Reedom code

Discus and support Reedom code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; good day I have reedom code 25$ But didn't get it in my balance 164a0856-18ee-4141-bdd4-7e40c3278f98 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Bem., Aug 9, 2019.

1. Bem.
    Bem. Guest

Reedom code

good day

I have reedom code 25$

But didn't get it in my balance

:)

Bem., Aug 9, 2019
  2. Wane Roy
    Wane Roy New Member
    I found great deals on this site and many free offers on this site XboxGamePass

Wane Roy, Aug 10, 2019
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Reedom code

4. WPAK Win User

Reedom code

Hi there,

double check you are using the account that was used to redeem the prepaid code on. If you are using the correct account then be sure to check
    http://account.microsoft.com and check the transactions and payment options shown there

to verify the balance isn't showing, keep in mind that payment options and balance are per country region (currency)

If nothing shows then be sure to check the transactions section too, since it may show information.

If you can't find any issue etc and you are certain you are using the correct account then it might be best to contact Xbox Support via Phone (or Chat) at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let us know the results
  5. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Reedom code

There has been some service issues over the last 24hrs and that may have affected it showing up. If not still showing then as suggested contact support,

Hopefully it will be on now
  6. metman007 Win User

my live email account was hacked

my email is not verified. i want change it and web site say to me: you can change your email adress...

i want change it :( i cant import my microsoft point reedom code :(
  7. Smwutches Win User

i cant reedom my code

We need a lot more information in order to help you. What is the code for? Have you tried redeeming it on the website as well as the console? What error message/code do you receive when you try redeeming on the console?
Thema:

Reedom code

1. Reedom code - Similar Threads - Reedom code

2. I was about to redeem a code for 3 months of gold and it would only redeem as 1 month of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was about to redeem a code for 3 months of gold and it would only redeem as 1 month of...: I didn't want to spend 20,000 points for 1 month of Ultimate. I didn't activate my code. Can I please get my 20,000 points back? The fine print on the Rdeem page does not mention the conversion...
  3. Error code 0x80070057 when installing almost all Game Pass games (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x80070057 when installing almost all Game Pass games (PC): I subscribed to the PC Game Pass thing some days ago, but some games give an error immediately after starting the download. When I click on Install, it goes to Queued, then Starting and right...
  4. 0x800713AB error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x800713AB error code: my xbox wont connect but my phone and everything else will. dd850288-e9c7-4901-bf01-bf42effe29a3
  5. Xbox issue: can't redeem my Spotify premium code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox issue: can't redeem my Spotify premium code: Hi, I'm having a issue With my Spotify premium Redeem code I tried logging in With my Facebook didn't work Then I tried using my xbox live Login details that didn't work either Is there...
  6. Error code 0x80073cfc

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x80073cfc: I have encountered a problem where when I try to install certain games it gives me this error code 0x80073cfc. This is only affecting certain games such as Football Manager 2019 and Imperator Rome...
  7. Gears of War 5 Install issue PC and no error code HELP FRUSTERATED

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 Install issue PC and no error code HELP FRUSTERATED: so basically I've been playing Gears of War 5 on PC since launch, but yesterday something wasn't right so I decided to uninstall and reinstall well when I go to install again it takes about 5...
  8. Can't reedom

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reedom: can't reedom my just cause 2 code abaed14b-4727-47c9-bb00-b2680900d5a0
  9. error reedom code

in XBoX on Consoles
    error reedom code: kindly support I'm trying to redeem a code but still having the same error since 2 days : [img] 493277f9-5b82-4574-9224-896e5ded528a
  10. Can't reedom code for xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't reedom code for xbox live: I Bought a 12 month xbox live card n On my xbox it keeps on saying error that this orrcurred and will be investigated. also nothing havesnt been done with it. 2e4b4a7b-1b9b-4242-9bee-808bd0a78d84