Redownloading a game on my xbox, cant start installing it on a different xbox

Discus and support Redownloading a game on my xbox, cant start installing it on a different xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The title really says it all, I redownloaded a game on one xbox, I tried to redownload it on the same account on a different xbox, but when I went to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Le Big Lad, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Le Big Lad
    Le Big Lad Guest

The title really says it all, I redownloaded a game on one xbox, I tried to redownload it on the same account on a different xbox, but when I went to redownload it, microsoft store is trying to make me pay, what do I do?

:)

Le Big Lad, Mar 20, 2020
  2. R0KnR0llANDR3W Win User

Error Code 80151909

im having the same type of problem i cant redownload my Gamertag because it say "Cant download xbox profile" it has been going on since the start of this monday but the disconnections started a couple weeks ago.I cant even access my gamertag on 360 so i
    cant even play games on it.
  3. Crash Monsta Win User

Wolfenstein Youngblood Deluxe Edition not giving me Deluxe Edition content

Hi,

I tried all of thise steps and removed and redownloaded my orofile but I still cant find the content on my Xbox. It just doesn't display under the management tab of the game. There is nothing under Ready to Install.

Thanks
  4. curiouscolin Win User

CoD:AW Xbox One | Installation/Queued Problem

Preordered on the Xbox One.

Upon launch, game decided to redownload the game again.

I just completed second or third SP level, getting message

"Installing content. Please wait." despite my download saying it's at 100% and "Ready To Start.".
  5. Azazel1987 Win User

Cannot backup save games

Hey guys, cant seem to find a thread with the question i have. I Have the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and i play games on both my PC and Xbox. For example, I started playing The Outer Worlds, which i installed on both my PC and Xbox. However, I cant accses my
    saved game from the PC on my Xbox so id have to start a whole new game.

Question:

Is there a way to access my saved game data from my PC and download, play it and have it sync across both platforms?
  6. RamblingLunatic Win User

Re7 Windows 10 Fail to save

I just redownloaded and installed RE7 to my Windows PC again today and miraculously it has started saving and even importing games from the Xbox One. Whatever the issue was it seems they may have figured it out and fixed it. Give it a shot.
Thema:

1. Redownloading a game on my xbox, cant start installing it on a different xbox - Similar Threads - Redownloading game cant

2. game update ended up redownloading the whole game

in XboX Insiders
    game update ended up redownloading the whole game: alpha ring, all other updates went through fine but turned the xbox on and rdr2 is redownloading the whole 100gb... i wouldnt mind so much if it wasnt the biggest game submitted by /u/lcg22...
  3. Xbox PC Beta App tries to redownload game after each time I boot pc.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC Beta App tries to redownload game after each time I boot pc.: Hello everyone, As above, I have played and uninstalled The Outer Worlds on the Xbox app on PC. However, after each time I restart the pc or when I boot it up it tries redownloading the game all...
  4. Redownload gold game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redownload gold game: Hi i downloaded rivals of aether when it was free from gold and at the time i didnt like it so i uninstalled it but now that i want it back ii wont let me reinstall it...
  5. Can I redownload Xbox 360 games bought on Xbox one X (through Microsoft store) to my Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I redownload Xbox 360 games bought on Xbox one X (through Microsoft store) to my Xbox 360: So i bought Red Dead Redemption 1 on my xbox one X via the microsoft store. I use the same xbox account on my one X and my 360. Can i play the game now on my xbox 360 ? It shows on my 360 but it...
  6. redownload a game from Amazon onto my xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redownload a game from Amazon onto my xbox one?: Bought RDR2 last year on Amazon digital. Was replaying it this month and also started to replay RDR 1 ( with an xbox 360 Disc) and all was fine. Today, the 360 disc stopped working (other discs...
  7. Redownload games for Xbox One.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redownload games for Xbox One.: Has anyone been able to figure out how to download a game previously downloaded for Xbox One? All I can access is for 3 months back. I need to go back a couple of years. I hope this is not a way...
  8. Redownloading a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redownloading a game: I'll try to make this as clear as possible so there isn't any confusion with my question. The game titled "SSX" for Xbox 360. I downloaded it when it was free with gold ages ago, played it for a...
  9. Redownloading Original Xbox game to Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redownloading Original Xbox game to Xbox: So i remember downloading Star Wars kotor a while back because it was free and was a great game. I deleted it because i beat it. I recently wanted to redownload but i had to pay the full price...
  10. Cant download, buy, redownload or get on some games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download, buy, redownload or get on some games: II know that its not a connection problem because i triple checked my connections but since in changed got a new x-box 360 (my last one was smashed)and switched the hard drive so i would have my...