Refund a Gift Card

Discus and support Refund a Gift Card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible for me to get a refund for a gift card? I used it to buy cyberpunk which means I can’t refund the game directly in the refunds section,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GXeon99, Apr 14, 2021.

1. GXeon99
    GXeon99 Guest

Refund a Gift Card

Is it possible for me to get a refund for a gift card? I used it to buy cyberpunk which means I can’t refund the game directly in the refunds section, but I also can’t refund a gift card there. I was only just made aware that you can get refunds for the game and I am finding it painful to even try and play. Is there anything I can do to get this refund or not?

:)

GXeon99, Apr 14, 2021
  2. Gold Roger Win User

Refund an Xbox digital Gift Card

I haven't encountered any company that doesn't refund gift cards and Microsoft itself refunds Microsoft Store gift cards, it's only Xbox gift cards that seem to be non-refundable for reasons no one can explain to me. Guess I'm just screwed :(
  3. Frostaroni Win User

Refunding an item that has not been refunded

From what I gather, you want to refund your gift cards. Gift cards can not be refunded after they have been redeemed. Thanks :)
  4. WispyGosling606 Win User

Refunding a gift card

gift cards cannot be refunded
  5. yeeetan Win User

You cannot get refunds on gift cards.
  6. Mashmanlh345 Win User

Hi,

Sorry to hear this, Gift cards cannot be refunded.
Thema:

Refund a Gift Card

1. Refund a Gift Card - Similar Threads - Refund Gift Card

2. how to refund a digital gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how to refund a digital gift card: Xbox set me a gift card and I accidentally redeemed it, because I wanted to give my code to my friend so they can use it, and I can't figure out how refund it, can someone help me with this?...
  3. Refund with visa gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund with visa gift card: I refunded a game i bought using a Visa gift card and the refund went through but when i checked the card balance the balance stayed the same like i never got the refund does anyone know when or...
  4. XBOX digital content refund on visa gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX digital content refund on visa gift card: Hello, Recently I bought in game content with a visa gift card. Realizing I bought the wrong one I requested a refund, the refund was soon approved and it said "Your order(s) have been refunded....
  5. Can i get a refund because my friend used my gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i get a refund because my friend used my gift card?: My friends used my $25 Xbox gift card for them selves and now I can't use it can I get a refund? 0ad162ab-ba1f-4e1d-abab-045682950896
  6. How to refund a digital gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to refund a digital gift card?: I bought a digital game pass ultimate subscription from US for a friend in Asia. He cant redeem it due to region lock (utter BS imho). Now I cant request a refund for it. What should I do? (Please...
  7. Gift Card and Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift Card and Refund: 1 day ago, I bought a game in the promotion and wanted to refund, because I bought it wrong. I bought this game with a gift card, can I return it and the money goes back to the gift card? HELP ME...
  8. Can't get a refund for a $20 Xbox Digital Gift Card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get a refund for a $20 Xbox Digital Gift Card: Bought the gift card for a friend who lives overseas, I later found out that it is region locked, thus I requested for a refund right after the 25th minute of the purchase. Its been 5 days since I...
  9. How to get refunded on gift card.

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get refunded on gift card.: I bought a gift card from my brother that lives in another continent but the [mod removed] at microsoft in their never-ending wisdom choose to geoblock gift cards. Anyone know how to get refunded...
  10. How do i refund my gift cards with out going through a bunch of virtial stuff

in XboX Insiders
    How do i refund my gift cards with out going through a bunch of virtial stuff: So i just bought that little 3 pack of 20$ gift cards and i did not know you coulden redeem multiple gift cards at purchase and now 2 of them dont work and the last one i gave to my brother please...