Redownload day one

Discus and support Redownload day one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just got my Xbox One back from being repaired can not find download history. I need to redownload the day one edition of dead rising. Can not find... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BootyBox, Jan 28, 2014.

1. BootyBox
    BootyBox Guest

Redownload day one

I just got my Xbox One back from being repaired can not find download history. I need to redownload the day one edition of dead rising. Can not find it. I did download it before. I am downloading everything else right now.

:)

BootyBox, Jan 28, 2014
  2. How can I get the purchase history for XBOX ONE?

Hi, how can I get the purchase history for XBOX ONE? Because I need redownload the day one DLC of Ryse and I cant find it in Xbox One Store. Thanks.

AustintheCleric, Jan 28, 2014
  3. Hysteria DLC

Works fine for me too except for one thing.

I downloaded both "All American Reject" tracks the other day and only one is in my library. Have redownloaded again and still doesn't show up?

Greasychipbutty, Jan 28, 2014
  4. BootyBox
    BootyBox Guest

Redownload day one

It popped up when I went to play it the 1st time.

BootyBox, Jan 29, 2014
  5. BootyBox Win User

Redownload day one

It popped up when I went to play it the 1st time.
  6. Malacath Win User

What was the update I just downloaded?

You probably just redownloaded the day one patch. It happens sometimes
  7. RedneckCreed Win User

Onslaught DLC

Same xbox since day one and its still not working ive redownloaded everything from all 3 sources
  8. Mister Cizl Win User

ive been trying for days to redownload bingo

Hey pifox1234! Sorry to hear about the issues you've been having getting Bingo installed. Are you getting an error message or code when trying to download the game? If possible, post some screenshots so we can take a look. Thanks!
  9. wktclwn Win User

Stupidly deleted my dashboard preview

Same here. I accidentally delected the app one day and have yet to find how to redownload. It used to be all the way to the right under My Games and Apps there was a section that showed apps that were deleted and could be reinstalled, but no longer there?
    How do we redownload the dashboard app?
Thema:

Redownload day one

1. Redownload day one - Similar Threads - Redownload

2. game update ended up redownloading the whole game

in XboX Insiders
    game update ended up redownloading the whole game: alpha ring, all other updates went through fine but turned the xbox on and rdr2 is redownloading the whole 100gb... i wouldnt mind so much if it wasnt the biggest game submitted by /u/lcg22...
  3. Xbox PC Beta App tries to redownload game after each time I boot pc.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC Beta App tries to redownload game after each time I boot pc.: Hello everyone, As above, I have played and uninstalled The Outer Worlds on the Xbox app on PC. However, after each time I restart the pc or when I boot it up it tries redownloading the game all...
  4. Redownload gold game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redownload gold game: Hi i downloaded rivals of aether when it was free from gold and at the time i didnt like it so i uninstalled it but now that i want it back ii wont let me reinstall it...
  5. redownload content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redownload content: My xbox one console had to be sent back to Microsoft and was reset. Now I can't get my previously purchased content to re download! I can see where I paid for it and when, but It won't let me...
  6. Can I redownload Xbox 360 games bought on Xbox one X (through Microsoft store) to my Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I redownload Xbox 360 games bought on Xbox one X (through Microsoft store) to my Xbox 360: So i bought Red Dead Redemption 1 on my xbox one X via the microsoft store. I use the same xbox account on my one X and my 360. Can i play the game now on my xbox 360 ? It shows on my 360 but it...
  7. I can’t redownload Overwatch Origins Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t redownload Overwatch Origins Edition: Hi, i have recently been trying to redownload Overwatch Origins Edition since yesterday, and my xbox is telling me that the installation has started, but the game doesn’t appear in my download...
  8. redownload a game from Amazon onto my xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redownload a game from Amazon onto my xbox one?: Bought RDR2 last year on Amazon digital. Was replaying it this month and also started to replay RDR 1 ( with an xbox 360 Disc) and all was fine. Today, the 360 disc stopped working (other discs...
  9. Redownload games for Xbox One.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redownload games for Xbox One.: Has anyone been able to figure out how to download a game previously downloaded for Xbox One? All I can access is for 3 months back. I need to go back a couple of years. I hope this is not a way...
  10. Redownloading a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redownloading a game: I'll try to make this as clear as possible so there isn't any confusion with my question. The game titled "SSX" for Xbox 360. I downloaded it when it was free with gold ages ago, played it for a...