Redeeming Xbox gift card on another account

Discus and support Redeeming Xbox gift card on another account in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My son plays games on the Xbox, so I have been collecting the Microsoft reward points get the Xbox gift cards for him. But I am using a different... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by lf02xoll, Jan 12, 2021.

1. lf02xoll
    lf02xoll Guest

My son plays games on the Xbox, so I have been collecting the Microsoft reward points get the Xbox gift cards for him. But I am using a different account to his. Can I use the points get the gift card for him to use on his account? I'm concern that when
    I exchange the points for the gift card the credit will automatically appear in my account.

Can I give him the gift card (I'm assuming it's a code) for him to use? Hope I'm making sense.

:)

lf02xoll, Jan 12, 2021
  2. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Vbuck gift cards

Did you buy a Microsoft gift card or actual Vbuck gift card?

if you purchased a vbuck gift card you need to go to this link https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/vbuckscard you need to login to HER account because it supplies
    a code for ONLY a specific account that here vbuck gift card was redeemed on. Please log in to HER account and redeem the code. then you have the option to select which platform. select Xbox and you will be given another code specifically for the Xbox to redeem
    on her account.

Hope this help, Reply if any issues.
  3. TheSacredOrphan Win User

Does one still get money from gift cards even if a credit card is set up?

If it's a Xbox gift card it would go into his Microsoft account balance once he redeems it, which is another payment option separate from his card.
  4. iV L3G3NDz T1M Win User

Microsoft Account

5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

i accidentally redeemed a xbox gift card on the wrong account

There's no way to transfer items/content redeemed on another account. If you redeemed a currency card on the account, you can buy the item as a gift for your other account.
  6. denis97g Win User

Paypal question

yes, gift cards work on the xbox. He'll buy the gift card and redeem the code on his xbox account.
Thema:

1. Redeeming Xbox gift card on another account - Similar Threads - Redeeming gift card

2. How do I reverse a accidental redeemed online gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do I reverse a accidental redeemed online gift card: Hope you can help. My auntie purchased a gift voucher as a gift for christmas. When clicked to redeem the gift card it said it had already been redeemed. When I mentioned to my aunt, she said she...
  3. Says gift card already redeemed, but this is impossible and orders confirm Support now shut!

in XBoX on Windows
    Says gift card already redeemed, but this is impossible and orders confirm Support now shut!: 1. I will never understand why a multi billion dollar company closes support at 5pm on a Saturday. 2. I really do not want to deal with support ever again after disastrous experience spending...
  4. How do I redeem a vc gift card that has no code on.

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I redeem a vc gift card that has no code on.: How do i redeem a vc gift card with no code on the back. 080eb7a4-0fe1-4aec-b82d-e47e0225fc71
  5. Redeeming game pass gift card - unexpected error occurred

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming game pass gift card - unexpected error occurred: Hi, I tried to redeem game pass token for Xbox and received an error message stating "sorry an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recordded and we will investigate. Please try to...
  6. cannot redeem Microsoft gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot redeem Microsoft gift card: I purchased a Microsoft gift card on December 31st and received an email with instructions to redeem it. When I follow the prompts, I get this error message: Try that again Something happened on...
  7. Gift card redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card redeem: I know I still have money on my gift card, but it says the code has already been redeemed. What do i do? d589e38f-a28c-458e-a571-63d98776c6ab
  8. inadvertently redeemed x box gift cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    inadvertently redeemed x box gift cards: Hi I got 2 x £20 gift cards for my grandsons, not understanding the instructions thought I redeemed them to a gift card that could be then printed out to gift to them. I now have £40 sat on my...
  9. Lost receipt with redeem code for Gears Tactics digital gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost receipt with redeem code for Gears Tactics digital gift card: I was gifted a Digital Gears Tactics card for Christmas but did not get the redeem code. It was purchased from Target and they said they could not pull the redeem code up in their system. How do I...
  10. Gift Card Redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift Card Redeem: I redeemed a gift card for a game on my PC. It shows in order history as complete. However I can not see it on my PC or my xbox. Help? 39958869-4a0e-432f-b01b-3fdca659ff93