Refund apex legend coins

Discus and support Refund apex legend coins in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So basically my younger brother wanted to buy apex coins and he went on to purchase 3x $115 pack worth of apex coins. The problem was he was not... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SkyeLiew, Jun 10, 2021.

1. SkyeLiew
    SkyeLiew Guest

Refund apex legend coins

So basically my younger brother wanted to buy apex coins and he went on to purchase 3x $115 pack worth of apex coins.

The problem was he was not supervised and did it without my permission. Furthermore we play apex on pc and not xbox thus making the purchase have 0 worth to us.

Requested for refund immediately but since its 3 seperate purchases ( but of the same one made in the same time) only one of the refund passed and the rest were denied.(passed refund limit even though the only refund i had was one of the pack)

May i get some help from this it will be much appreciated thanks..

:)

SkyeLiew, Jun 10, 2021
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Refund apex legend coins

So basically my younger brother wanted to buy apex coins and he went on to purchase 3x $115 pack worth of apex coins.

The problem was he was not supervised and did it without my permission. Furthermore we play apex on pc and not xbox thus making the purchase have 0 worth to us.

Requested for refund immediately but since its 3 seperate purchases ( but of the same one made in the same time) only one of the refund passed and the rest were denied.(passed refund limit even though the only refund i had was one of the pack)

May i get some help from this it will be much appreciated thanks..
    You can try replying to the denial email but im honestly surpised they gave a refund at all.

Consumable items such as In game currency are typically not refundable so the fact that they gave you any refund at all could have just been a courtesy.
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Refund apex legend coins

Try to reply to the refund email, and explain the situation to try to appeal the decision!
  4. VikasRawat1 Win User

Apex Coins

Do you mean you bought Apex Coins on the PC version of Apex, or you used your PC to buy Apex coins for the Xbox version?
    No, i mean, i just bought Apex Coins from Microsoft store and i thought i can use them on Apex Legends PC.
  5. Luana1601Gamer Win User

Sobre o Gift Card (cartão-presente) [Edit - Translation] - About the gift card

In Apex Legends for example, where I want to buy apex coins to buy skins etc. Can I shop with gift cards?
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Best offer of the year not working

The terms of the deal state that the codes for the Apex Coins will be sent out by June 30th.

"To redeem, a digital code for 1,000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Centre on your Xbox One console by 6/30/2019."
Thema:

Refund apex legend coins

1. Refund apex legend coins - Similar Threads - Refund apex legend

2. Denied a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Denied a refund: Hello is there any possible way to receive a refund on a game that has been played over two hours. A family member purchased this and played it without permission. Anything would help thanks....
  3. Gift order refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Gift order refund: Hi I bought a windows 10 minecraft subscription as a gift for my daughter. When I try and redeem the code I get an error message about the region. I am trying to cancel this for a refund so I can...
  4. Refunding

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunding: Can I have one more refund I accendentily bought call of duty points but i wanted v-bucks so can I have a refund one more time then I won’t Ask anymore 56c796ef-4add-45fb-a56d-c917f6752c7e
  5. I need my refund money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need my refund money back: I refunded forza horizon 4 and call of duty Cold War it said I would get my money back but I haven’t got it yet ac2990a4-6833-434b-8f22-eadd36ebf883
  6. Refund Money Back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Money Back: i asked for a refund to the game cod bo4 but the only money i got back was the money that was on microsoft but i also paid the rest with my cash app do anyone know how long it will be until i get...
  7. Refund accidental purchase of apex coins

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund accidental purchase of apex coins: Hi, on 10/6/21 my little brother(9yr old) accidentally and without my supervision purchased 3x $129 worth of Apex Legends coins . We are PC players but we did not know it was for xbox. I submitted...
  8. Denied refund for Apex Legend coins

in XBoX on Consoles
    Denied refund for Apex Legend coins: I've tried to purchase Apex Legend coins twice. 1000 coins each time. In the past I've seen the coins delayed after purchase so I tried to request a refund for the first purchase. After the second...
  9. Refunds on apex coins

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refunds on apex coins: So i purchased apex coins once and i was charged but i never recieved what i bought then i bought it again and Yet again no apex coins in my account in game so i requested another refund but i got...
  10. Denied refund for apex legend coins

in XBoX on Consoles
    Denied refund for apex legend coins: I have 2 accounts on the same xbox. One account being michimacat other acount x MA x RS x . Michimacat is my girlfriends account. Im always signed into both. Ive never had a problem buying stuff...