Redmeption of Xbox gift cards not being accepted

Discus and support Redmeption of Xbox gift cards not being accepted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi my Son, has just bought 2 £15 gift cards and scratch off the codes to input them on his Xbox 1. After inputting the first code his account updated... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EllaTrickett, Sep 16, 2020.

1. EllaTrickett
    EllaTrickett Guest

Hi my Son, has just bought 2 £15 gift cards and scratch off the codes to input them on his Xbox 1. After inputting the first code his account updated and showed the first £15.87, he then entered the second code but his account still just showed £15.87.
    So he restarted Fornite when back t to his account and it just showed 87p. He has restarted his Xbox and his account still says 87p. Where will the credit have gone please?

:)

EllaTrickett, Sep 16, 2020
  2. TopAwesomePro Win User

Black ops 1 backwards compatibility

Don't have a Xbox 360 and don't have a credit card accept for a Xbox gift card and a Xbox one!! But still can't buy
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

payment method via telephone number

The only accepted payment methods are PayPal, credit/debit card and in Germany direct debit, also the prepaid cards for Xbox Live and Xbox gift cards.
  4. Kdigital69 Win User

Can I Buy Controller's and Accessories On The Microsoft Store With A Xbox Gift Card?

Yes, the gift cards are acceptable for purchases
  5. Photonimus Win User

Pre-paid visa or master card

You need a prepaid credit card that is refillable and requires you to register it somehow, either online, or ones from a financial institute.

Otherwise it's just considered to be a gift card, regardless of it being visa or mastercard, and it wont be acceptable.
  6. RicardoReza Win User

Xbox live

I previously went on to a trip to mexico and im from the U.S. and i saw my xbox live was going to expire in a couple of days so i went to the store, and bought 2 gift cards , an xbox live gift card and a normal gift card, i went home and couldn't reddem
    the gift cards because it said it was from mexico and im in the U.S. so i changed my location to mexico and it accepted it and i forgot about the other gift card and i was so busy i had to take the gift card to the U.S. so i took my trip to the U.S. and im
    trying to redeem it and it says that i cant redeem it even though i put my location to mexico it still wont accept it so please can you help me with this
    Ricardo
Thema:

1. Redmeption of Xbox gift cards not being accepted - Similar Threads - Redmeption gift cards

2. Gift code problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift code problems: Hello Microsoft, I was wondering if there is any way I can get the Location of where a gift code was redeemed? 8e76121a-652f-42d0-a57f-e47c781d2b47
  3. Presente de discord nitro de três meses[Translation-Three-month nitro discord gift]

in XBoX on Windows
    Presente de discord nitro de três meses[Translation-Three-month nitro discord gift]: Boa tarde, não estou a conseguir dar o presente de discord nitro de 3 meses a um colega meu. este e o seguinte link que não esta a dar...
  4. Xbox gift cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gift cards: Ive just bought a 50 gift card to use on rocket league to buy credits but my account balance still says 0.58? What do i do a777dd64-8534-48f1-a8c6-1ad93a63a927
  5. Comprar xbox series x con saldo de gift card[Translation-Buy xbox series x with gift card...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Comprar xbox series x con saldo de gift card[Translation-Buy xbox series x with gift card...: Buenos días. He reservado una xbox series x con metodo de pago con tarjeta de credito. Quisiera saber si podría pagar esa consola con un pago mixto de tarjeta y saldo rellenado con gift cards. Si...
  6. Gift card help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift card help: I purchased a $25 dollar gift card for xbox one so my kids could buy v-bucks on fortnite. But when we tried to purchase vbucks it said something went wrong and after pressing the back button we...
  7. Microsoft cadeaubon[Translation-Microsoft gift card]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft cadeaubon[Translation-Microsoft gift card]: Goedenavond, ik heb vandaag 2 miscrosft codes ingewisseld een van €10 en een van €30 euro beide heb ik tot nu toe nog niet op mijn microsoft account ontvangen. wel staat er dat de codes zijn...
  8. gift card not showing up when i go to store but says i have the money in my balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gift card not showing up when i go to store but says i have the money in my balance: ive been looking at everything on how to fix this but nothing has worked. i have reset my xbox, deleted my account and put it back on, but nothings working. please help....
  9. Buy Games with Xbox Gift card without providing CC info

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy Games with Xbox Gift card without providing CC info: I was wondering if I can buy Xbox One games with a Xbox Gift card without providing any CC/Debit/Paypal, etcc info? I know in order to purchase subscriptions you need to provide that information...
  10. Malfunction with redmeption !

in XBoX Rewards
    Malfunction with redmeption !: Well well just like everyone else here that is complaining about the reward system not working right this is about the 10th time I've had problems with the reward system I have several VIP...