Redownloaded reset profile?

Discus and support Redownloaded reset profile? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I was having a problem with my account being signed out every time I started a game or went back to the home..it got a little annoying after a while... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrashBiscuit62, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Redownloaded reset profile?

So I was having a problem with my account being signed out every time I started a game or went back to the home..it got a little annoying after a while so I looked up a solution. Which stated to delete the profile on that console (I made sure to click only
    profile, not profile and items), clear the cache 3 times and redownload the profile. I did that all fine apart from the redownloaded profile has given me a reset gamertag (this one) with no achievements or avatar picture etc. I used the same email and password
    than my main account and the account still exists. I know this as attempting to change to my main gamertag (Sheepy2424) gives an error saying already in use..and my profile is also still visible on a friends console. Any steps to fix would be appreciated..I
    just want my main account back! >.<

Thanks

Sheepy2424

:)

BrashBiscuit62, Apr 3, 2015
  2. II C14r4n II
    II C14r4n II Guest
    My Xbox live tenure is gone after renewal

My Tenure reset to 1 yesterday after renewing a 12 month membership I had 3 years tenure, I reset the cache and redownloaded my account and its not working

II C14r4n II, Apr 3, 2015
  3. Forza help

After i updated foza all my cars where gone in fully upgraded i redownloaded my profile in i reset my profile

GauntLine336725, Apr 3, 2015
  4. AndieKetchum13 Win User

Spyro Crash bundle

Tried all the resets and uninstalls and redownloads
  5. RiseAbove1992 Win User

Game wont go past title screen

Try hard resetting xbox or redownload game all together!
  6. Webbz360 Win User

My Xbox 250GB slim keeps freezing since downloading the latest update

i would reset your xbox to factory settings and redownload the update :)
  7. Oz1000000 Win User

My xbox account keeps saying invalid email or password but i can log on to my account on my computer?

Thanks for all the help guys, resetting and redownloading my account worked!!!!!
  8. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Microsoft edge problem

Delete the profile and redownload it.If that doesn't work factory reset the console.You can factory reset it and keep all the game saves.
Thema:

Redownloaded reset profile?

1. Redownloaded reset profile? - Similar Threads - Redownloaded reset profile

2. Minecraft Xbox 360 edition, can't redownload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 edition, can't redownload: I bought Minecraft xbox 360 edition a 5 or 6 years ago and my brother unninstalled it, when I try to redownload Minecraft it tells me to pay and I already bought it. I need help....
  3. Xbox 360 can't redownload games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 can't redownload games: A couple of years ago, i downloaded skate 3 on my xbox one. Now i want it on my xbox 360 and am having trouble. It appears in my download and purchase history but not in my games. I try to...
  4. Ark deleted itself and redownloaded, Bleeding Edge won't stay uninstalled

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark deleted itself and redownloaded, Bleeding Edge won't stay uninstalled: Hi, having problems with the Xbox Game Pass for PC. I downloaded Ark last night but it was too late to check if it had installed correctly (the first time I downloaded it wouldn't let me connect...
  5. cant redownload Xbox identity provider

in XBoX on Windows
    cant redownload Xbox identity provider: In an attempt to make Xbox live work for my computer again I followed some advice from the internet to first reset the Xbox live app so I did that and that messed it up more then another person...
  6. New console, how do I redownload a game? Same account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New console, how do I redownload a game? Same account.: I purchased a new console, using the same xbl account. I downloaded cod mw on my old console, but i cant use the disc to redownload it on my new console ( i already downloaded warzone on the new...
  7. Redownloading a game on my xbox, cant start installing it on a different xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redownloading a game on my xbox, cant start installing it on a different xbox: The title really says it all, I redownloaded a game on one xbox, I tried to redownload it on the same account on a different xbox, but when I went to redownload it, microsoft store is trying to...
  8. game update ended up redownloading the whole game

in XboX Insiders
    game update ended up redownloading the whole game: alpha ring, all other updates went through fine but turned the xbox on and rdr2 is redownloading the whole 100gb... i wouldnt mind so much if it wasnt the biggest game submitted by /u/lcg22...
  9. Xbox PC Beta App tries to redownload game after each time I boot pc.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC Beta App tries to redownload game after each time I boot pc.: Hello everyone, As above, I have played and uninstalled The Outer Worlds on the Xbox app on PC. However, after each time I restart the pc or when I boot it up it tries redownloading the game all...
  10. Reset my password, my 360 requested my new pass, said I needed to redownload my gamer tag and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset my password, my 360 requested my new pass, said I needed to redownload my gamer tag and ...: Idk what's happening..I even tried making a free account just to check things out and I get the same error code when I try signing in. Even on my Xbox one when I try signing in to my gamer tag I...