Redstone expert needed xbox one ASAP

Discus and support Redstone expert needed xbox one ASAP in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need a redstone expert to help me troubleshoot an existing creation (youtube replicated build on a larger scale, not my build). If you have the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oI COKE Io, Dec 21, 2014.

1. oI COKE Io
    oI COKE Io Guest

I need a redstone expert to help me troubleshoot an existing creation (youtube replicated build on a larger scale, not my build). If you have the experience with comparators, hoppers and chests I would appreciate your time.

:)

oI COKE Io, Dec 21, 2014
  2. oI COKE Io
    oI COKE Io Guest
    SEEKING a redstone EXPERT ASAP.

I know what i want to accomplish I'm pretty sure its possible. I am having trouble, and need help please message me on xbox live only. Only EXPERTS on redstone wanted, if you're a novice like myself please don't waste your time or mine. I will be on right
    now and for a few hours.

oI COKE Io, Dec 21, 2014
  3. Xbox one expert needed

on my Xbox one the head set is muted. I can see up in the right hand corner that there is a muted mic How do I turn the head set back on

Any help would be appreciated

oldtimegamer68, Dec 21, 2014
  4. Tom1029-D96F7FE4-F87 Win User

You can never have enough wood I say :)

Coal and Redstone, I need more redstone because the logic circuits in MC confuse the hell out of me.
  5. Mister Fitzer Win User

Expired Card Being Charged

Hey mate, you'll definitely want to call phone support ASAP for further assistance with this issue, as they're our billing experts.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Experts needed

As has already been mentioned, plug the Xbox's directly into the wall socket as opposed to the surge protectors.

In terms of the controllers turning other consoles on and off, have you tried re-syncing the controllers?
  7. ViolentAndroid Win User

Experts needed

Each xbox has an assigned controller (never mixmatched)

all xb's have 3rd party headsets.

(a) and (b) are on the same surge protector.

(c) and (d) are in separate rooms on individual surge protectors.
  8. XBF Nestor S Win User

Experts needed

Hey there Android thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help, however, we need a bit more information on the setup. Are all consoles (A,B,C,D) connected (power supply wise) directly to outlets? Is there any third party headsets
    connected to the consoles? Let us know so we can better assist in this peculiar matter!
Thema:

1. Redstone expert needed xbox one ASAP - Similar Threads - Redstone expert needed

2. Minecraft Redstone for bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Redstone for bedrock edition: Alright so my question is could you alls PPLEASE fix the redstone issues in bedrock edition lol. Like the random results with the redstone. Or like how the sticky piston can push a block away and...
  3. Minecraft redstone pack not available but code entered and recognized

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft redstone pack not available but code entered and recognized: Hi, I bought an xbox one S in january, with the minecraft redstone pack. From the beginning I have entered all the pack code for minecraft. minecraft is working fine, but I can't see any new...
  4. Redstone Pack DLC issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redstone Pack DLC issues: Hello, I purchased an Xbox One S Minecraft bundle for Christmas. I have everything up and running but the Redstone Pack. I called Support and they were not able to help. They just simply told...
  5. Need Redstone expert for community server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Redstone expert for community server: Need to be mature hit me up on Xbox 75fc59e1-cc2a-43b9-9f7c-b2cf6256769a
  6. SEEKING a redstone EXPERT ASAP.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SEEKING a redstone EXPERT ASAP.: I know what i want to accomplish I'm pretty sure its possible. I am having trouble, and need help please message me on xbox live only. Only EXPERTS on redstone wanted, if you're a novice like...
  7. Minecraft redstone pack not available but code entered and recognized

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft redstone pack not available but code entered and recognized: Hi, I bought an xbox one S in january, with the minecraft redstone pack. From the beginning I have entered all the pack code for minecraft. minecraft is working fine, but I can't see any new...
  8. redstone pack dlc

in XBoX on Consoles
    redstone pack dlc: Hy, I bought a xboxoneS edition mincraft. I have the minecraft game and the dlc redstone pack. I installed the game without problem. But for the pack, I entered the code, it appears at...
  9. The Minecraft Limited Edition Xbox One S redstone circuits on the console aren't glowing at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Minecraft Limited Edition Xbox One S redstone circuits on the console aren't glowing at all: I just got the limited edition Minecraft Xbox One S as a Christmas gift for my nieces and nephews; and on the boxes (and on many websites including Microsoft's) says that the console has redstone...
  10. Unlock redstone pack code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unlock redstone pack code: Use of redstone pack code offered with purchase of a xbox one minecraft special edition. Once the code entered, it say to me that everything is ok, but the extension is not unlocked. I try again...