Redeeming Xbox Gift Cards With Microsoft Rewards

Discus and support Redeeming Xbox Gift Cards With Microsoft Rewards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello! I was wondering if I spend my points on a 5$ Xbox Gift Card, do I have the option to get the code sent to my email address or when I redeem,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CorruptElmo, Jan 29, 2019.

1. CorruptElmo
    CorruptElmo Guest

Hello! I was wondering if I spend my points on a 5$ Xbox Gift Card, do I have the option to get the code sent to my email address or when I redeem, does It give me the code then and their? Thanks!! Redeeming Xbox Gift Cards With Microsoft Rewards :D

:)

CorruptElmo, Jan 29, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox rewards

Xbox Rewards credits cannot be redeemed towards a Microsoft store gift card. You may be referring the Microsoft Rewards program which can be redeemed towards gift cards. You would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Rewards Points to change Gamertag?

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. Rewards points can only be used to redeem gift cards through the Rewards program, not to be used to make purchases on Live. You would
    need to save up enough to redeem an Xbox gift card and then use the money from that gift card.
  4. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

xbox rewards

If you redeem your Microsoft Rewards points for a $5 Xbox Gift card. You receive $5 on your Microsoft account. You do not receive a physical gift card.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Reward Points convert to MS currency.

With Microsoft Rewards points you just go to their redemption page and redeem the points for either an Xbox gift card or a Live card (it's not possible to purchase gold using currency from gift cards through Xbox) and a code will be emailed to you. If you
    need further assistance, you would need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program via their redemption page. They are not the same as the Xbox Rewards program.
  6. XBF Paul M Win User

xbox gift card microsoft rewards

Hiya, pranavnarala!

Paul from Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like the option to redeem xbox gift cards is currently not an option for Microsoft rewards. Here is a link for more information in regards to this issue.

I don't see the Microsoft Rewards gift card I want
    . I hope this information was helpful.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
Thema:

1. Redeeming Xbox Gift Cards With Microsoft Rewards - Similar Threads - Redeeming Gift Cards

2. How do you change your redeem code of gift card email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you change your redeem code of gift card email?: I was wondering about how you change your redeem code of gift card email? I tried to enter a code today, and it came up with a email that got deleted years ago. Is there anyway to change it?...
  3. Redeeming Xbox Gift Cards from Different Regions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming Xbox Gift Cards from Different Regions: Hi. I live in Australia and I have a friend from the US who wants to send me a $5 USD Gift card. I was wondering if it is still possible to redeem it and if it will be automatically turned into...
  4. Microsoft Rewards: Redeeming Xbox gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: Redeeming Xbox gift card: Hello, I've recently heard that when redeeming an Xbox gift card from Microsoft rewards, they will no longer send you the code to access it on your Xbox account. So I was wondering how would it...
  5. xbox gift card already redeemed!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox gift card already redeemed!?: Hello, I bought an xbox card and when trying to redeem it, it says I was already redeemed. Could you tell me date when it was redeemed so I can ask for a refund on the store I bought it?...
  6. Xbox Gift Card redeemed to parent account instead of Child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gift Card redeemed to parent account instead of Child account: Hi I redeemed a gift card that my son had gotten for his birthday having signed into his child account. However the funds have been credited to my parent account and he cannot now use them to buy...
  7. Redeemed A $5 Xbox Gift Card through the Microsoft Rewards system, and It didn't go through

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeemed A $5 Xbox Gift Card through the Microsoft Rewards system, and It didn't go through: I had iver 6000 points, so i spent some for the $5 xbox gift card and the rest on the $1.25 gift card, but all it did was delete the $5 dollars and the 4000+ points and only gave me the $1.25!...
  8. I redeemed a 40$ Xbox gift card it said it redeemed so I went to buy a game and I said I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I redeemed a 40$ Xbox gift card it said it redeemed so I went to buy a game and I said I...: I redeemed a 40$ Xbox gift card it said it redeemed so I went to buy a game and I said I had no money so I went to redeem it again and I said it had been redeemed I just got robbed of 40$ help....
  9. Followed the Redeem Gift Card Instructions for Family account, credits were still added to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Followed the Redeem Gift Card Instructions for Family account, credits were still added to...: I logged in to my children's account to redeem a $50 Xbox/Windows Gift Card each, but the credit was added to my account (Parent) Account. I have gone through all the help suggestions including,...
  10. Can't redeem a gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem a gift card: Hi, Tried to redeem a gift card for my son and it keeps telling me this. What i do wrong? "Can't redeem gift cards because my "sender name" contains an inappropriate word." Can you help us?...