Refund Escalation process

Discus and support Refund Escalation process in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I put in a refund request with Microsoft because my kids somehow charged over $100 in Minecraft on Xbox. I was rejected for the refund request and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlexS_16313, Aug 5, 2021.

1. AlexS_16313
    AlexS_16313 Guest

I put in a refund request with Microsoft because my kids somehow charged over $100 in Minecraft on Xbox. I was rejected for the refund request and the reason was for too many refunds in the last 6 months. I checked my account and verified that I never requested or received a refund for as far back as I could see (2014).

Here is the problem. The escalation process says I need to reply to the email from the refund advocate. I never received an email, and only saw that I was rejected by logging into my account. I checked my spam and deleted folders and can confirm I never received the email rejecting my refund. I tried calling customer service and they told me they could not help me and could not refer me to anybody (which seems pretty shady to me).

What do I do now? I have no one to call or email about this refund.

:)

AlexS_16313, Aug 5, 2021
  2. SammyGomes1 Win User

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am an Xbox Gamer and I will be helping you today.

How are you, Alex?

I recommend trying to fill in the refund form again and see if you get any response from the team that handles the refunds. If you don't receive anything in your email you can try to contact your bank and ask them to cancel these purchases.

On this link, you can access the refund form.

https://support.microsoft.com/supportrequestfor...
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @AlexS_16313! I hope that you are doing well!

Sorry that you had to run into such issues. May I ask you are you able to request the refund again on your purchase history page here?
  4. Coops993 Win User

Electronicfirst.com xbox live codes Warning !

Escalate it to a dispute to get the process moving and get a refund.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Refund Escalation

you can respond to the emails that deny the refund, giving further evidence etc.
  6. Shame on you Microso Win User

Refund Escalation

Thank you for the quick reply, however as you can see above I have already pursued both of those options multiple times.

My frustration comes from a lack of recourse or ability to dispute their decision. Every xbox respresentative I speak with has agreed with my position, however they say they cannot proccess a refund themselves. My only option is to continue submitting requests
    which are always denied without even reading any of the details of my request and my replies are always ignored. How is that right? How can they just uniformly deny it without an explanation or possibility to escalate or dispute it? Ive never had that experience
    with any other company... big or small. There is always an opportunity to speak with a representative over the phone who can help resolve the issue with any other company. In xbox’s case the only people who can handle refunds are not reachable by phone at
    all. This is inexcusable for a large company like Microsoft who can clearly afford to provide refund support over the phone but choose not to.
Thema:

1. Refund Escalation process - Similar Threads - Refund Escalation process

2. Game refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game refund: I bought cod vanguard by acedent can i get refunded pls 7139aa53-b61e-4a14-bfc2-8cb64b81236b
  3. Refund for inoperable digital product.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for inoperable digital product.: Hello Microsoft, I’d like you to know that I am beyond frustrated your services, allow me to explain. I preordered the Digital Ultimate Edition of Forza Horizon 4 and played it on my Xbox One X...
  4. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund: I need a refund on my 2K. I tried to play my career, it will not let me play my career. I had to talk to Ricky. And it won't give me the option to talk to Ricky, and I spent all my money on the VC...
  5. How to escalate a denied refund?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to escalate a denied refund?: So I requested a refund yesterday for mlb the show 21 digital version. Today I was denied because they stated I waited too long. However, i had to send my xbox series x to get serviced this...
  6. Escalation process for a refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Escalation process for a refund: I recently purchased an xbox one s online through the microsoft store. However upon delivery the box was crushed on one side, so i refused delivery due to the damage! This was one month ago! Many...
  7. Microsoft Store refund denial appeal escalation options

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store refund denial appeal escalation options: I recently had a horrendous experience with Microsoft's refund department. Because the appeal options are not made very obvious, I wanted to lay them out here with the hope that this may help...
  8. How to escalate a refund problem?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to escalate a refund problem?: Please, how to escalate a refund problem? I have already sent back an email, but they keep not answering. Please, how to escalate a refund problem? Thx 2f5b2288-201d-42ff-88a3-b87047375039
  9. Refund Escalation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund Escalation: My 5 year old son got ahold of the xbox controller and purchased $75 worth of robux currency (4 purchases for $9.99, $9.99, $4.99, and $49.99) on my older son’s Roblox account. He can’t read and...
  10. How to escalate a refund issue ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to escalate a refund issue ?: i am trying to figure out how to escalate a refund issue. Microsoft support declined a refund request that was made within the 14 day time frame for a game that was purchased. I have made repeated...