Ref graphics issues

Discus and support Ref graphics issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been experiencing an issue with my xbox its giving me random green streaks and black streaky lines,sometimes screen goes blank then off,i've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by soundfaderrob, Oct 12, 2019 at 11:42 AM.

1. Ref graphics issues

I have been experiencing an issue with my xbox its giving me random green streaks and black streaky lines,sometimes screen goes blank then off,i've tried two brand new cables still the same,i've reset and totally formatted xbox,still the same,i have the
    the msi optix ag32c at 1080p,im now stuck after all this and not sure what to do,please help

:)

soundfaderrob, Oct 12, 2019 at 11:42 AM
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Ref graphics issues

Hi there soundfaderrob,

Thanks for the reply and update on the issue. I understand there is some issue with video performance of the Xbox console. I recommend to try the following articles:

If the issue persists, the device will need to be repaired. I recommend to
    contact Customer Support for further assistance or visit the
    Device service and Repair
    site.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  3. soundfaderrob Win User

Ref graphics issues

Thanks for the reply ye xbox on my tv does same thing,i bought new high quality cables,i think it definitely the xbox,and its 3 months out of warranty.........😢😢
  4. crazydude1965 Win User

Ref graphics issues

Maybe the game has suffered from corruption and needs redownloading does it happen with all games and have you checked your xbox and tv settings are correct.
  5. skylaar Win User

Ref graphics issues

I know you said you tried different cables but are they older or not the right quality cable? Have you tried another TV or screen and also another device on your MSI? We want to narrow down whether the problem is with the Xbox, Monitor, or cable. If your
    Xbox works well on another screen then it will rule out the system problem. If the monitor works well with another device on the same port, then we can begin to rule out the monitor. See where this is going? There might also be some help at the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/live-tv/poor-video-performance
  6. Fatalshock8912 Win User

Lego Marvel back for Launch!

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

same game but better graphics on the Xbox One, why not get it on the better system?

[/quote]I'm thinking it could be because of this:

www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=sr_1_4

www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=sr_1_4

That is a HUGE price difference for a slight improvement to visuals, I must say. Maybe the graphics will be mind-blowing, but still... £17...
Thema:

Ref graphics issues

1. Ref graphics issues - Similar Threads - Ref graphics issues

2. Xbox live 12 monthly subscription issue Ref [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live 12 monthly subscription issue Ref [Mod Removed - Personal Information]: Also case red - [Mod Removed - Personal Information] I have not been responded to since 24th september 2018 with regards to activating the offer at the time when my 12 monthly subscription was...
  3. Redeemed vip gems not showing credits. Ref 1428640703

in XBoX Rewards
    Redeemed vip gems not showing credits. Ref 1428640703: I redeemed my vip gems into 2 lots of 5000 credits so i coould convert them into cash. They was showing as pending but when i checked today it says redeemeed but they have not gone onto my...
  4. 3 months xbox game pass promotion [REF#: SR 1435811625]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 months xbox game pass promotion [REF#: SR 1435811625]: I just want to know if you guys can let me take advantage of this promotion, thank you so much! 45637fa4-6c83-45d6-86e6-1209ef4bbf0b
  5. Didn't receive movie ticket with Beauty and the Beast offer Ref#[Mod Removed]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive movie ticket with Beauty and the Beast offer Ref#[Mod Removed]: Some time back I purchased Maleficent through the promotion below and was told I would receive a code for a free movie ticket. No ticket has ever arrived. I have talked to 3 separate service reps...
  6. probleme with redeem code for gear of war 3 (Ref 1362559478)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    probleme with redeem code for gear of war 3 (Ref 1362559478): my redeem code for gear of war 3 offer with gear of war 4 give me a message : you cant acquire this item in your currently selected language. I did install all the other redeem code without...
  7. Accidentally deleted message with Gow 3 and J code, didnt receive 1 & 2 code, xbox ref ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally deleted message with Gow 3 and J code, didnt receive 1 & 2 code, xbox ref ...: Accidentally deleted message with Gow 3 and J code, also didnt receive 1 & 2 code yet, spoke to microsoft suppport and they told me to include the chat reference number so you can see what my...
  8. received a code for ea access that had already expired, ref no. [Mod Removed] by Melanie L at ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    received a code for ea access that had already expired, ref no. [Mod Removed] by Melanie L at ...: i recieved a code for ea access from xbox live 2 or 3 days ago. it had already expired on 14/10. i purchased fifa 17, could you replace the code please. 6a6d1787-20b2-4351-b8e7-b47d6a6840b7
  9. Gears of War 1 and 3 not redeeming Ref. #[Mod Removed]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War 1 and 3 not redeeming Ref. #[Mod Removed]: Bought Gears of War collection codes. GoW 2 and Judgement downloaded fine, GoW 1 and 3 did not, via code. Please give me new codes to download the games. 3294be0e-c270-40d5-a0e8-072c9a6978d5
  10. Ref no 1371379115. Star Trek Beyond 3D disc not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ref no 1371379115. Star Trek Beyond 3D disc not working.: Tried playing the 3d disc on xbox and its malfunctioning. Stops at chapter 5. Developer please help c73dc557-8a3a-4b25-831e-e31d404a8bf2