Refund a credits to game

Discus and support Refund a credits to game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i was "accidentaly" bought a credits for R6, because i thought i get a code. So what can i do? Support bot no help...... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wolf7LP, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Wolf7LP
    Wolf7LP Guest

Refund a credits to game

Hello, i was "accidentaly" bought a credits for R6, because i thought i get a code. So what can i do? Support bot no help...

:)

Wolf7LP, Oct 16, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Refund a credits to game

Hi Wolf7LP,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the purchases. Here is some additional information regarding the refund process.

In regards to requesting a refund you will need to do so online. Click here to learn How
    to complete the refund request form

After you submit the request, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that will include instructions on how to keep track of your request.

If you are needing further assistance with the purchase I would suggest to contact Live Support.

When you go to Contact Us, follow these steps to request a call:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Please be sure to try the website request refund first, as agents will direct you there anyway. Also you are able to reply to the emails that you will receive from doing the online request directly.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. [Farscape] Win User

Refund appeal

all in game purchases go directly to the respective game owner/dev. in game credits when bought are automatically added to the account for that specific game, Microsoft cannot refund this as they have no access to those game servers to pull the point/credits
    away. That is why it states in the terms that in game purchases are non refundable.

Contact the game publisher/Developer and see if they can give you a refund.
  4. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Marvel Heroes refund

It should have been a credit back to the account that was used to buy the game.

Here's the article on that - https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/purchasing/marvel-heroes-omega-refunds-and-credits

Marvel Heroes Omega was removed from the Microsoft Store on November 29, 2017, and the game is no longer available to play. If you purchased downloadable content (DLC) for the game then you will receive an automatic credit or refund to your account as follows:

• You will receive an automatic credit or refund if you purchased Marvel Heroes Omega DLC from the Microsoft Store between September 1 – November 29, 2017.
    • For Marvel Heroes Omega DLC purchased between October 31 - November 29, 2017, your refund will be credited to your original payment instrument.
    • For Marvel Heroes Omega DLC purchased between September 1 - October 30, 2017, your refund will be in the form of store credit.
    Your refund or credit will appear in your account by January 31, 2018. The credit you receive will be in the currency matching your Microsoft account.

The issue was a little tricky at the time since the system was supposed to do an auto refund and Xbox Support was not able to process a refund.

Check your account to locate the initial purchase here -
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

You can see the purchase/refund history of your account there.

If you see the purchase but no refund, you can contact Xbox Support for assistance. I believe the agent will need to get supervisor approval for a refund since it was supposed to be done already.

They may even be aware of an issue with refunds not processing as well.

Check your account for the purchase/refund and then contact support after that.
  5. Allebas Win User

Microsoft steals money from people and doesn’t refund

HG Bla4ckout,

Since Dlc and in game credits brought are nonrefundable they probulary refunded the 1st one as a complementary refund. I dont know why the credits aren't showing up in game. Have you tried restarting your Xbox by holding down the Xbox for 10seconds then
    load back in the game and see if its there?
  6. T3chnlgydude Win User

Credits refund

Thema:

Refund a credits to game

1. Refund a credits to game - Similar Threads - Refund credits game

2. Unpaid refund. No credit in the account and cannot contact ANYONE in support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unpaid refund. No credit in the account and cannot contact ANYONE in support.: Back in late August 2020. I got a $50 giftcard for XBOX. I purchased COD Black Ops II and it wouldnt download/install/work/ I requested a refund the same day. I got an email saying the refund had...
  3. Refund received but not credited in my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund received but not credited in my account: Hello, I received my refund on 16th May but it’s been more than 4 days but my refund has not credited in my account. What should I do now? 6ae8f8e4-e85c-4e3a-a355-d46d50b36d79
  4. Credits refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Credits refund: Has anyone else had problems purchasing credits? We purchased rocket league credits and ended up with 4 lots instead of 1. For the past 2 weeks I have tried to contact or speak to someone...
  5. Xbox Live Gold Refund or Credit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Refund or Credit: Hello. I purchased the Xbox Live Gold 3 Month subscription for $24.99, the same day it was cancelled and I was suppose to be getting a refund to use it towards the discounted Xbox Live Gold 3...
  6. Refunding Microsoft account credit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refunding Microsoft account credit: I bought a dlc for a game, instead of just coming out of bank account it used the credit on my account as well. This was going to be used for something else , any way to renew this ?...
  7. Creditos rainbox six siege devolucion (Credits Rainbox six siege refund)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Creditos rainbox six siege devolucion (Credits Rainbox six siege refund): He comprado 600 créditos de rainbow six siege pensando que eran para pc pero resultan ser para Xbox yo pensaba que eran para pc ya que en el titulo del producto no especifica que sean para Xbox...
  8. Refund Credits in me Acconunt.

in XBoX Rewards
    Refund Credits in me Acconunt.: I have 12.750 credits, from the month, and I will refund it, but today is 30 and is the same credits ando NOT refund, what can I made for refund it? MyCredits Rellena el contador para iniciar tu...
  9. Reembolso de creditos do Cartão-Presente [Refund of credit card gift]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reembolso de creditos do Cartão-Presente [Refund of credit card gift]: Bom dia, noite ou tarde para todos :) como vão? então, vou direto ao assunto Mês passado eu comprei um presente para um amigo meu da Suecia, o jogo era Steven Universe: Salve a luz. Eu ja tinha...
  10. need to get refunded for game download purchases on my credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need to get refunded for game download purchases on my credit card: need to get refunded for recent game download purchases on my credit card without my knowledge 977db95f-da9f-41c7-8939-cbab10dc3aca