Reedem Code Option for Microsoft Rewards with Xbox Gft Cards

Discus and support Reedem Code Option for Microsoft Rewards with Xbox Gft Cards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I think that Microsoft should make an option so when you redeem a code for an Xbox Gift Card, you can have the code sent to your E-mail as it used to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CorruptElmo, Jan 29, 2019.

1. CorruptElmo
    CorruptElmo Guest

I think that Microsoft should make an option so when you redeem a code for an Xbox Gift Card, you can have the
    code sent to your E-mail as it used to be...

:)

CorruptElmo, Jan 29, 2019
  2. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Neat idea. Make sure to do a search for XBOX IDEAS or hit the link below and post your feedback there on how to make the service better.

https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. Crumb Snatcherz Win User

I agree, but this helps prevent the losing of the code, besides you can always gift games/apps etc.
  5. CorruptElmo Win User

Well two things rewards isnt supposed to be for anyone BUT YOU

also they are region locked and cannot be used for kids for legal reasons hence the requirement that you have to be 18

And in supported regions
    Yes true.. but what happened if you wanted to put the code into another account or others... Once you Redeemed the code.. isn't it yours and you can do whatever you want with it within legal reason?? Also, they had this feature before so idk why the got rid
    of it in the first place...
  6. Smwutches Win User

I think some of it had to do with people creating multiple accounts to farm points for gift cards.
Thema:

1. Reedem Code Option for Microsoft Rewards with Xbox Gft Cards - Similar Threads - Reedem Code Option

2. Can't reedem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reedem code: Hello and good day! I just bought a cd key for Sea of Thieves and it says Microsoft can't redeem it. I checked and it was a worldwide key so I don't know what is the problem. Just spent my $20...
  3. used bad reedem code, can i remove it and use the right one ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    used bad reedem code, can i remove it and use the right one ?: Hello, i used reedem code for xbox console for one game, but code was for us and i am from europe..so i want to remove this item from my item, cause i have eu code too and cant use it because i...
  4. Error reedeming a Xbox live code on the wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error reedeming a Xbox live code on the wrong account: Hi! I have two Microsoft accounts. And I bought a code on a physical store, and when I reedem it I used my computer to do so. I completely forgot to use my account from the xbox, and now I can't...
  5. Reedem code error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reedem code error: hello New to xbox trying to set up and reedem code and keep getting error Something happended at our end waiting a bit might help Waited hour still same message any ideas...
  6. Can't reedem my game code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reedem my game code: I get the following message when I try to reedem my code: " Something went wrong Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we...
  7. Cant reedem the code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant reedem the code: hi guys whats mean this? XBOS-1005 2f41d287-983f-4223-a9dd-58c0b1a32424 2018/03/26 - 17:58:16 UTC When i reedem the code IT show this : something Went wrong etc.. please help me...
  8. Problem reedeming a 12mth Xbox Live code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem reedeming a 12mth Xbox Live code: I redeemed my 12mth Xbox Live code & everything went fine, no error message, but when I go to my subscriptions it still has my old one. This is due to run out on the 6th Feb but Microsoft take the...
  9. Reedem Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reedem Code: recently bought digital key for kinect sports on amazon and i cant reedem it,tried web,store,directly from xbox XBOS-1005 4f396f86-87b7-4144-bbf1-27b11ba5a701 2018/01/15 - 12:54:12 UTC...
  10. "SOMETHING WENT WRONG" WHEN I TRY TO PUT MY REEDEM CODE

in XBoX on Consoles
    "SOMETHING WENT WRONG" WHEN I TRY TO PUT MY REEDEM CODE: Hi, i was trying to use my code 14 FREE DAYS LIVE on my xbox one last day and allways got the same message "something when wrong" with the next code XBOS-3010...