Redstone - Anyway to automate farming melon blocks in vanilla?

Discus and support Redstone - Anyway to automate farming melon blocks in vanilla? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; You can use pistons to break pumpkins. But pistons break melons into slices. Is the only way to get the full melon via silk touch? Thank you!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by horn sowder, Jul 3, 2022.

1. horn sowder
    horn sowder Guest

You can use pistons to break pumpkins.

But pistons break melons into slices.

Is the only way to get the full melon via silk touch?

Thank you!

:)

horn sowder, Jul 3, 2022
  2. lala shelby Win User

Tips to bring the fun back in to single player survival.

I got bored after a while and set myself these following goals:

-Build a large house on lava in the nether

-Build a huge train system powered and automated (use redstone)

-Build a huge metropolis (First on the overworld and then the netherworld) that farms food for you automatically (Farms crops), protects itself (fill dispensers with arrows and make them activated by pressure plates when enemies step near your metropolis),
    have a zoo (With every kind of passive mob) and build an army of wolves to protect your metropolis.

I've done the first two and in progress of building a metropolis on the overworld (I've made an automated farm but need to build dispensers and a zoo and wolves.

Good Luck!
  3. Duo Vandal Win User

Snow Blocks Are A Great Substitute For White Wool

Building in a taiga biome is really easy with a shovel and a bucket. Just farm snow balls, make several stacks of snow blocks, build the house walls. Outline the windows and place dirt blocks where the side of windows will be. Pour water in, let it turn
    to ice then remove the dirt. Repeat for all windows and finish roof with snow blocks. The windows will melt with normal torches and require Redstone torches to keep it lit.
  4. WildAttorney Win User

Duplication glitch

Yes, with 3 pistons, 3 sticky pistons, 8 redstone repeaters, 20 redstone, 6 blocks of stone, 6 blocks of sand, 1 lever and 1 redstone torch, you can build a device that actually makes sand. Very cool I thought.
  5. WildAttorney Win User

What is your favorite water world?

I located a few more notable places in this seed over the weekend:

More Dungeons: 153, 32, -111 and 213, 24 and -161

Abandoned Mine: 177, 23, -145 (not sure if this is connected somewhere to an earlier-posted mine)

Cave Spider Spawner: 214, 24, -105

Chest with Pumpkin Seeds: 215, 29, -156

As I assume most people probably know, once you find Pumpkin seeds and Melon seeds, you don't need to find more to populate an entire farm. Melon farms are the easiest, since you can take a melon slice and craft seeds from it at a crafting table. Pumpkin
    farms are a little more challenging. You have to break the stem once it is mature. Breaking the stem can result in anywhere between 0 and 3 seeds. This means that, over time, if you continually plant and break stems at maturity, you will obtain more and
    more seeds. I learned this over the weekend building a massive pumpkin farm (in an underwater world, a renewable source of underwater lighting,
    i.e., Jack-O-Lanterns, is very useful).
  6. xoo SHORTY oox Win User

Minecraft Redstone Contraptions

Is anyone having problems with lines of redstone that just stop in the middle then when you break the line and reset the redstone it continues on like it should? Including 2 blocks away from a repeater. Also pistons that glitch out constantly either not
    working or sticky ones that sometimes pull the block back and other times not. the redstone is realy unreliable.
Thema:

1. Redstone - Anyway to automate farming melon blocks in vanilla? - Similar Threads - Redstone Anyway automate

2. Minecraft Redstone for bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Redstone for bedrock edition: Alright so my question is could you alls PPLEASE fix the redstone issues in bedrock edition lol. Like the random results with the redstone. Or like how the sticky piston can push a block away and...
  3. Minecraft redstone pack not available but code entered and recognized

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft redstone pack not available but code entered and recognized: Hi, I bought an xbox one S in january, with the minecraft redstone pack. From the beginning I have entered all the pack code for minecraft. minecraft is working fine, but I can't see any new...
  4. Redstone Pack DLC issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redstone Pack DLC issues: Hello, I purchased an Xbox One S Minecraft bundle for Christmas. I have everything up and running but the Redstone Pack. I called Support and they were not able to help. They just simply told...
  5. Redstone Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redstone Pack: Hi there. I've just got an Xbox for my son. It came with download codes for Minecraft and also the Redstone pack. Now, this is a bit of a stupid question, but I've entered the code for the...
  6. Minecraft redstone pack not available but code entered and recognized

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft redstone pack not available but code entered and recognized: Hi, I bought an xbox one S in january, with the minecraft redstone pack. From the beginning I have entered all the pack code for minecraft. minecraft is working fine, but I can't see any new...
  7. redstone pack dlc

in XBoX on Consoles
    redstone pack dlc: Hy, I bought a xboxoneS edition mincraft. I have the minecraft game and the dlc redstone pack. I installed the game without problem. But for the pack, I entered the code, it appears at...
  8. The Minecraft Limited Edition Xbox One S redstone circuits on the console aren't glowing at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Minecraft Limited Edition Xbox One S redstone circuits on the console aren't glowing at all: I just got the limited edition Minecraft Xbox One S as a Christmas gift for my nieces and nephews; and on the boxes (and on many websites including Microsoft's) says that the console has redstone...
  9. Unlock redstone pack code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unlock redstone pack code: Use of redstone pack code offered with purchase of a xbox one minecraft special edition. Once the code entered, it say to me that everything is ok, but the extension is not unlocked. I try again...
  10. Redstone doesn't light on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redstone doesn't light on: Hello ! I've problem, the redstone in the back of my xbox one s edtition limited Minecraft doesn't light on ! Someone can help me ? 4565d037-d941-4ff7-b7b5-e943b8993922