Refund Dolby Atmos for Headphones

Discus and support Refund Dolby Atmos for Headphones in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i want to know if it possible to get refund from Microsoft cause i bought the Dolby Atmos app without trying because my free trial was out .... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rewhis, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Rewhis
    Rewhis Guest

i want to know if it possible to get refund from Microsoft cause i bought the Dolby Atmos app without trying because my free trial was out .

:)

Rewhis, Aug 17, 2018
  2. Dolby Atmos on Netflix

Dolby Atmos and Atmos for headphones are two different things. Netflix does not support Atmos for headphones as far as I am aware

The Viral Cyrix, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Can't Hear Game Audio or menu sounds through headset

Is your console enrolled in the Insider Preview Program?

When you go to the settings under Display&Sound, do you have the console set up to also play game sound through the headphones? If so, do you use any spatial surround modes like Windows Sonic or Dolby Atmos for headphones?

If you set it to Dolby Atmos for Headphones, did you actually purchase Dolby Atmos for headphones? If not, you could only try Dolby Atmos for headphones for two weeks. So check the settings if the headphones work with Stereo or Windows Sonic.

Arminator, Aug 17, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

you should contact support at support.xbox.com and see if they can help.

denis97g, Aug 17, 2018
  5. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    brandiesel1, Aug 17, 2018
  6. I'm not sure if you can a refund for an app, however, it's best to contact Xbox Support directly as they'll be able to assist you directly. Here's a link for you : Contact Us | Xbox Support

GreyStormGaming, Nov 2, 2018
  7. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Dolby Atmos on Netflix

Dolby Atmos and Atmos for headphones are two different things. Netflix does not support Atmos for headphones as far as I am aware
  8. Arminator Win User

Can't Hear Game Audio or menu sounds through headset

Is your console enrolled in the Insider Preview Program?

When you go to the settings under Display&Sound, do you have the console set up to also play game sound through the headphones? If so, do you use any spatial surround modes like Windows Sonic or Dolby Atmos for headphones?

If you set it to Dolby Atmos for Headphones, did you actually purchase Dolby Atmos for headphones? If not, you could only try Dolby Atmos for headphones for two weeks. So check the settings if the headphones work with Stereo or Windows Sonic.
  9. Arminator Win User

Using earphones on a wireless remote

Check that you have fresh batteries in the controller, as the controller turns off some features when the batteries get low to conserve battery power like rumble and headphone sound.

Also, can you go to the Settings under Display & Sound and check the settings there. If you have set the headset audio to "Dolby Atmos for Headphones", be aware that you need to have PURCHASED the Dolby Atmos for Headphones app.

If you simply downloaded the Dolby Atmos app for free, you only get a 14 day trial of Dolby Atmos for Headphones. After 14 days, Dolby Atmos for Headphones stops working.

You can switch to "Windows Sonic for Headphones" to get the same spatial surround sound effect "for free".
  10. IKEA FURNITURE Win User

Shutting off automatically

Do you have dolby access or dolby headphone atmos installed?
  11. ArminatorX Win User

Game audio not working

Open the Guide by pressing the Xbox button.

Go to settings.

Then go to the Display & Audio settings.

Under the audio settings, check which audio format you use for your headphones.

If you set it to "Dolby Atmos", you need to have PURCHASED the Dolby Atmos for Headphones app. If you only got the free Dolby Atmos app, this will only give you 14 days of Dolby Atmos to test it out, and then stops working.

Try to change your audio format to Stereo or Windows Sonic (which is also a spatial 3D sound Format like Dolby Atmos).

Does that work now?
Thema:

1. Refund Dolby Atmos for Headphones - Similar Threads - Refund Dolby Atmos

2. REFUND

in XBoX Games and Apps
    REFUND: Good Day , Please note I have spoken to your support , and we are unable to activate the DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 - Extra DLC Pack 2 . They said I am able to receive a credit . Therefore please...
  3. Microsoft Won't Refund My Accidental Purchase and Won't Tell Me Why - Just Keep Closing the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Won't Refund My Accidental Purchase and Won't Tell Me Why - Just Keep Closing the...: So I accidentally bought Star Wars Battlefront 2, I thought I was just downloading a game I had already purchased and didn't realize I was actually buying it. I then realized my mistake and tried...
  4. Refund Requests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund Requests: I just submitted a refund request for two purchases my son made without my permission. How will I know what the status of my refund request is? How long does it typically take to get issued a...
  5. Refund for Xbox Live Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund for Xbox Live Account: I cancelled my Xbox subscription and would like a refund. 0a78510b-d471-429f-899a-83f2f5d39ac4
  6. Can't refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't refund.: I just bought a game and after played for 15 minutes i decided to refund it. But there is no option for refund in my order history. Is there anyone who can help me ?...
  7. Microsoft won't refund me after $300 worth of fraud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft won't refund me after $300 worth of fraud: So in February I had $300 worth of gift cards stolen. I tried to get a refund and Microsoft denied me even though someone has been signing into my account from all over the country and at unknown...
  8. Microsoft won't refund me after $300 worth of fraud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft won't refund me after $300 worth of fraud: So in February I had $300 worth of gift cards stolen. I tried to get a refund and Microsoft denied me even though someone has been signing into my account from all over the country and at unknown...
  9. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund: Am I able to refund minecraft for windows 10? I tried the game and just didn t like it, i have less than an hour on it d1a09f55-fa3b-445c-9ccd-fc7d59a43d8f
  10. La página de solicitude de reembolso desapareció? [Translation - Is the refund Request page...

in XBoX on Mobile
    La página de solicitude de reembolso desapareció? [Translation - Is the refund Request page...: He estado intentando solicitar un reembolso recientemente y cada que intento acceder a la pagina del formulario de la solicitud de reembolsos pareciera que ya no existe _______________...