Refund cash located?

Discus and support Refund cash located? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I am just refund a game that wrong purchased and i choose refund everything goes well but i just wanna know that my refund cash will get into my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NuttaphonPassornsirikul, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Refund cash located?

Hi I am just refund a game that wrong purchased and i choose refund everything goes well but i just wanna know that my refund cash will get into my card? or located some where in xbox account

:)

NuttaphonPassornsirikul, Nov 21, 2020
  2. demonizer andy Win User

Refund cash located?

the refund will generally go back to where it came from, so any xbox credit, paypal money etc will be taken to consideration, if its a straight cash payment via a bank card , then it will go back to the account.
  3. PhilHarveyPAH Win User

My UA was resolved in 22 days

did you get your cash / points refunded?
  4. Stepphn Win User

Microsoft Points to Local Currency Transition

Should not have been legal for paid by cash memberships that Xbox decided to turn into points, to expire. I paid for a membership and that refund should have remained in my available cash!!! I did not "earn" this cash! I understand points expiring but not
    cash. Xbox/Microsoft basically stole my money!!
  5. ryandabom11 Win User

Can’t play Modern Warfare due to an apparent “refund” I never authorized

Mine is doing the same thing, its saying i was refunded but at the same time I never Received an actual cash refund in my account nor did I want to have this game refunded
  6. MetalGearFloppy Win User

ShopTo weirdness...

[quote user="Gary Mot"]

Ask for the money to be refunded to your card.

[/quote]

This ^^^^^

Why let shopto make interest off your cash?
Thema:

Refund cash located?

1. Refund cash located? - Similar Threads - Refund cash located

2. Refund request refused

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund request refused: I went on Microsoft to purchase points for my Grandson to use on his XBox, I am an OAP so not familiar with all the latest tech. I as I thought purchased £20 I gave the code to my grandson and...
  3. im not using my xbox no more so can i know if i can refund everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im not using my xbox no more so can i know if i can refund everything: is there a way to refund all my games and DLCs at once? Because I'm not gonna use my xbox no more?? c8a89c18-4e8f-4106-9a7a-99b4372ec44a
  4. refund a gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refund a gift: can i refund a gift that i sended the person i sended to didn't use the code pls i want to refund 3d963a92-6aa1-4d9c-8c68-1db9900fb8e1
  5. Can I refund minecraft java edition?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I refund minecraft java edition?: Hello! So, I purchased minecraft java edition twice. I bought the account today in the morning and I don't want it. Is it possible to refund? 3d68f691-5e6c-4108-9389-6e8de78f6d92
  6. Microsoft debited twice and then removed game after refunding second charge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft debited twice and then removed game after refunding second charge: I bought the new call of duty from Xbox yesterday. Microsoft charged me twice..I put in complaint, they refunded me the second charge and now the game has being removed from the XBOX. Any...
  7. Why ask for a refund and can still install the program?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why ask for a refund and can still install the program?: Why can I still install the program? [img] [img] db5ce82c-0228-4e92-8677-c6ff73436207
  8. Cyberpunk forcefully refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk forcefully refunded: A week or two ago my prepordered cyberpunk disappeared from my games and apps, i didnt think much about it at first but even to today its still not there, so i look at my order history, it says i...
  9. I need a Minecoin Refund (Preferably In Cash)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need a Minecoin Refund (Preferably In Cash): I purchased Minecions on Minecraft Xbox One Edition so I could buy an Adventure Map, The description described it to be an Adventure RPG to defeat the Dragon but when I got into the Game it was...
  10. wants to refund for tiger shark cash card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wants to refund for tiger shark cash card: My gamertag is , my email address is [Mod Removed] , and I accidentally purchased this card and would like to receive a refund, it hasn't been redeemed and was bought 10/23/2015....