Redownload gold game

Discus and support Redownload gold game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i downloaded rivals of aether when it was free from gold and at the time i didnt like it so i uninstalled it but now that i want it back ii wont let... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AbramLounder, Jan 21, 2020.

1. AbramLounder
    AbramLounder Guest

Redownload gold game

Hi i downloaded rivals of aether when it was free from gold and at the time i didnt like it so i uninstalled it but now that i want it back ii wont let me reinstall it

:)

AbramLounder, Jan 21, 2020
  2. choppyseize Win User

Redownload gold game

What type of message do you get when you try to reinstall it? Is there an error code or anything?
  3. Drizzle 084 Win User

Redownload gold game

Another part to add, is your gold still active? One titles available with GWG are only available to play(maybe install) while gold is active.
  4. lllWormWoodlll Win User

Redownload gold game

Hi, you should be able to re-install the game under the" ready to install" tab.. I would check my purchase history to see it is showing up there, you can do so here Purchase
    History.. also Power
    Cycle your Console
    , check that you have room on your hard drive and then you might want to contact Xbox Suppout
  5. AbramLounder Win User

Redownload gold game

No its not even in my ready to install
  6. Tenacious G1 Win User

Redownload gold game

Can you not see the game in your my games and apps section to redownload it? Also sorry to check the obvious but are you using the same account you originally used?
Thema:

Redownload gold game

1. Redownload gold game - Similar Threads - Redownload gold game

2. game update ended up redownloading the whole game

in XboX Insiders
    game update ended up redownloading the whole game: alpha ring, all other updates went through fine but turned the xbox on and rdr2 is redownloading the whole 100gb... i wouldnt mind so much if it wasnt the biggest game submitted by /u/lcg22...
  3. Xbox PC Beta App tries to redownload game after each time I boot pc.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC Beta App tries to redownload game after each time I boot pc.: Hello everyone, As above, I have played and uninstalled The Outer Worlds on the Xbox app on PC. However, after each time I restart the pc or when I boot it up it tries redownloading the game all...
  4. redownload content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redownload content: My xbox one console had to be sent back to Microsoft and was reset. Now I can't get my previously purchased content to re download! I can see where I paid for it and when, but It won't let me...
  5. Can I redownload Xbox 360 games bought on Xbox one X (through Microsoft store) to my Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I redownload Xbox 360 games bought on Xbox one X (through Microsoft store) to my Xbox 360: So i bought Red Dead Redemption 1 on my xbox one X via the microsoft store. I use the same xbox account on my one X and my 360. Can i play the game now on my xbox 360 ? It shows on my 360 but it...
  6. Can't redownload games with gold game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redownload games with gold game: Maybe like a year ago I downloaded assassins creed 3 because it was free with gold. Not that long ago i deleted the game to free up space on my xbox knowing i could just redownload it when i...
  7. Xbox Live Gold membership gone after deleting and redownloading profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold membership gone after deleting and redownloading profile: So today I got on my 360 to play splitscreen Halo online with a friend. At first it wouldn’t sign in at all on one of my profiles, and just gave error 831188fe. I tried the troubleshooting guide...
  8. Game updates ask for more space, free with gold game cand redownload...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game updates ask for more space, free with gold game cand redownload...: I've had this problem for so long now. I was in support chat for more than an hour, and they couldnt figure it out... I get a game update and it says it need 1512mb free space. Go to clear space,...
  9. Unable to redownload Free Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redownload Free Games with Gold: I am in the middle of a conundrum :( I recently separated from my husband and of course I had to purchase my own xbox one console. Well, It seems as though I am no longer able to download the...
  10. Xbox Live Gold membership gone after deleting and redownloading profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold membership gone after deleting and redownloading profile: So today I got on my 360 to play splitscreen Halo online with a friend. At first it wouldn’t sign in at all on one of my profiles, and just gave error 831188fe. I tried the troubleshooting guide...