REDGEAR CONTROLLER NOT WORKING

Discus and support REDGEAR CONTROLLER NOT WORKING in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having a redgear pro wireless gamepad. Its been few weeks im facing this issue, my controller gets connected but while playing the games i cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SumitChhetri, Jul 25, 2021.

1. SumitChhetri
    SumitChhetri Guest

I'm having a redgear pro wireless gamepad. Its been few weeks im facing this issue, my controller gets connected but while playing the games i cannot control the players, i need to apply a whole lot of energy to move the players in the required direction. if anyone of you can help me with this issue

:)

SumitChhetri, Jul 25, 2021
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Controles (Controllers)

Hello EduarwdGG

Please try out these steps. By following the "Connect a wireless Xbox One controller to your console" article you should be able
    to bind your controller to your console. Please let us know if you are still running into problems after this out. Thank you!
  3. PrintCrowd Win User

Most anticipated game of the year?

Control control and control
  4. Bokor Zombie Win User

Favourite Limited Edition Controller

I have the 1st Xbox One controller, the Scorpio controller, COD controller, Halo 5 controller, Sea of thieves Controller and the boring Fortnite purple controller. The one I use is the Elite 2 controller - go figure - i'm a collector I guess
  5. FreakRoach Win User

What controller do you have?

I have foir controllers:

- the white controller that came with Xbox One S

- project Scorpio controller

- Halo controller

- Gears 4 controller, and this is my favorite.
  6. Noahgriff Win User
Thema:

1. REDGEAR CONTROLLER NOT WORKING - Similar Threads - REDGEAR CONTROLLER WORKING

2. The new controller update still haven’t fixed the controller unresponsiveness

in XboX Insiders
    The new controller update still haven’t fixed the controller unresponsiveness: I was hoping the new update would Fix the unresponsiveness issue that I’ve been facing for months on both of my controllers. Just updated to the new firmware for controller in the beta build and...
  3. No firmware update available for Elite series 2 controller?

in XboX Insiders
    No firmware update available for Elite series 2 controller?: I'm in the beta flight ring for xbox insiders and the latest beta release notes say that the new firmware update ( DLI technology for Elite series 2 controllers ) is "available today". My console...
  4. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 unexpected behavior

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 unexpected behavior: After updating the controller's firmware (I'm on Alpha SA ring), the controller new feature worked fine (double tap 'sync' button to switch between bluetooth and Xbox Wireless). However, on...
  5. Elite S2 controller firmware update from yesterday (beta/delta) missing?

in XboX Insiders
    Elite S2 controller firmware update from yesterday (beta/delta) missing?: I'm in the Delta ring and got the update for my regular Series controller (now version 5.11.3115.0) but nothing for the Elite S2 (4.8.1908.0). I've seen others from the alpha ring post that there...
  6. Series X|S Controller - Huge latency difference between wired and wireless after firmware...

in XboX Insiders
    Series X|S Controller - Huge latency difference between wired and wireless after firmware...: I know that, at least officially, this latest firmware wasn't intended for the current gen controllers, but I'm noticing an insane difference after playing Battlefield V after updating. Maybe...
  7. CEC Use TV Remote As Controller - Still Not working.

in XboX Insiders
    CEC Use TV Remote As Controller - Still Not working.: Two weeks ago I posted about this and have also reported the problem 3 timew on my xbox via "report a problem". I've done every type of troubleshooting I can think of and still will not work. I'm...
  8. Brand new Xbox one controller BT issue

in XboX Insiders
    Brand new Xbox one controller BT issue: Solid light, randomly stopped working. Turns on, vibrates, and doesn’t respond to any buttons. Constant blinking if I try to connect. What do I do submitted by /u/jonnytrampoline [link] [comments]
  9. Controller Battery Problem After Latest Update.

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Battery Problem After Latest Update.: I am on Alpha Skip-Ahead program, after the latest update for the Xbox One Controller, my controller still drain the battery when is off, and I have Original Battery for Xbox Controllers, I hope...
  10. Redgear elite wireless gamepad not responding

in XBoX on Windows
    Redgear elite wireless gamepad not responding: I have a redgear elite wireless gamepad which was working absolutely good but yesterday only it has got some issues. The home button light is still working means it is still charging and the...