Refund Dolby Atmos for Headphones

Discus and support Refund Dolby Atmos for Headphones in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i want to know if it possible to get refund from Microsoft cause i bought the Dolby Atmos app without trying because my free trial was out .... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rewhis, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Rewhis
    Rewhis Guest

i want to know if it possible to get refund from Microsoft cause i bought the Dolby Atmos app without trying because my free trial was out .

:)

Rewhis, Aug 17, 2018
  2. Dolby Atmos on Netflix

Dolby Atmos and Atmos for headphones are two different things. Netflix does not support Atmos for headphones as far as I am aware

The Viral Cyrix, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Can't Hear Game Audio or menu sounds through headset

Is your console enrolled in the Insider Preview Program?

When you go to the settings under Display&Sound, do you have the console set up to also play game sound through the headphones? If so, do you use any spatial surround modes like Windows Sonic or Dolby Atmos for headphones?

If you set it to Dolby Atmos for Headphones, did you actually purchase Dolby Atmos for headphones? If not, you could only try Dolby Atmos for headphones for two weeks. So check the settings if the headphones work with Stereo or Windows Sonic.

Arminator, Aug 17, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

you should contact support at support.xbox.com and see if they can help.

denis97g, Aug 17, 2018
  5. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    brandiesel1, Aug 17, 2018
  6. I'm not sure if you can a refund for an app, however, it's best to contact Xbox Support directly as they'll be able to assist you directly. Here's a link for you : Contact Us | Xbox Support

GreyStormGaming, Nov 2, 2018
  7. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Dolby Atmos on Netflix

Dolby Atmos and Atmos for headphones are two different things. Netflix does not support Atmos for headphones as far as I am aware
  8. Arminator Win User

Can't Hear Game Audio or menu sounds through headset

Is your console enrolled in the Insider Preview Program?

When you go to the settings under Display&Sound, do you have the console set up to also play game sound through the headphones? If so, do you use any spatial surround modes like Windows Sonic or Dolby Atmos for headphones?

If you set it to Dolby Atmos for Headphones, did you actually purchase Dolby Atmos for headphones? If not, you could only try Dolby Atmos for headphones for two weeks. So check the settings if the headphones work with Stereo or Windows Sonic.
  9. Arminator Win User

Using earphones on a wireless remote

Check that you have fresh batteries in the controller, as the controller turns off some features when the batteries get low to conserve battery power like rumble and headphone sound.

Also, can you go to the Settings under Display & Sound and check the settings there. If you have set the headset audio to "Dolby Atmos for Headphones", be aware that you need to have PURCHASED the Dolby Atmos for Headphones app.

If you simply downloaded the Dolby Atmos app for free, you only get a 14 day trial of Dolby Atmos for Headphones. After 14 days, Dolby Atmos for Headphones stops working.

You can switch to "Windows Sonic for Headphones" to get the same spatial surround sound effect "for free".
  10. IKEA FURNITURE Win User

Shutting off automatically

Do you have dolby access or dolby headphone atmos installed?
  11. GreyStormGaming Win User

I'm not sure if you can a refund for an app, however, it's best to contact Xbox Support directly as they'll be able to assist you directly. Here's a link for you : https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
Thema:

1. Refund Dolby Atmos for Headphones - Similar Threads - Refund Dolby Atmos

2. Micro-transaction refunds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Micro-transaction refunds: i accudentally bought some apex coins on apex legends accidenally. I have requested a refund. If i spend the coins in game will i get a refund. If i dont spend them and get refunded, will i keep...
  3. 환불 해주세요 잘못 구매했습니다. [Translation-Please refund the wrong purchase.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    환불 해주세요 잘못 구매했습니다. [Translation-Please refund the wrong purchase.]: 플랫폼을 잘못보 구매를 해버 네요 환불 요청드립니다. 자세한 설명 및 장치 호환을 물어보지도 않아서 당연히 맞다 생각하 구매를 했네요 2019-03-17에 구매한 The division 2 환불 청합니다 [Translation-The platform is wrong to look at and buy We ask for a refund. I...
  4. ขอ Refund Mine Craft for Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ขอ Refund Mine Craft for Windows 10: รบกวนขอวิธี Refund Mine Craft for Windows 10 เนื่องจากลงโปรแกรมแล้วใช้งานได้เฉพาะ Demo mode ไม่สามารถใช้งานแบบ online server ได้ ขอบคุณค่ะ [Translation - Interrupting request for Refund Mine...
  5. Metro Exodus I would like to request a refund

in XBoX Accessibility
    Metro Exodus I would like to request a refund: Metro Exodus I would like to request a refund c598fffa-7c42-49ff-97a9-6dcff9329908
  6. Refusal of Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refusal of Refund: I applied for a refund for a product within 5 minutes of accidental purchase. Microsoft refuses the refund with no reason. I reply to the email and I never get a reason why. Really bad customer...
  7. 환불질문좀요..[Translation-Refund questions..]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    환불질문좀요..[Translation-Refund questions..]: 가 오늘 포르자 호라이즌4를 살 했는데요 그 게임인줄 알았는데 팩만 들어있어서 그게 디지털이라 환불형식도 없어서요 ... 환불하 다른걸 사 싶은데 환불을 어떻게하면 되나요?... 디지털로만 나와있어서요 .. 부탁드립니다.. [Transation-I was going to live in the Porsche Horizon 4 Today, I...
  8. 마인크래프트 환불 요청 합니다 [Minecraft refund Request]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 환불 요청 합니다 [Minecraft refund Request]: 1. 게임 구매후 바이인증 때문에 별짓을 다했습니다 게임 설치 40분 만에 실행이 되었 2. 는 세계의 모 들과 온라인 게임이 하 싶어 마인크래프트를 구매하게 되었는데 게임에 들어가보니 사람이 없어요 그래서 다시 검색을 해보니 마인크래프트는 자바 에디션만 사람들이 게임을 즐기 윈도우 버 은 하지 않는다 하더군요 3. 윈도우...
  9. My refund

in XBoX on Mobile
    My refund: im trying to check the staus of my refund f2809388-793a-4d39-b36d-a822d4a2e762
  10. Refund Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Problems: So I have been trying to get a refund but no one in online in xbox support. I am trying to get a refund cause I am 10 Dollars short for a game. Can I refund a game even after 30+ Days?...