48c198-8573-4b89-99dc-6d708e293009