Refund a gift

Discus and support Refund a gift in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So last week I sent a digital game as a gift to one of my friends, and they don't want it. So I've been trying to get a refund on it but it won't show... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alex R Page, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Alex R Page
    Alex R Page Guest

Refund a gift

So last week I sent a digital game as a gift to one of my friends, and they don't want it. So I've been trying to get a refund on it but it won't show up when I go to select the item. If there is some way to put in like the order number or a different way to submit it. Also it is not redeemed. Please and Thanks for an answer.

:)

Alex R Page, Apr 21, 2021
  2. Gold Roger Win User

Refund an Xbox digital Gift Card

I haven't encountered any company that doesn't refund gift cards and Microsoft itself refunds Microsoft Store gift cards, it's only Xbox gift cards that seem to be non-refundable for reasons no one can explain to me. Guess I'm just screwed :(
  3. Frostaroni Win User

Refunding an item that has not been refunded

From what I gather, you want to refund your gift cards. Gift cards can not be refunded after they have been redeemed. Thanks :)
  4. WispyGosling606 Win User

Refunding a gift card

gift cards cannot be refunded
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Purchased game in wrong account, was meant to be a gift

The only way is to get a refund for the game here xbox.com/refund, then purchase the game as a gift.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Возврат денежных средств[Translation-Refunds]

Hello Fellow gamer,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question about a donated/gifted game. Unfortunately, you would not be able to get a refund for a game gifted or given to you. If someone gifted the game, they would need to try for the refund.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Refund a gift

1. Refund a gift - Similar Threads - Refund gift

2. How do I refund a gift?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do I refund a gift?: I gifted a game to my friend in a different region, and they're unable to redeem the code. How can I refund the game? 7b81809e-1e0d-4f66-914b-f48304f82e32
  3. Requesting refund for a gifted game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Requesting refund for a gifted game: i bought a game for a friend who had already owned the game. he still tried to redeem it and because of that i don’t think i can get a refund. help? a1529707-dfa3-4f0b-af92-38261fabe640
  4. how to refund a digital gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how to refund a digital gift card: Xbox set me a gift card and I accidentally redeemed it, because I wanted to give my code to my friend so they can use it, and I can't figure out how refund it, can someone help me with this?...
  5. How to get a refund from gifting

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get a refund from gifting: I literally can't get my money back from gifting myself 2 red dead online gold 25 sales I thought it would work but didn't so I try to get a refund of the codes I have but it doesn't have a refund...
  6. i cant refund a gift i sent to my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant refund a gift i sent to my friend: I sent a gift to my friend and he didnt claim it and he dosent want it so i want to refund but i dont know how 5dc6870a-c00d-44ab-b6a2-1a3aa365681b
  7. Gift order refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Gift order refund: Hi I bought a windows 10 minecraft subscription as a gift for my daughter. When I try and redeem the code I get an error message about the region. I am trying to cancel this for a refund so I can...
  8. Gifted Game Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gifted Game Refund: Hiya, I just bought a game for a friend and gifted it. We both live in Europe but when he received the code he couldn't redeem it as we were in different regions. As he couldn't redeem it, I want...
  9. Gift Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift Refund: I recently gifted a friend a game twice and need to refund the one that wasnt redeemed. I went to redeem it but theres nothing that will allow me to do so. fc5a52a4-78cc-4fcb-8202-c3409346663f
  10. Refund a Gift Card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund a Gift Card: Is it possible for me to get a refund for a gift card? I used it to buy cyberpunk which means I can’t refund the game directly in the refunds section, but I also can’t refund a gift card there. I...