Redeeming Xbox rewards

Discus and support Redeeming Xbox rewards in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I have 15,000 credits, and it says that it will be deposited the 15th and 30th of each month (they aren't pending points from what I can see). I do... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by colorblinded, May 17, 2018.

1. colorblinded
    colorblinded Guest

Redeeming Xbox rewards

I have 15,000 credits, and it says that it will be deposited the 15th and 30th of each month (they aren't pending points from what I can see). I do not see a button that lets me say I want them deposited, and they were not deposited automatically the 15th.
    I called Xbox Support, and they told me they couldn't access that particular website, and acted like they didn't know it existed. They kept giving me my microsoft reward balance through bing and that is not what I am talking about; I am talking about the
    Xbox VIP rewards points. If you could please give me some clarity on the issue it would be much appreciated.

:)

colorblinded, May 17, 2018
  2. Redeeming Microsoft rewards and gifting them to a friend.

When redeeming Microsoft reward points, how can I purchase a $5 xbox reward and gift it to a friend?

ManticWall48735, May 17, 2018
  3. Xbox rewards

I need help from an Xbox Rewards Rep to aid me in redeeming my rewards points to a Microsoft store gift card.

B3RNI3MACATTACK, May 17, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Redeeming Xbox rewards

The request deposit button is only available if you have at least 1,000 credits pending, but less than 5,000. It's so you can have credits deposited before needing to have 5,000 pending first. Once you reach 5,000, they are scheduled to be deposited by the
    following 15th or 30th of the month. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.

You can view your statement on the MyRewards section of the rewards site. It should automatically be filtered to show you pending credits. So if they are listed there, they are most likely still pending.

Smwutches, May 17, 2018
  5. Darkmagik007
    Darkmagik007 Guest
    Redeeming Xbox rewards [​IMG]

He means like this it was supposed to be deposited on the 15th of May on my account but i did not receive also same as my other accounts

Darkmagik007, May 17, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    There was not a deposit scheduled for the 15th so no one would have received a deposit on that date anyway. Your issue is a region issue which would be different.

Smwutches, May 17, 2018
  7. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  8. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  9. StuartATrueRed Win User

Microsoft rewards not working

10. Smwutches Win User

not getting codes for redeemed points

If your referring to redeeming Microsoft Rewards points towards Xbox gift cards, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.

If you redeemed Xbox Rewards gems towards Rewards credits, you would not be sent a code. They would be added as pending to your rewards account about 96 hours after you redeemed them and then deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month.
  11. maxen Win User

Please back the 10.000 rewards point!

Are you referring to the items which can be redeemed? Depending on your region, Xbox Live Rewards may already have transitioned to
    Microsoft Rewards meaning those items cannot be redeemed.
  12. Vinny #1 Win User

How can a PC user get their Nitro + EA Access codes after subscribing to Ultimate?

Rewards are only redeemed in the xbox dash, sorry.
Thema:

Redeeming Xbox rewards

1. Redeeming Xbox rewards - Similar Threads - Redeeming rewards

2. redeeming gamepass reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeeming gamepass reward points: how long does it take for redeem of gamepass points to show in account 20cd756f-c9f4-4e88-abcd-3393d50536d1
  3. Redeeming Xbox gift card from Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Redeeming Xbox gift card from Microsoft rewards: How can i redeem my xbox points i esrned my microsoft rewards? I can not fins where the code is to redeem. Thanks! 3d1ae14c-7777-4f51-b877-6adfdd44d9c9
  4. The reward that I redeemed didn't work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The reward that I redeemed didn't work.: I redeemed points on xbox rewards for 1 month of xbox gold and It's not working. a9935b72-3dc8-4054-938e-8bdb5d17c963
  5. redeem Microsoft rewards give to family member

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    redeem Microsoft rewards give to family member: How do you give a family member Microsoft rewards points? c97b582d-c88a-49e9-8d72-16c29692463a
  6. Cannot redeem on microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem on microsoft rewards: I am trying to redeem one moth of Xbox live membership using Microsoft reward points but it says 'There's an issue with your account or order' and tells me to contact support....
  7. Microsoft rewards points punchcard resident evil 3 not redeeming after purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards points punchcard resident evil 3 not redeeming after purchase: activated the punchcard purchased the game on xbox store digitally but not been rewarded the 6000 points for my actions ? 26969c45-9a1b-4583-aee8-d82298e08a83
  8. I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points: I have Microsoft reward points that I want to use to buy Xbox gift cards. Every time I try to redeem those points I get this: " There's an issue with your account or order Please contact...
  9. How do i redeem my spotify rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do i redeem my spotify rewards: I brought the Xbox ultimate pass but after the new update i cant redeem the spotify premium reward 331dd7f5-d331-49bf-8a50-ad7acc065ff8
  10. Can't redeem Xbox Game Pass for PC code from AMD rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem Xbox Game Pass for PC code from AMD rewards: Hi, I've recently purchased an AMD processor and it came with a code for 3 month of Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription. However, when I click "Activate" button on AMD rewards website, it takes me...