Redownloading game

Discus and support Redownloading game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I previously purchased the deluxe edition of Forza Horizon 5 back when it was released. Then, about 2 months ago I uninstalled the game as I needed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andrew.7, May 25, 2022.

1. Andrew.7
    Andrew.7 Guest

Redownloading game

I previously purchased the deluxe edition of Forza Horizon 5 back when it was released. Then, about 2 months ago I uninstalled the game as I needed storage space on my PC. I have went to download the game again and it says I do not own it and it's asking me to purchase it again.

:)

Andrew.7, May 25, 2022
  2. Curtis Robinson361 Win User

Redownloading a game

Okay, I seem to have figured it out myself. For some reason it's no longer available in australia even though it once was.
  3. Andrew.7 Win User

Redownloading game

[​IMG]
    Here is the proof of purchase on my order history.
  4. Curtis Robinson361 Win User

Redownloading a game

There's no option to download from the store, not even a purchase option on one of my other alt accounts. The only options that are there are rate, pin to home and play on Xbox One.

And there is no corrupted data from SSX. When I deleted it, I deleted all traces of it from my harddrive, content, game itself, save games. The lot of it.
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Redownloading a game

6. XBF Brad A Win User

Redownloading a game

Hello Curtis,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We understand you are unable to download a game. Have you tried going to the store and download from there? If it is owned you will see option to install. You could try

rolling back the update
    also on your Xbox 360.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Redownloading game

1. Redownloading game - Similar Threads - Redownloading game

2. Cannot redownload "Gaming Services" - "Get" button missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot redownload "Gaming Services" - "Get" button missing: Hello! I've been unsuccessfully trying to reinstall gaming services, as Xbox game pass will not work without it. However the install button will not appear, despite trying the WSReset and other...
  3. CAN'T REDOWNLOAD A GAME FROM GAME PASS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CAN'T REDOWNLOAD A GAME FROM GAME PASS: last night my friend accidentally deleted GTA 5(446 GB) off my xbox. We tried for an hour to get back but no luck. I got the standard version on the game pass and now I have to buy the other...
  4. (PC) Xbox App keep redownloading the entire game whenever I tried updating the games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (PC) Xbox App keep redownloading the entire game whenever I tried updating the games.: It's really annoying that whenever there's a new update for any games. The (PC) Xbox app will proceed to download the entire game again. It happened with Halo Infinite, Scarlet Nexus and now...
  5. Game says i dont own it so i refunded it but people say to delete and redownload the game

in XboX Insiders
    Game says i dont own it so i refunded it but people say to delete and redownload the game: Error 0x803f8001 I bought cod vanguard and its installed on both internal and external drives but when i try to launch it it just says do you own this game Ive tried restarting Removing account...
  6. Bug? I had to redownload Xbox Game Pass for PC and now there is no option to switch accounts.

in XboX Insiders
    Bug? I had to redownload Xbox Game Pass for PC and now there is no option to switch accounts.: I have two other PCs and they work normally I can switch accounts whenever. This PC however skips asking if I want to switch accounts. When I restart the app sometimes (randomly) it will ask me if...
  7. Tried to Fix halo infinite sign in loop, now I cant download gaming services to Redownload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried to Fix halo infinite sign in loop, now I cant download gaming services to Redownload: I started playing halo infinite on my PC when it came out on December 8th through game pass, I downloaded it fine and played for a while. A week ago when trying to play the game again I was stuck...
  8. Why does the Xbox app redownload the whole game when doing an update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Xbox app redownload the whole game when doing an update?: Exactly as the title says. Any game that requires an update needs the whole game redownloading. It's done it with FH5, Age of Empires, TheHunter, Minecraft even. It's such a rubbish system and is...
  9. Xbox app redownloading games already installed on updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app redownloading games already installed on updates: This has happened twice now, once with Back 4 Blood and the other with Forza horizon 5. The app says there is an update available, I click update, the app starts to download the entire game again....
  10. Have to redownload a game onto another drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have to redownload a game onto another drive: I downloaded Forza Horizon 5 yesterday but paused it at around 70%. I did this on my 256GB SSD where I had around 130GB free (Forza takes up 101GB). I restarted my pc accidentally after pausing...