Redirecting to the gaming services page on store while launching any game

Discus and support Redirecting to the gaming services page on store while launching any game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i came across this issue when i try to launch any game specifically halo infinite then it takes me to the gaming services page on the microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChinmayPatil4, Dec 9, 2021.

1. Redirecting to the gaming services page on store while launching any game

so i came across this issue when i try to launch any game specifically halo infinite then it takes me to the gaming services page on the microsoft store. i tried uninstalling the gaming services through powershell but the red text pops up also tried to delete the registry of gaming services but nothing.

please anyone help.

:)

ChinmayPatil4, Dec 9, 2021
  2. Jason Terrier Win User

Cannot download GamePass PC games through Xbox Beta App, with error 0x80070005

Eeeeeeh... Wolfenstein 2 had installed by miracles, i was even able to play it ! but without any reason (or even reboot !) the game don't launch anymore, instead when i click on it it redirect me on the windows store on the page of the "game service" by
    windows :(
  3. SaarFliess Win User

Gamepass for PC won't launch games

trying to launch a game still opens the store page of Gaming Services instead of launching
  4. Ahmed1312 Win User

Gears 5 redirect to Games Services page in Microsoft Store

I uninstall this game from "Apps" in windows settings

and install it again from windows store

It's working now
  5. DiamondTech Win User

Problems launching Games

Also now it opens the Store page for the Gaming Services whenever I try to launch a game
  6. NadirKhanSa Win User

Stardew Valley does not launch after installation

Hi Christopher,

I managed to remove the Gaming Services by running the following command (in admin mode)

"get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage"

(this did not include the -allusers switch)

After removing the service, I ran the Xbox app, which came up with a blue banner prompting the reinstalling GameServices. (Restarted the pc)

After it appears it has been reinstalled, trying to launch the game I am now redirected to the GameServices store page.
Thema:

Redirecting to the gaming services page on store while launching any game

1. Redirecting to the gaming services page on store while launching any game - Similar Threads - Redirecting gaming services

2. Game Pass Redirecting Me To Gaming Services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Redirecting Me To Gaming Services: Recently, I was going to play a game from Game Pass PC and when I clicked on the game, it opened up the Microsoft Store and brought me to Gaming Services as if I didn't have it installed even...
  3. When launching Halo Infinite from the Xbox app on PC, I get redirected to "Gaming Services"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When launching Halo Infinite from the Xbox app on PC, I get redirected to "Gaming Services"...: The subject pretty much explains the issue. I have tried signing in and out of the Xbox app, tried restarting the PC, tried updating it (though no updates available for either the game or the Xbox...
  4. Being redirected to Game services page upon trying to launch Halo Infinite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being redirected to Game services page upon trying to launch Halo Infinite.: I am currently facing an issue related to Xbox PC app where I am being redirected to game services page upon trying to launch halo Infinite. I did try to remove the app and reinstall it no luck....
  5. Halo Infinite PC Gamepass - Can't launch, redirected to Gaming Services review page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite PC Gamepass - Can't launch, redirected to Gaming Services review page: When I go to launch Halo:Infinite, the windows store opens and shows me user reviews for Gaming Services. Can't figure out how to get past this issue. First review on Gaming Services says to use...
  6. Attempting to launch Halo Infinite, I get redirected to the Game Services app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attempting to launch Halo Infinite, I get redirected to the Game Services app.: As the title says, I'm attempting to launch the Halo Infinite app, but as soon as I press the launch icon, I'm redirected to the Game Services app on the Windows Store, presumably to download or...
  7. age of empires 4 redirect to Gaming Services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    age of empires 4 redirect to Gaming Services: I'm trying to start the game but it always redirects to Gaming Services. I've tried several procedures, but none work. Please I need help!!! 5873f866-828a-467d-81f1-76de91854d1a
  8. Halo Infinite redirects to Gaming Services store page

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite redirects to Gaming Services store page: Hi, I recently installed Halo Infinite and played a few games yesterday and this morning. Now, when I launch the game (whether from the Xbox App, or the desktop shortcut, or the Start Menu) it...
  9. Forza Horizon 5: redirected to 'game services' while both are installed correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5: redirected to 'game services' while both are installed correctly: Hi, since November 5, I was able to play and enjoy the game without problems. (other than frequent disconnects) However today the game has stopped working because it keeps redirecting me to 'Game...
  10. Can't play or download games on PC, redirects to install Gaming Services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play or download games on PC, redirects to install Gaming Services: Anytime I try to launch a game from gamepass I get redirected to the microsoft store to install Gaming Services, which is already installed and up to date. I've tried every fix online from using...