Refund and cancel subscribtion

Discus and support Refund and cancel subscribtion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive recently been charged on my credit card for a 12 month Xbox Live Gold subscription but it does not appear in my subscriptions on my Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by killosish, Jan 12, 2021.

1. killosish
    killosish Guest

Ive recently been charged on my credit card for a 12 month Xbox Live Gold subscription but it does not appear in my subscriptions on my Microsoft account page. I would like to have the pre-authorization canceled as well as a refund for the current
    bill.

The bill number is the following : Z41CEBZU19F0

:)

killosish, Jan 12, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. GrzegorzPerz Win User

Xbox game pass subscription

I don't have informations about paying for my subscribtion but on Microsoft store i have information about outstanding pay. I bought xbox game pass and i think that i cancel my subscribtion but im not sure
  4. Kamatcho15 Win User

how to refund xbox live gold subscription (redeem code)

yeah, if they can cancel the subscribtion and give me a new redeem code, thats AWSOOM, how can i contact support ? the support website send me here
  5. denis97g Win User

My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion

Youu'll have to resubscribe. when you subscribe to ultimate everything merges into one subscription and if you cancel it you lose everything.
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion

Hey there FlyJonat,

When you update to the Game Pass any time you had on active Gold or Game Pass subscription would be cancelled and any remaining time would be converted to time for the Ultimate subscription.

What happens to my Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass memberships once i upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

A purchase of Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass memberships to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

So it seems that when you cancelled your Ultimate subscription this cancelled all the time that had been added to it. I would advise that you
    Contact Xbox Support so that they may take a look at your account and provide further assistance.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Refund and cancel subscribtion - Similar Threads - Refund cancel subscribtion

2. Cancel my refund request with Microsoft account balance?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel my refund request with Microsoft account balance?: I thought I bought the wrong game and requested for a refund. I was just wondering if I can cancel it or if my money will return to my Microsoft account balance as I don't use a bank...
  3. Accidentally cancelled a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally cancelled a refund: I tried to refund Cyberpunk as its just a hot mess right now, I can't get past a certain point due to bugs, I was eligible and waiting, but I received an email to confirm and accidentally...
  4. Refund for cancelled Xbox Live subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund for cancelled Xbox Live subscription: How do I get a refund on my annual XBox live subscription - I don't want it anymore a0e3eb27-5298-4261-85e0-f5c285d356f5
  5. Cyberpunk 2077 cancelled preorder, no refund, what do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 cancelled preorder, no refund, what do I do?: I preordered Cyberpunk 2077, have the completed email, it was paid for. Now it says it was cancelled, I did not cancel it so i dont kniw how or why it was cancelled. An I’ve not received a refund...
  6. refund/all preorders cancelled?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    refund/all preorders cancelled?: So I checked my bank statement today and I had a refund charge for the full amount of the new console. I call support and they tell me my order is pending. but reroute me to Microsoft order...
  7. Cyberpunk Canceled but I wasn’t refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk Canceled but I wasn’t refunded: Ive been trying to sort this out for two hours with zero help from microsoft, cyberpunk’s release date changed and they canceled my order. The email was sent back in June, but no money was...
  8. Cancel preorder refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel preorder refund: I accidently canceled one of my preorders and i want to knownif it’s possible to cancel my cancel and get the preorder game back. c3b781b2-87e4-44f6-86e0-80b4c154f4e1
  9. I cannot cancel my subscription, I also want a refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot cancel my subscription, I also want a refund: I want to cancel my Xbox gamepass Ultimate subscription (that I bought for $1) but it says this: Try that again Something happened on our end, and we can't show all the data at the moment....
  10. My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion

in XBoX on Consoles
    My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion: A few days ago, I bought the game pass ultimate because I saw that the first 2 months were only 2$. When I saw that I got charged the standard price, I asked for a refund because I didn't get the...