Redmeption of Xbox gift cards not being accepted

Discus and support Redmeption of Xbox gift cards not being accepted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi my Son, has just bought 2 £15 gift cards and scratch off the codes to input them on his Xbox 1. After inputting the first code his account updated... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EllaTrickett, Sep 16, 2020 at 10:12 PM.

1. EllaTrickett
    EllaTrickett Guest

Hi my Son, has just bought 2 £15 gift cards and scratch off the codes to input them on his Xbox 1. After inputting the first code his account updated and showed the first £15.87, he then entered the second code but his account still just showed £15.87.
    So he restarted Fornite when back t to his account and it just showed 87p. He has restarted his Xbox and his account still says 87p. Where will the credit have gone please?

:)

2. TopAwesomePro Win User

Black ops 1 backwards compatibility

Don't have a Xbox 360 and don't have a credit card accept for a Xbox gift card and a Xbox one!! But still can't buy
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

payment method via telephone number

The only accepted payment methods are PayPal, credit/debit card and in Germany direct debit, also the prepaid cards for Xbox Live and Xbox gift cards.
  4. Kdigital69 Win User

Can I Buy Controller's and Accessories On The Microsoft Store With A Xbox Gift Card?

Yes, the gift cards are acceptable for purchases
  5. Photonimus Win User

Pre-paid visa or master card

You need a prepaid credit card that is refillable and requires you to register it somehow, either online, or ones from a financial institute.

Otherwise it's just considered to be a gift card, regardless of it being visa or mastercard, and it wont be acceptable.
  6. RicardoReza Win User

Xbox live

I previously went on to a trip to mexico and im from the U.S. and i saw my xbox live was going to expire in a couple of days so i went to the store, and bought 2 gift cards , an xbox live gift card and a normal gift card, i went home and couldn't reddem
    the gift cards because it said it was from mexico and im in the U.S. so i changed my location to mexico and it accepted it and i forgot about the other gift card and i was so busy i had to take the gift card to the U.S. so i took my trip to the U.S. and im
    trying to redeem it and it says that i cant redeem it even though i put my location to mexico it still wont accept it so please can you help me with this
    Ricardo
Thema:

1. Redmeption of Xbox gift cards not being accepted - Similar Threads - Redmeption gift cards

2. Gift cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift cards: so i bought a ton of gift cards and i want to buy a product off of Microsofts website, i don't see an option to use gift cards as a payment option, how do i use the money i got from these gift...
  3. Redeeming gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming gift card: I put a $50 gift card onto my microsoft account for my son but when he went to purchase vbucks it does not give the option to redeem the $50 credit but the credit ia showing on the account. How do...
  4. Microsoft gift cards

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft gift cards: I want to buy Minecraft Java Edition but only have Microsoft Gift cards. Can i use my Microsoft gift cards to buy it? 579c9f40-9cfe-4f36-8036-ca1e7dc2b995
  5. Can I use a credit on my account to send as a gift to my son?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a credit on my account to send as a gift to my son?: Hi I have £50 on my Microsoft account that I want to gift to my son for his birthday so he can use on his x box - is this possible? 7391ca0e-25b5-4005-98f4-95a2f758bf19
  6. My gift card went to my Microsoft account. I wanted to buy V bucks with it but I'm not dure...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gift card went to my Microsoft account. I wanted to buy V bucks with it but I'm not dure...: my gift card went to my Microsoft account and I want to buy v bucks with it. cbc43858-2b49-446c-8198-2a906fa071c7
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate gift card: Hey I need to contact a merchant to activate my xbox game pass Ultimate card 1fc58eec-f4c7-43d5-b754-20a77534de30
  8. Xbox gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gift card: I redeemed an xbox gift card however the gift card balance is not showing in my account balance. When I try to re-enter the code, it says it's already been redeemed. Any Help?...
  9. I spent $50 on the Summer Spotlight sale, where is my $10 gift card? (Terrible Customer...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I spent $50 on the Summer Spotlight sale, where is my $10 gift card? (Terrible Customer...: After writing into Rewards Support, they confirmed that I did in fact meet the requirements for the Summer Spotlight Sale gift card with my purchases of Othercide and Liquid Sunshine. But after...
  10. Malfunction with redmeption !

in XBoX Rewards
    Malfunction with redmeption !: Well well just like everyone else here that is complaining about the reward system not working right this is about the 10th time I've had problems with the reward system I have several VIP...