Redownload games for Xbox One.

Discus and support Redownload games for Xbox One. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Has anyone been able to figure out how to download a game previously downloaded for Xbox One? All I can access is for 3 months back. I need to go back... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RalphWilliams, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Redownload games for Xbox One.

Has anyone been able to figure out how to download a game previously downloaded for Xbox One? All I can access is for 3 months back. I need to go back a couple of years. I hope this is not a way for Microsoft to rip people off. Xbox One is way harder to
    navigate than Xbox 360 and I have had a hard time finding download history and then find out I can only go back 3 years. Bummer. I just need a list of all downloads so I can retrieve an older game.

Thanks.

:)

RalphWilliams, Jul 29, 2019
  2. RalphWilliams Win User

Thank you very much. I have now been able to download my game thanks to you. I lost a lot of the stuff on my Xbox trying to get some storage. I was running out of room on the hard drive and could not figure out what was filling it up. By the time I found
    what it was I had deleted much info that I should have kept. The stuff I did not need was not showing up but now it's OK. Assassin's Creed Origens was what I needed. All the other AC games I have on disc. I will put this on flash drive now. Again thank you.
    You have made a 70 year old happy.
  3. iHecToor CM Win User

i was wonder the same question .
  4. Smwutches Win User

Under you Games and Apps you'll see your installed games and an option to see games that are Ready to Install. That would be your download history for the One and you can redownload the games there.
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Just adding onto other comments. If for some reason you can't find them in the Ready to Install section, the try searching for the games in the store. If they were purchased / redeemed on your account, then you should be able to install them again.

Finding games

Usually, games and other downloads you buy appear among your games and apps and begin installing automatically. To check:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select
      My games & apps > See all.
    2. In the games list, make sure the filter is set to All games.
    3. If you don't see your game or add-on, select Ready to install and see if it appears there.

If you still aren’t seeing your game or add-on:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    2. Highlight—but don’t select—My games & apps.
    3. Press the Menu button on your controller, then select
      Refresh
      and check for your item.

If
    Xbox Play Anywhere
    games you bought at the Microsoft Store on your PC aren’t installing, your settings might not allow auto downloads. Check your download settings:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide and go to
      System > Settings > System.
    2. Select Updates & downloads.
    3. Make sure the boxes for Keep my games & apps up to date and
      Allow remote installations
      are both checked.

If those options weren’t selected, the next place to check for your stuff is in your games list, under
    Ready to install. If you’re on a friend’s Xbox, for instance, this is where all your games will appear, not just the most recent.

Check in the Microsoft Store

Still don’t see a game you’re looking for? Skip back over to the Store. Press the
    Y button on your controller to open search, start typing, and choose your item when it appears in the search results.

If you’re looking for an add-on, access the Store this way:

1. Highlight (but don’t launch) the base game for the add-on.
    2. Press the Menu button on your controller and select
      Manage game & add-ons
    3. Select See in Microsoft Store and check to make sure the item you’re looking for is part of the game you bought.
    When you pre-order a game, for instance, and your purchase includes an additional game or bonus content, you’ll need to get the second game in the Store, even though you don’t need to pay for it.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-setup/view-downloadable-content
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what worked for you.

As you have seemed to have found a favorable solution, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
Thema:

1. Redownload games for Xbox One. - Similar Threads - Redownload games

2. Redownloading a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redownloading a game: I'll try to make this as clear as possible so there isn't any confusion with my question. The game titled "SSX" for Xbox 360. I downloaded it when it was free with gold ages ago, played it for a...
  3. Redownloading Original Xbox game to Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redownloading Original Xbox game to Xbox: So i remember downloading Star Wars kotor a while back because it was free and was a great game. I deleted it because i beat it. I recently wanted to redownload but i had to pay the full price...
  4. RAINBOW SIX SIEGE GAME STARTS GOES AS FAR AS CREATING SQUAD THEN FREEZES IVE Redownloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RAINBOW SIX SIEGE GAME STARTS GOES AS FAR AS CREATING SQUAD THEN FREEZES IVE Redownloaded...: IVE Redownloaded rebooted many times works on other boxes but not my Xbox one x 14e07234-0174-4860-8030-db15adb13426
  5. Can't redownload games with gold game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redownload games with gold game: Maybe like a year ago I downloaded assassins creed 3 because it was free with gold. Not that long ago i deleted the game to free up space on my xbox knowing i could just redownload it when i...
  6. Redownload purchased games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redownload purchased games: hi all, my old xbox one S died and i cant find my purchased games for the new one. Ive tried all the guides online but its no help, im sure this has bren covered before but i cant find any detail...
  7. Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8: I did a license transfer to my other xbox 360 as my old 360 has died of red ring of dot. However I managed to redownload all my gamesfrom my download history except for game watchdog. It is giving...
  8. can't redownload the game, it has disappeared from the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't redownload the game, it has disappeared from the store: I have bought Deus ex mankind divine deluxe game, on the first day of january 2018 from the microsoft store, before some days i uninstalled it, and today i am trying to find the download option...
  9. Full Xbox games redownloading. Not updates though

in XBoX on Consoles
    Full Xbox games redownloading. Not updates though: I have an issue with xbox games redownloading. Recently i got a bigger external hard drive to hold my game library. I used to have two 2tb hard drives. I upgraded one of those to a 4tb drive....
  10. Game updates ask for more space, free with gold game cand redownload...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game updates ask for more space, free with gold game cand redownload...: I've had this problem for so long now. I was in support chat for more than an hour, and they couldnt figure it out... I get a game update and it says it need 1512mb free space. Go to clear space,...