Redeeming xbox live gold card problem

Discus and support Redeeming xbox live gold card problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i try to redeem my prepaid 3 month xbox live gold membership card it gives me a code saying 8007000B, ive tried this yesterday and today plus i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xTWIZTEDKILLAx, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Redeeming xbox live gold card problem

When i try to redeem my prepaid 3 month xbox live gold membership card it gives me a code saying 8007000B, ive tried this yesterday and today plus i tried redeeming it online but it gives me the same problem, also i have no trouble getting online i
    just dont have gold hence the fact of the card

:)

xTWIZTEDKILLAx, Mar 16, 2014
  2. Having problems redeeming my Xbox gold card

Need help with redeeming my Xbox live gold card on the Xbox one, it keeps saying there was a problem and try again, but it still says the same thing

KY FARTGOBLIN, Mar 16, 2014
  3. BenAngersZB
    BenAngersZB Guest
    Trouble With Xbox Gold

So I recently ran out of Xbox Live Gold for my Xbox One, and I was looking around and I found a 14 day Xbox Live Gold trial card, so I tried redeeming it on the Xbox One, and I got a message saying 'it was a problem on their side.' So then I tried redeeming
    it on the website, and I got a different message saying I already have Xbox Live Gold, which I clearly don't. I was wondering how (if I can) to fix this or if this problem is temporary.

BenAngersZB, Mar 16, 2014
  4. Probadcop999
    Probadcop999 Guest

Probadcop999, Mar 16, 2014
  5. d33zmynuts Win User

Error: XBOS1005

I've had the same problem, i cant redeem xbox live gold card. Any solution?
  6. ngocphi Win User

Gold, but not Gold.

I'm having the same issue. I just redeemed my 6 month xbox live gold card and keeps telling me to purchase but in my settings it says I'm subscribed to my 6 month xbox live gold. Never had this problem before. need help.
    there are no 6month cards
  7. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

renewing gold subscription

An Xbox Live Gold subscription at the moment can only be redeemed through an Xbox Live Gold pre-paid subscription card, or with a payment option (credit card or PayPal) attached to your gamertag.
  8. ShaneSt.Louis Win User

My Xbox Gold membership ended early and I buy a prepaid card and it says an error occurs

I too cannot redeem my prepaid 12month gold xbox live membership card on my Xbox one, It says something went wrong after it already confirms that it's a valid card and what it is redeemable for,

I do not have any fraud or suspicious behavior and I can't redeem my code, This isn't my problem either, It's MS problem like above me said, Fix it!
  9. AIexandar Win User

redeem code problem

Did you redeem the code on the Xbox 360 console? If you did, I would suggest redeeming the code on your computer.

You can redeem all types of prepaid codes, including Xbox gift cards, Xbox Live gold cards, and Xbox Music Pass cards, on a computer and have them applied to your account immediately. Here’s how:

1. Go to www.xbox.com

2. Sign in

3. Go to the "Xbox Live Gold" tab and click "Redeem Code"

That's it! Your Gold membership will be applied instantly.

Hope this helps.

-A
Thema:

1. Redeeming xbox live gold card problem - Similar Threads - Redeeming live gold

2. Xbox Live Gold - code redeeming failed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold - code redeeming failed: Hi, there! I am having an issue with redeeming Xbox Live Gold code for 14 days, which came togather with brand new Xbox One X I have bought recently. The problem is that Xbox refuses to accept...
  3. Redeemed an Xbox Live Gold gift card but my membership doesnt seem to have been updated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed an Xbox Live Gold gift card but my membership doesnt seem to have been updated: So basically, my Xbox Live membership soon ends and I wanted to extend it, so I proceeded to gift a card to myself (12 months long). I even redeemed it on my Xbox but my actual membership still...
  4. Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold game for Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold game for Xbox 360: Hello, I have a valid Xbox Live Gold Ultimate subscription. I can redeem my free Gold games for Xbox One with no problem. But when I try to redeem Tekken Tag T. 2 (free game for Xbox 360):...
  5. Impossible to redeem game "Xbox live gold" in marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to redeem game "Xbox live gold" in marketplace: Hi, when I try to redeem a game from marketplace because it's part of promotion"Xbox live gold", after the confirmation page with the payment method, I enter in a page that has the loading image...
  6. Bought 2 years of Xbox Live Gold from Nokeys.com and both say they have been redeemed already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought 2 years of Xbox Live Gold from Nokeys.com and both say they have been redeemed already: So contacted support and they are saying I must have sold them or redeemed them already.... Am so angry right now!!! They say they need a screenshot of when its redeemed But Xbox chat is not...
  7. redeem xbox live gold 14 day free trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeem xbox live gold 14 day free trial: Why just bought a new xbox and I got a free 14 day trial for Xbox Live Gold with it. However when I try to redeem it it says I need to be signed in, which I am. Does anybody have any answers?...
  8. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  9. Xbox live gold 3 month redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold 3 month redeem code: When i enter the card code, it says something went wrong on our end, trying in a bit may help. Then it says enter the code again or contact the vendor. I bought 2 cards and they both say the same...
  10. Problems redeeming free Xbox Live Gold promotional code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems redeeming free Xbox Live Gold promotional code: Hi, last August I purchased a 3 months XboX Live Gold code and I obtained one more for free. This June I redeemed the first code but when I was attempting to redeem the free code, de system said:...