Redeeming

Discus and support Redeeming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed a 25$ Xbox Card today but couldn't use it for some reason it said it went through but It won't let me purchase anything with it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Soley Grail, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Soley Grail
    Soley Grail Guest

Redeeming

I redeemed a 25$ Xbox Card today but couldn't use it for some reason it said it went through but It won't let me purchase anything with it

:)

Soley Grail, Jan 23, 2014
  2. NBowlesy
    NBowlesy Guest
    Can't Redeem Battlefield 1 code that came with Xbox one s

Sorted. Try redeeming your xbox one EA access code, restarting your xbox or PC, and then redeeming B1.

NBowlesy, Jan 23, 2014
  3. ElJibaro25
    ElJibaro25 Guest
    Redeeming

Did the package box the console was in have a picture of Forza 5 on it? If not, was it the retailer that informed you of the free game?

ElJibaro25, Jan 23, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Redeeming

You can't use currency to purchase items on the website. It can only be used from the console.

onyxishere, Jan 23, 2014
  5. ITz Mizzie Ts Win User

black ops II

the only way to get nuketown on 2 consoles is to have the profile it was redeemed on online and on the second xbox, not the console it was redeemed on. On the console it was redeemed on, you can use the profile it wasn't redeemed on
  6. DarkMullac Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

to redeem code press xbox button go left down to redeem code redeem it and there you go
  7. YengD. Win User

Redeem Code link

8. Radiant Sword X Win User

Redeem code

Hi. What are you trying to redeem? Some redeem codes are region locked meaning that they can only be redeemed in that specific country. So if you were given a redeem code for the US Xbox One, then the redeem code will not work for your version of Xbox
    One. Could that be the issue?
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My code "First Strike" of Black Ops 1 does not work in my xbox one :(

Thema:

Redeeming

1. Redeeming - Similar Threads - Redeeming

2. Redeemed Codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed Codes: I Redeemed an Xbox code (for SMITE on PC) online using this website, but when I had finished, I tried to open smite on Steam and I didn't receive anything from the code. So I'm unsure on how I'm...
  3. Unable to redeem Age of Empires MS Store Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redeem Age of Empires MS Store Code: Hi, I have bought age of empires the definitve edition on amazon and am unable to redeem the game through the url: https://redeem.microsoft.com/ nor on the game's store page Error message:...
  4. How can I redeem my points to buy songs for GH or rock band?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I redeem my points to buy songs for GH or rock band?: Hey. I love playing Guitar Hero, and Rock Band. I just started my Microsoft account . I have heard about buying songs with the points. I have tried to do it myself, but can't figure it out. Can...
  5. Issue redeeming xbox live gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Issue redeeming xbox live gold subscription: So my xbox game pass ultimate recently ran out, and I had a xbox live gift card so I went to redeem it. Whenever I went to redeem it, the screen said that it would automatically convert into a 1...
  6. Redeeming JJ Watts Madden 20 16 digit code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeeming JJ Watts Madden 20 16 digit code: I just got a JJ Watt Elite code from Madden 20 Club Championship but it is A 16 digit code. The Microsoft Store only accept 25 digit code from Madden 20 game. How do I redeem the 16 digit code in...
  7. Redeem code issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem code issue: After typing xbox live gold code in system a error from Microsoft appears and say there is a problem on their end has anyone experience this and if so what did you do to solve this problem...
  8. Cannot redeem Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot redeem Game Pass Code: Hi there, I was at gamescom this year. At the xbox booth i won a pass for 6 months of game pass ultimate. Recently I wanted to activate the pass, so I rubbed the code on the card free und typed...
  9. Help with Microsoft redeem award

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with Microsoft redeem award: My new Microsoft account has a gift card I can redeem from it’s reward page, but it’s not the account I use to play games on the Xbox. Am I somehow able to transfer it. Actually, am I able to get...
  10. Redeeming Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeeming Xbox gift card: I bought an Xbox Gift Card for $25. Got home and redeemed the card double checked the card number. But then it comes up as if I still don't have Xbox Live. Tried resetting the Xbox we can't work....